Oksana's Lawyer:

We're Concerned

About Lucia

10/15/2010 1:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva's new lawyer just walked out of the courthouse and made a mysterious comment about the safety of baby Lucia.

Lucia Gibson
Lisa Bloom said, "There are concerns about the baby."  When pressed, Bloom refused to elaborate.

Ironically, the judge recently issued a protective order prohibiting Oksana's own bodyguard from going near the baby because of safety concerns. Oksana had refused to keep the bodyguard away before the judge made his order.

Spider

To any legal minds out there (shyone, etc) - at some point, doesn't Oksana run the risk of losing Lucia based on the fact that she seems to be engaging in a very public case of Parental Alienation? If I were one of Mel's lawyers, I would be presenting all the negative publicity from Oksana to the Judge and make the case that given Oksana's inability to refrain from making negative statements about Lucia's father in public, it stands to reason that she would be unable to refrain from making negative comments about him in private, to his daughter.

Jules

I have a very sick feeling about what they might be getting ready to claim. Someone a few weeks ago mentioned that they wouldn't put it past her to accuse him. I won't even say they words. She is despicable.

Tellthetruth59

@Koala - If that is the case then I want to ask what took so damn long? Probably the same reason the child was in the company of an ex-felon and she didn't care. If she cares about Lucia's safety now it's a PLOY to get more money. That is all she cares about.

Tellthetruth59

@Jules - that is right. There was speculation that is why Robin Sax was hired. I hope you are wrong.

KoalaBabe

Posted at 9:49 AM on Oct 15, 2010 by Tellthetruth59

Tellthetruth59, vying for public sympathy, firstly Lisa Bloom claimed Mel is a deadbeat dad, now child safety, meaning, for Mel to supply Oksana an entourage of Bodyguards.

plus stalking online doesn't helped either lol.

Jules

Posted at 9:50 AM on Oct 15, 2010 by Tellthetruth59

I hope I'm wrong too but as soon as I saw this up on the site, I got this sick, panic feeling. I've seen in the past how Lisa Bloom works and I wouldn't put anything past her either. Gotta make that headline.

Diane

KB & Tell, I didn't want to bring it up but there can only be so many reasons for concern. I agree with you Tell, in that it is just another money angle. Ox has never shown any concern for her child which doesn't directly benefit her.

Tellthetruth59

Posted at 9:50 AM on Oct 15, 2010 by Tellthetruth59

Posted at 9:53 AM on Oct 15, 2010 by Jules
-------------------------------------------

It would likely backfire. The public is no fan of Gloryhole or her spawn. They have their number and they are reviled. Ox has cried wolf one to many times and the public has caught onto her -- finally -- and see what a psychopath she is. They are going to just look like the lying, greedy, drama queens that they are.

kickaboo

This is the second time in two months that Fathers & Families has been instrumental in defeating a Center for Judicial Excellence bill—in June, we helped kill AB 2475, which was also related to Parental Alienation. To learn more, see F & F Helps Defeat Radical Bill from Opponents of Recognizing Parental Alienation. Whereas Fathers & Families’ family court reform bills have been moving swiftly through the California legislature, the Center for Judicial Excellence is now 0-2 in the 2009-2010 legislative session. The CJE claims that there’s a “crisis” in family courts, and that courts are handing over custody of children to physically and sexually abusive fathers. They promote reforms which will make it easier to deny parents shared custody or visitation rights based on unsubstantiated abuse claims. As we’ve noted before, there is no empirical basis supporting this claim. The vast majority of the cases that groups like the CJE put forward as alleged examples of this “crisis” of abusive fathers winning child custody are being badly misrepresented–to learn more, click here.

Friend?

I´m REALLY concered about Lucia when she´s with Oksana!

KoalaBabe

Posted at 9:56 AM on Oct 15, 2010 by Diane

This is probably Lisa statagem, makes a lot of noises to flushed Mel out, because he was quiet.

carol

Next will comes claims the baby's been abused. My son's former wife tried that crap - the Judge saw right through her. Eventually she was forced by the court to see a psychiatrist and the courts monitored her very closely for a long long time she was forced to get psychiatrit help. Same type of person as OX and she didn't win a thing except cause herself so much trouble with the law. Mark my words - next OX will claim MEL or someone in his camp is abusing the kid. By the way, in the end the Judge told her you cause any more trouble you will no longer see the kids or be around them.

KM

LB is insinuating somehting very sinister...the Judge did not grant a change of doctors for the baby, Robin Sax Quit.....Trope would have fought if he felt there was something to worry about...LB is sinister....

Disgusted

Deport the bitch.

middleagedcrazy

Just a rather cynical comment:

Remember a while back that the piano player wanted to change pediatricians? There was also that point in the 'term sheet' that Mr. Gibson would not pay for plastic surgery?

Given what we know about the piano player, I would give good odds that she is petitioning for plastic surgery to make the baby more 'camera ready' to take her on a tour with her Medea of a mother.

Plus to blame Mr. Gibson for whatever is 'wrong' with the baby. Sure hope he is keeping that supervised visitation -- with these broads, gotta cover your back.

Tee hee