Oksana Grigorieva -- Lawyerless

10/15/2010 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva has a bunch of lawyers on her side, but she doesn't have anyone anymore who specializes in the field she says she cares most about -- family law.

1001_oksana_Getty_EX_01
As we first reported, Sorrell Trope and his firm quit Oksana, although she claims she fired him.  Either way, Trope, Anne Kiley and the others in the firm are among the best family law attorneys in L.A., and sources are telling us Oksana does not have a plan B -- at least not yet.

None of the lawyers she currently has specialize in California family law, and she's gonna need an expert to go against Mel Gibson in the custody/child support war. We're told she's on the hunt for a replacement.

As for Lisa Bloom -- contrary to what we were told when she signed on, Lisa will not be representing Oksana in family court.

The buzz in the legal community -- if Sorrell can't handle her, good luck finding another lawyer who will try ... especially since Oksana has already left a trail of lawyers in her wake.

fran

I don't really believe Brooke's version either, I don't think she is so innocent.

Posted at 9:00 AM on Oct 15, 2010 by kickaboo

I agree, I hear she has always done a lot of drugs...I have to wonder why children are left with parents like that and Oksana. I am not a Charlie fan, but come on, I dont believe he took a knife and threatened her. Its all about the money, these men should stop getting married to these woman. Charlie is suppose to be paying 50,000 to one wife and 55,000 to brooke for child support a month...now the other ex is screaming for 55,000 as well. Kelsay Krammer is another one who should just date, while its sad, in a way that kel and his gf lost the baby, maybe he should thank his lucky stars she cant get him for that now.

KoalaBabe

Lol Blah, I used to have lhasa apso x Maltese, died of sunstroke news year's eve couple of years ago, and he forever roll on dirt.
I used to washed him like 4 times in a week.

KoalaBabe

Fran she did so a stint on rehab, so did Charlie, I think they were drugged up to their eyeballs when they had their alleged dv.

KoalaBabe

Dang typo queen, I should be in bed.

Tweety

Hi everyone
Has everone left here. Should I turn out the lights lol.

KoalaBabe

Hi everyone
Has everone left here. Should I turn out the lights lol.

Posted at 10:44 AM on Oct 15, 2010 by Tweety

Morning tweety lol, there is a new threads, I am sleepy and watching TV, so not typing much.

middleagedcrazy

@ KoalaB --

Get some rest, things will be better tomorrow. Dream of sparklies and hugs.

Tee hee * + * + * + * + * + *

Tweety

Hi KB
I'm just home from work and catching up. What day is it over there Saturday??

Blah

I used to washed him like 4 times in a week.

Posted at 10:37 AM on Oct 15, 2010 by KoalaBabe
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry about your pup. It's terrible to lose something you love. I've always had Australian Shepherds. I did herding and frisbee competitions with them. One day a basset hound walked into my house, jumped up on my couch, rolled over and started snoring. He came...he conquered...he stayed. He gets into everything he possibly can. Last year he discovered a long dead, green rotting goopy skunk and rolled in it. I have NEVER smelled anything as horrible as that (well, maybe some of the OG stories are close) -- and it took months for the smell to dissipate. Unfortunately, it was fall when it happened and it gets wayyy too cold for him to sleep outside. So I had to put up with it for most of the winter. At least I always knew what room he was in.

KoalaBabe

@ KoalaB --

Get some rest, things will be better tomorrow. Dream of sparklies and hugs.

Tee hee * + * + * + * + * + *

Posted at 10:46 AM on Oct 15, 2010 by middleagedcrazy

Thanks MAC, am waiting for the movie to finished, one of the oldy of Michael Douglas.

KoalaBabe

Tweety it's saturday here now, I am watching "the game" of Michael Douglas.

Tweety

KB
Enjoy and sleep well. :-)

KoalaBabe

Blah, australian sheep dog we called it, "assie"here.
The most Loyal dog you can have, we used to have one when I was a kid, someone moved overseas and gave us their dog called "bandit" he has like black patch on his left eye.

He died of old age. We then have Sydney silkie terrier.
When I bought my first house that's when I bought Lhasa apso x maltese terrier.

Tom Cruise

It seems quite obvious that she is an unreasonable person and won't listen to her lawyers, hence going through them like water. Mel has offered this poor excuse for a human being $15 million bucks but like all wh@res it is never enough.

KoalaBabe