Justin Bieber Lands a Daddy

10/15/2010 11:20 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Teen pop prince Justin Bieber arrived in his homeland of Canada and was greeted by his 37-year-old father Jeremy on Thursday.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0

Even 16-year-olds need help with all their baggage.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

swanna goodwin

hey i dont get why justin would be in truble when that other kid did it first

loveme98

leave him alone he is still a kid u people don't have a life he is trying to make it as a singer with all your **** talking its a lot harder!!!!!:)

Kate

I am always shocked by the pure venom spewed by so many people. The old saying goes, "a picture is worth a thousand words", but the words are so often filtered through the poisoned world view of embittered hearts and minds. I am Jeremy's mom, Justin is my grandson. I absolutely believe that 'feedback' is necessary for personal growth. However, virtually all of the above comments are intended to hurt and ridicule. You saw the picture, formed your opinions, and chose your words to reflect your intentions. None of you knows our family, yet you feel justified in making personal attacks upon our character and our human value. This is what sets my family apart from yours. My family subscribes to the belief that judgment is reserved for God only, and that our value as human beings is measured by the compassion and love in our hearts, even for those who denigrate us.

Janessa

well acctually this is his dad

tyassa32

Someone needs to tell him that wearing your pants that way went out! His mom would not of let him get a tat! I think I would be worried when all the people around him have hpmes and he doesn't so I would look at where my money was going.

Vicy

Those ppl who hated him really need to get a life!

Lauren

its kinda weird seeing his dad looking so young, looks like they could be brothers

Gerard

I saw the clip of this and the dad did hug the kid. This is a stil photo taken right before he did.

Korey

I am a huge fan of Justin, but he does need to pull his pants up. That is the one and only thing I don't like about him...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7