Oksana Grigorieva -- Lawyerless

10/15/2010 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva has a bunch of lawyers on her side, but she doesn't have anyone anymore who specializes in the field she says she cares most about -- family law.

1001_oksana_Getty_EX_01
As we first reported, Sorrell Trope and his firm quit Oksana, although she claims she fired him.  Either way, Trope, Anne Kiley and the others in the firm are among the best family law attorneys in L.A., and sources are telling us Oksana does not have a plan B -- at least not yet.

None of the lawyers she currently has specialize in California family law, and she's gonna need an expert to go against Mel Gibson in the custody/child support war. We're told she's on the hunt for a replacement.

As for Lisa Bloom -- contrary to what we were told when she signed on, Lisa will not be representing Oksana in family court.

The buzz in the legal community -- if Sorrell can't handle her, good luck finding another lawyer who will try ... especially since Oksana has already left a trail of lawyers in her wake.

Tellthetruth59

I'm just getting over the flu and you're on a roll, cracking me up this morning. Just what I needed.
Demonic Chipmunk and Gloryhole. I love it!

Posted at 7:25 AM on Oct 15, 2010 by Jules
-----------------------------------------

Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well, Jules but I'm glad I could give you a laugh!

KoalaBabe

Dang I was way off again, I said from previous thread that she might shop for next lawyer next week, not hours!

Evening Team Mel, slide you all with light Sabre and Mel force be with you!

Londongirl

It is truly amazing how someone like OG can think that what she is doing is right.

Even though I live in England, I have heard about Sorrell Trope and how good they are, yet she lets them go. Whether they quit or she fired them is irrelevant. A well respected law firm with a well respected lawyer would have helped her in court to get out of the mes she has found herself in.

I strongly believe that justice will be done in the end. Mel is no angel but OG is making him look like one. He has managed to keep his mouth shut whereas she is talking to anyone and everyone.

It's a good thing she wasn't here when the Pope was in September otherwise she would have found a way to speak to him.

Please god let her keep talking. Let her keep digging a hole for herself.

Live by the sword, die by the sword. Her mouth will make sure of that.

kickaboo

Harvey, any idea Mel's (own lawyers) legal bills vs. Oksana's? We know that Mel had to put out 500K as ordered by the Judge for her previous lawyers' bills. When is enough...enough?

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Hi KB.

May the Force be with you too. :)

KoalaBabe

Posted at 7:29 AM on Oct 15, 2010 by kickaboo

When she bleeds him dry:(

BlancheDevereaux

Every time I look at her earrings I think of the old saying:

The bigger the loops, the bigger the ho.

KoalaBabe

well at least, she's not wearing her blow fly sunglasses on this picture.

kickaboo

Well, Judge Gordon needs to say, enough! This is BS, what this gold-digging liar, who changes her stories daily to say the stupidest things. She's making a mockery of the court.

Shar

OOO. Money hungry dirt bag WHORE! She has been through court plenty of times. They have established child support. no way she needs any more money!!!! The state of California must be stupid to let this continue!

Ruth

This must end 2 think her son is going to school poor kid lm sure he is hearing crap about his mama each day.She is beyond help at this point l pity her kids cause they must stay with this woman

HarlotO'Hara

How many lawyers has she had?

KoalaBabe

Posted at 7:35 AM on Oct 15, 2010 by Ruth

Ruth, maybe Timothy Dalton had been quiet, so when Oksana get charge, he will ended with his son, no more child support for Oksana. Maybe prison menu she will be enjoying.

Tellthetruth59

Every time I look at her earrings I think of the old saying:

The bigger the loops, the bigger the ho.

Posted at 7:31 AM on Oct 15, 2010 by BlancheDevereaux

-----------------------------------------------

The rings around Saturn were not available, so she had to settle for these.

KoalaBabe

How many lawyers has she had?

Posted at 7:37 AM on Oct 15, 2010 by HarlotO'Hara

evening HarlotO'Hara!
I lost count how many lawyers she fired and the one's who quit.