Lindsay Lohan -- 'Disgusted' with Michael's Antics

10/16/2010 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan "can't stand the thought" of her father trying to sneak his way into her rehab facility -- and wants him simply to "stay away" ... this according to sources extremely close to the actress.

1015_lindsey_michael_Lohan_TMZ_EX

We're told Lindsay is well aware of the "stunts" Michael Lohan has threatened to pull off in an attempt to get close to his daughter -- including his plan to act drunk on the doorsteps of the Betty Ford clinic.

One source tells us, "It disgusts her what he does with the media. She wants him to stay away from her. She can’t stand the thought of him ... and she can’t stand hearing him talk about her."

Superman

TMZ, how about doing her and us a favor by stop referencing her as an "actress"? Even "socialite" implies some sophistication. How about just call her a "criminal" or a "convict"? Pampering her with distinction or teasing her when she does wrong obviously only inflates her ego and feeds into her delusions.

Sammie

Why is she never mad at her mother? Her mom pimps her out and that's ok? Pimps out her sister and that's ok too? Her dad is probably the one person who actually cares about her welfare. All moma Dina sees are dollar signs.

ruby

@ Superman. Totally agree.

I'm more cynical. Everytime he gets some press, it does put her and her miserable career back in the tabs, doesn't it? These people are master of living off the edges of show business.

Bob

Sure, he might be trying to get attention. Fact of the matter is he isn't crazy. Lohan is a mess. If that was my daughter, I would be doing a lot of crazy **** to straighten her out too. People need to get off their high horse and realize that, a proactive desperate (although he may be a lunatic doing it) is better than a dad who is sitting back watching his daughter decay, which lindsay is doing.

BEVERLY

What a sick,self centered,discust of a man calling himself a father,to put the responsibilty of that freak getting drunk on his daughter,that sure will help her recover,Why does TMZ give this sub human all the press he wants?if Lindsay,RELAPSES,it is her SICK parents fault,she will die,if they keep this up what a horrible statement to make,now she has to worry about dad getting drunk,

Big Daddy

Lindsay has a chance to go back to work after this hopefully. Why is this idiot that calls himself a Dad becoming involved. If my child didn't want me near, I wouldn't force myself on them. What a HOLE. You know what, he reads stuff like this, and it doesn't sink in. Maybe a bus will run the dumby over, is the only way I see him going away. He's not right in the head. Or Lindsay is his money maker?

Mikey

Mikey

Joe Dabb Babbalucci

The best thing Mikey and WO can do is leave LiLo alone so the folks at the clinic can deal with LiLo. How can their antics do anything to help her? They cannot. They just upset her and take away any incentive to recover.

One problem is that Mikey and WO derive money from LiLo. They should seek out other ways to pay the bills. I still believe that LiLo is doomed, but at least give her a chance by letting the folks at the clinic do their jobs.

FruitSalad

And the world is disgusted of her.

Cheryl Rose

I totally agree with #9

Sensible Grandma

MICHAEL IS A POOR EXCUSE FOR A FATHER. IF HE WAS ABUSIVE TO HIS EX WIFE AND LINDSAY HAD TO SEE THIS ALL THE TIME, NO WONDER SHE'S SO SCREWED UP. I ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WAS THE MOTHER, BUT HIS ANTICS MAKE HER A SAINT. IF LINDSAY DOES NOT WANT TO SEE YOU, LET IT BE. SHE IS NOT A MINOR. STEP BACK AND LET HER GET THE HELP SHE NEEDS. MAYBE DOWN THE LINE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO RECONCILE, BUT YOUR ANTICS WILL MAKE IT VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE. BY THE WAY, DON'T YOU HAVE A JOB, OR ARE YOU TRYING TO CASH IN ON YOUR DAUGHTER???

silver7s

her mother is doing the same thing...yet she doesnt seem to care her other is using her

lou

Says good ole Mikey Lohan, commenter #22 and 23:

" Its because she hates men. This man is willing to go has far as getting drunk to help her but she continues to say vile things about him. I hope the Betty Ford center is finally able to cure her of lesbianism this time around."

" He's not out shopping interviews about his daughter to make money like Dina is. He just wants to help his troubled daughter and will do what it takes including getting drunk to help her. Thats commitment!"

As far as I can see, she doesn't hate men - she just hates you. And lord knows, if she did hate men, I could see why. You are incredibly emotionally abusive and maniupulative.

You dam ned well know that getting "drunk" won't help her - you're just acting out again, to make it all about the Mikey show. I'm a parent and if I faced what you faced, I'd quietly try and talk with my child, firstly by offering my sincerest apologies for having wrecked her life with my out of control behavior. I would admit every single misdeed I had done to her and then added a real, heartfelt apology. I wouldn't chase after her and humiliate her in public. I wouldn't criticize her in public.

Also, you don't "cure" lesbianism, she is what she is. You need to butt out of her life in this respect, as you've wrecked her life enough.

You are NOT committed to helping your daughter, Mikey, and you need to admit this to yourself. You need to redo some major 12 stepping - to HONESTLY look at your actions and see what you're doing to hurt your daughter. This is NOT about Dina (she needs to deal with her own stuff) this is about YOU and your anger and misdeeds that you dump onto Lindsay.

Grow up, Mikey and stop blaming everyone by yourself. THAT is the best way you can help your daughter get well. If you really care.

lou

Gotta agree with her on this one. She's at a place allegedly trying to get well and meanwhile he's out front trying to bully his way in - or just trying for more free press by coming up with bizarre stunts.

He's Balloon Boy's father x 100. Nutcase.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments