Oksana Grigorieva -- Lawyerless

10/15/2010 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva has a bunch of lawyers on her side, but she doesn't have anyone anymore who specializes in the field she says she cares most about -- family law.

1001_oksana_Getty_EX_01
As we first reported, Sorrell Trope and his firm quit Oksana, although she claims she fired him.  Either way, Trope, Anne Kiley and the others in the firm are among the best family law attorneys in L.A., and sources are telling us Oksana does not have a plan B -- at least not yet.

None of the lawyers she currently has specialize in California family law, and she's gonna need an expert to go against Mel Gibson in the custody/child support war. We're told she's on the hunt for a replacement.

As for Lisa Bloom -- contrary to what we were told when she signed on, Lisa will not be representing Oksana in family court.

The buzz in the legal community -- if Sorrell can't handle her, good luck finding another lawyer who will try ... especially since Oksana has already left a trail of lawyers in her wake.

christy

Good Morning All!

rg1

Next one will be handcuffs.

Posted at 7:40 AM on Oct 15, 2010 by KoalaBabe
***********
Now THAT is the only piece of jewelry Ox should be wearing!

KoalaBabe

I think she is focusing on the civil suit and how much money she can get. I don't think she realizes the seriousness of extortion--she's that delusional.

Posted at 7:54 AM on Oct 15, 2010 by Confused

Confused she still think, she done nothing wrong whatsoever.
Plus she reckon she didn't released the tapes.

KoalaBabe

Good Morning All!

Posted at 7:58 AM on Oct 15, 2010 by christy

Morning christy!

LMS

First, a lawyer CAN remove themselves from a case as well as a client can fire them. Second, this only goes to show, she is only in this for as much money as she can milk out of Mel. There's not a doubt in my mind, she set her sites on Mel, intentionally got pregnant so she could turn this all into a money scheme. Notice her ex., father of her son, Timothy Dalton, isn't saying anything? Sleazy woman probably never earned an honest dollar in her life...did the same to him. Her son is older...she needs a new cash cow, aka her daughter with Mel. Too bad he was probably too drunk to remember. I'd ask for a paternity test if I were Mel!

KoalaBabe

Next one will be handcuffs.

Posted at 7:40 AM on Oct 15, 2010 by KoalaBabe
***********
Now THAT is the only piece of jewelry Ox should be wearing!

Posted at 7:58 AM on Oct 15, 2010 by rg1

morning rg1, it will be silver jewelry for her, hopefully a bit tight so she can't wiggle free from it.

Uh

You (TMZ) mean your trusted source, Joe the wine-o, told you a fib...oh no..and another "story" was just a fabrication. But it wasn't your fault. After all, you "confirmed" it. Why do so many people lie to you? Maybe they think they are talking to Time-Warner.

mimik

"She believes she is entitled to everything she desires. With an overdeveloped sense of self, working for what she wants is an inconvenience. Hard work is for everybody else. She wants the fast buck and the short-cut to success. Becoming a social parasite is quicker than toiling for anything. And when she pulls it off, she can then congratulate herself on cheating, conning or defrauding others who may be more intelligent or successful than she is. "Her every whim must be accommodated. Humility is alien to her. She is self-centered, opinionated and over-confident, and expects to be pampered and treated as superior. "She has possibly dabbled at shoplifting to feed her sense of entitlement for whatever she wants and for the ‘buzz’. So obsessed with what she wants, she will ignore or neglect her children while claiming the opposite. She plays the martyr and expects constant attention. Her demanding behavior almost guarantees it.

http://glennsacks.com/blog/?p=1612 Oksana's true personality.

Posted at 7:18 AM on Oct 15, 2010 by kickaboo
-----------------------------------------
Good Morning All,

all of her supporters, please read the above until you get it.
thank you kickaboo.

KoalaBabe

Posted at 8:01 AM on Oct 15, 2010 by Uh

is that right? dang there goes my illusions.

KoalaBabe

morning mimik:)

mimik

morning KoalaBabe :) How goes the battle?....

azlee

got my licker ready!!! hey when one my friends was going through breast cancer and it got bad, she was deciding to quit chemo and radiation and I told her ok she could do that as long as I got to lick her cheek like a puppy once a week at least (I had done it to her one time when she was down and I wanted her to laugh, she grossed out at first but did laugh). Well, she continued on with her treatments and the cancer was rid of.

Shell darling, come hereeeeeeeeeeeeee (lick, lick, lick)

jmak10

No-One wants to handle her because she's a Lying Skank, plain and simple.

arabian_girl

she is so ugly ... how could he stand her... she is nothing .... we love u mellllllllll ...

Rob

I find it funny this Russian bitch is on TMZ Every damn day talking smack about Mel and talking about how many lawyers she has or now had but the funny thing is if your the ''victim'' why are you going threw a ass load of lawyers but Mel Gibson is staying clear away from the Media and we have not heard one word from his lawyers at all and this crazy bitch we hear about every damn day and the more and more I think about it she is extording him even Sorrell Trope said that and I am not for violence tord women or children but come on I think If someone would just give her a lie detector test to see if she is telling the truth if he really did beat her or if they broke up and she just said ''Oh he beat me I want his money I can say that I'm Russian I'm female people will believe me'' if that's the case then I say deport her dumb ass back to Russia because I have a funny feeling that that's what is really going on cause you don't go through lawyers left and right if your trying to plead and win your case and I'm glad that Sorrell Trope finally saw the truth in this bitch.