Oksana Grigorieva -- Lawyerless

10/15/2010 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva has a bunch of lawyers on her side, but she doesn't have anyone anymore who specializes in the field she says she cares most about -- family law.

1001_oksana_Getty_EX_01
As we first reported, Sorrell Trope and his firm quit Oksana, although she claims she fired him.  Either way, Trope, Anne Kiley and the others in the firm are among the best family law attorneys in L.A., and sources are telling us Oksana does not have a plan B -- at least not yet.

None of the lawyers she currently has specialize in California family law, and she's gonna need an expert to go against Mel Gibson in the custody/child support war. We're told she's on the hunt for a replacement.

As for Lisa Bloom -- contrary to what we were told when she signed on, Lisa will not be representing Oksana in family court.

The buzz in the legal community -- if Sorrell can't handle her, good luck finding another lawyer who will try ... especially since Oksana has already left a trail of lawyers in her wake.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Yes, yes, thank you everyone. I saw right after i posted what Brooke it ws. lol. It's what I get for reading bottom to top. lol...

KoalaBabe

The court case supposed to be last week Natasja, they kept dragging this on and on.

The winner will lawyers.

kickaboo

Well, I can say that I have never personally known any couples where the DV wasn't mutual. I've never actually known a couple where the man was brutalizing some poor woman who was cowering in the corner. I have aquaintences who fight with each other, where she hits him, he pushes her, she calls the cops, he calls the cops, and so on and so on. Interestingly, I DO know couples where one partner accuses the other of DV or some other thing at the start of a custody battle. Posted at 9:12 AM on Oct 15, 2010 by Spider

There are battered women who don't do anything to get attacked except breathe....and then there are those where the circle of violence is the normal. It gets to be habit...no one wants to talk about...where the woman (or kids) or man all have their roles ....shuffling in and out of the roles, to what "character" is needed---victim, rescuer, persecutor, attacker, button pusher, etc. The whole family gets sick and if not helped, the cycle repeats down the generations. Sometimes it doesn't have to be the man who the abuser is...

ThinkingWoman

I was inquiring as to the number of attorneys Mr. Gibson has working on this as opposed to the number Miss Grigorieva has. In your zeal to make assumptions about me, my posts, and my intent you have failed to address that. I am familiar with the SunTimes article you cite. In no way does it address my question.

mimik

How could she ever have ANY credibility when she RECORDED him??? What kind of woman who says she was ever in love does that to her benefactor???

Posted at 8:57 AM on Oct 15, 2010 by mimik
************************************************

That's partly my point. It seems clear that she recorded him for the purpose of extortion; however, if these were really leaked by someone else, she refused comment, and we knew nothing except what some source leaked, would we be more inclined to believe that she recorded him because she was trying to prove DV? She's not the brightest bulb in the room, that's clear. What I'm saying is that under different circ.u.mstances, I might have believed her - so I guess Mel should be thankful that she has this need to keep selling herself to the public.

Posted at 9:05 AM on Oct 15, 2010 by Spider
-----------------------------------------
No, Spider, I could have not believed her under ANY cir***stances... She was bad news from the start. She should have just left if she didn't like how the "relationship" was going...

He was in love with what he thought she was, not with what she is... he does have a soul and unfortunatelly he was ALONE in love...

All she wanted was to be his wife and suck him dry, she wanted revenge because the party was over before she had a chance to grab all his ASSETS.

Spider

Posted at 9:18 AM on Oct 15, 2010 by kickaboo
**************************************************
I don't doubt that there are many women or men or children who are victims of violence. I'm just saying that I don't personally know any couples where it's that way - all the violent/abusive couples I know are both equally invested in the abuse.

fran

morning Fran, here it is.

Posted at 8:31 AM on Oct 15, 2010 by KoalaBabe

KB i just left a message on that site for mel(car crash) was that what you ask us to do ...or was I suppose to e-mail ????? told you I am very comp: illiterate dumb dumb LOL

Diane

IMO: Trope gave notice. THAT means she needed to find another lawyer asap, she then fired him [NO on equite the sc*mqueen!] Who quit who?

Posted at 7:16 AM on Oct 15, 2010 by Sam

Sam, I think you are right on. If an attorney wants to withdraw before she has another attorney, it has to be approved by the judge and she has a right to disagree and her attorney could be forced to continue. The other option is to mutually agree to end the representation or she could fire them. Oksana is too much of a narcissist to ever let them resign and be the final act.

This judge must be getting fed up with her by this point. She has had 3 family law firms represent her and there has been a falling out with every one.

Remember Mel saying to her "Has any relationship ever worked with you?" In retrospect we understand that Mel has been right on in everything he said to her.

KoalaBabe

Thinkingwoman, if I remember it rightly Mel has 4 lawyers during mediation.

kickaboo

Agree, Spider.

kali

No you don't tmzg...I have 2 to myself :p

fran

She has the balls to play victim. Nothing phases or embarresses her.

Posted at 8:33 AM on Oct 15, 2010 by janet

janet , a normal person would not want to be out in public with all thats been said about her..she really thinks she is a star of some kind, she is very delusional or she really doesnt have the brain power to understand the world dislikes what she is doing, and the world is starting to hate her for what she is putting her children through. I find her very scary.

Spider

NEW ARTICLE ON TMZ...see you all there!!!

Sorntolc

Posted at 8:57 AM on Oct 15, 2010 by mimik

In the begining Mel in love did everything to get involved with Oksana:

A declaration of my love for you ... would fulfill whatever you asked ... I love you ... And I can divine more fulfillment form the mere thought of you. Make no mistake of regard, respect, adoration love, and devotion I have for you.” (Source: TMZ)

When his "love" became everyday he behaved in quite another manner. Even though he was still Oksana's benefactor, keeping her in his house & (to his honour) caring about his daughter, he treated her in a way that could in no way be excused. Only fair that she recorded him, so the world could know what kind of a chauvinist & threatening, insulting abuser Mr. Gibson can be, when he cannot be in total command. I'd say he is in deep need of anger therapy & spiritual advice. His actions seems far from the true Christian ideal of love & forgiveness, depending on a rude manifest of power rahter than a sacfifice.

David

Im so sick of hearing about this gold digging tramp whore, get hit by a freaking bus already bitch!