Oksana Grigorieva -- Lawyerless

10/15/2010 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva has a bunch of lawyers on her side, but she doesn't have anyone anymore who specializes in the field she says she cares most about -- family law.

1001_oksana_Getty_EX_01
As we first reported, Sorrell Trope and his firm quit Oksana, although she claims she fired him.  Either way, Trope, Anne Kiley and the others in the firm are among the best family law attorneys in L.A., and sources are telling us Oksana does not have a plan B -- at least not yet.

None of the lawyers she currently has specialize in California family law, and she's gonna need an expert to go against Mel Gibson in the custody/child support war. We're told she's on the hunt for a replacement.

As for Lisa Bloom -- contrary to what we were told when she signed on, Lisa will not be representing Oksana in family court.

The buzz in the legal community -- if Sorrell can't handle her, good luck finding another lawyer who will try ... especially since Oksana has already left a trail of lawyers in her wake.

kali

Sorn, love dies when you are being extorted.

sue

Well, she fired the lawyer who was responsible for the outrageous $20,000 monthly CHILD support she's been getting.

CityGirl

About comments and only 2% of TMZ followers kind of understand what this mother is going through. I bet for all of you No money in the world can measure up to Your child ( for those of you, who old enough to have one ). So you really think you are superior to this parent?

Harvey, following Oksana Grigorieva so closely seemed a little too personal, what’s up? Bad case of gold-diggers or Russian spies?
Saw your interview about the View…, never thought I‘ll agree with you. But in Oksana’s case – Please give me a break.

Blah

Please everyone READ THIS, HEED THIS:

Don't quote her posts - when you do you just spread the nasty more. We don't need that, any of us.

Don't engage AT ALL - everyone KNOWs what is right. There is no need at all to point it out to her or anyone else. She will never listen anyway. She's proven that.

When she gets abusive in her posts the thing to do is report it, not repost in in a reply.

A lot of us are really really tired of the fighting. It takes TWO to fight. Please please please: just don't go there. It's to the point of almost cruel on BOTH sides, us and her. Please just don't! We don't want to lose more posters. I'm sure many of us are very tired of looking so stupid to onlookers.

Please. I am beggin'.

Posted at 8:19 AM on Oct 15, 2010 by Sam

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I agree. I have posted a couple of times but mostly just read the posts. But I'm so tired of the fighting and the viciousness that I read on this board that I'm about ready to stop. Some of you seem to be on the same side, however, "divide and conquer" seems to be the theme of everyone now. And when that happens the "other" side can just sit back, put their feet up and watch everyone implode. (In fact, that's what OG is doing right now.)

I read this board because I enjoy the (mostly) intelligent discussions that people have. But many times I have to wonder how in the world people can be so mean and vicious, calling each other (and the two people involved in this drama) the most abusive names. Really, is it ok to write it because you all hide behind the cloak of anonymity? In your "real" lives do you talk like that? Do you call your friends, your family, your neighbors names like that? If so, shame on you. If not, then why do it here?

Without a doubt I can safely say that everyone on this board agrees that abuse is wrong. So why are some of you doing it to each other?

A while back I realized that I can't live a life of joy while being a vicious person. Now I try as best I can to live a life of gentleness. It doesn't mean I'm a pushover, but it does mean that if someone is trying to engage me in drama that I can CHOOSE to turn around and walk away.

As I've read your posts, it's interesting that within a few words I can almost tell who is posting. So if you don't like that person, just skip the post. It's not that difficult and I'll guarantee that your life, blood pressure and mental health will be a lot better.

So I second Sam in begging...PLEASE just ignore it. It's not worth it.

Thank you.

This has been a public service announcement. :)

KoalaBabe

hmmph, I haven't abused anyone, I fought logically. get your story straight.

middleagedcrazy

@ Blah --

Thank you.

* + * + * + * + * + * + *

Tee hee

Blah

hmmph, I haven't abused anyone, I fought logically. get your story straight.

Posted at 10:15 AM on Oct 15, 2010 by KoalaBabe
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmmmmmm. I'm sorry. I wasn't aware that I named any names -- and, in fact, it wasn't YOU that I was addressing. Did you believe the shoe fit?

KoalaBabe

everything was forgotten till someone trying to stir it up again,
Dare anyone to show me where I abused or called people nasty names.

KoalaBabe

Blah you know full well who was arguing earlier. show me where I called the other names?

middleagedcrazy

@ KoalaB --

We know you have been a wonderful force with your hugs and many kindnesses. Keep it up and be the bigger person and let go. Anger will only hurt you -- you, of all people know that.

Hugs and sparklies. How about you wear the tiara for a few days? Always makes me feel better.

Tee hee * + * + * + * + * + *

Blah

everything was forgotten till someone trying to stir it up again,
Dare anyone to show me where I abused or called people nasty names.

Posted at 10:19 AM on Oct 15, 2010 by KoalaBabe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once again...I will repeat this: It...was...NOT...YOU...whom...I...was...referring...to.

I find it interesting though that you believe it was. Would you please show me in my post, asking to please not fight where I referred to you either by name or sited something that you posted?

So why are you trying to pick a fight with me? Please don't.

fran

I have a question for everyone here - at least the ones on Team Mel. If Oksana hadn't reported the DV, but she also had kept her mouth shut through all of this - let's say the recordings are leaked, but she denies the first one is her or Mel, the photo is leaked, but she denies it's her, etc., would she have more credibility? I ask, because one of the biggest reasons I don't believe her is simply because she cannot seem to keep her mouth shut. It's not uncommon for DV to go unreported. It's not uncommon in Hollywood to use information as leverage in a divorce/custody case. But with all the 'leaked' info, Oksana continually the authenticity of everything leaked to ROL. How much more credibility would she have if she had refused to confirm anything? This is like the Charlie Sheen/Brook Mueller story - Brook Mueller has never said a word about what happened and frankly no one doubts that Charlie Sheen attacked her.

Posted at 8:53 AM on Oct 15, 2010 by Spider
--------------------------------------
How could she ever have ANY credibility when she RECORDED him??? What kind of woman who says she was ever in love does that to her benefactor???

Posted at 8:57 AM on Oct 15, 2010 by mimik

I dont think I would ever have believed her, knowing she recorded him. I think all of us would have to think twice about believing physical violence regarding Mel Gibson. I can hear him yelling at her but dv. It would have been more in her favor to be quiet and let the courts handle it, especially for her children. I think I lost my kindness towards her knowing what she is doing to her son and daughter. Mel is a big boy, and he can take care of himself, but to drag all of his children through this,that would hurt Mel more than anything. So now she can only blame herself for the mess she is in. I really hope she goes to jail.

KoalaBabe

Sorry MAC:) hugs and thanks for the tiara:) I shall wear it with pride!

KoalaBabe

So why are you trying to pick a fight with me? Please don't.

Posted at 10:23 AM on Oct 15, 2010 by Blah

Sorry Blah! there was a nuclear earlier and I was caught on the firing line, I thought you've came to stir things up. I do apologized if I've reacted badly.

Blah

Posted at 10:27 AM on Oct 15, 2010 by KoalaBabe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Apology accepted Koala. I'm not here to stir things up. That's why I rarely post. I've always believed that if you step in a pile of manure, you get your boot dirty, so I usually try to avoid cow pies. (Of course, my basset hound has a different opinion as he finds it the most amazing fun in the world to roll in them...but that's a whole other thing.)