Oksana Grigorieva -- Lawyerless

10/15/2010 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva has a bunch of lawyers on her side, but she doesn't have anyone anymore who specializes in the field she says she cares most about -- family law.

1001_oksana_Getty_EX_01
As we first reported, Sorrell Trope and his firm quit Oksana, although she claims she fired him.  Either way, Trope, Anne Kiley and the others in the firm are among the best family law attorneys in L.A., and sources are telling us Oksana does not have a plan B -- at least not yet.

None of the lawyers she currently has specialize in California family law, and she's gonna need an expert to go against Mel Gibson in the custody/child support war. We're told she's on the hunt for a replacement.

As for Lisa Bloom -- contrary to what we were told when she signed on, Lisa will not be representing Oksana in family court.

The buzz in the legal community -- if Sorrell can't handle her, good luck finding another lawyer who will try ... especially since Oksana has already left a trail of lawyers in her wake.

KoalaBabe

morning Spider!

PATRICIA

Photoshoped or what?? Greedy bit.ch will get hers in the long run and ITA tight silver bracelets alockette would be perfect.
Everything about this big mmoth wh0re is boughten. Her lips, her teeth, eye job, neck job, new boobs, Tummytuck, hair extensions where hair tins out long before her age and God only know what the heck else this phoney baloney is made of.
She reminds me of that song ..Money Honey..That's ALL I Want..
I too hope she keeps yapping off. And if they threw her in the slammer my friends and i will go out for lunch and have a glass of red vino to celebrate justice. We will bring my Aunt Lily who will sing ..'Who's Sorry Now oops or maybe not,.. we might need more than a one glass of wine her singing is painful but the song is perfect. Last to end. Biatch you need to go down
and not the usual go down, that's too easy slu.t!

alexie

christy

Hi Sam! I agree, but can't find how to report her on this site.
How do you do that? Thanks!

KoalaBabe

A lot of us are really really tired of the fighting. It takes TWO to fight. Please please please: just don't go there. It's to the point of almost cruel on BOTH sides, us and her. Please just don't! We don't want to lose more posters. I'm sure many of us are very tired of looking so stupid to onlookers.

Please. I am beggin'.

Posted at 8:19 AM on Oct 15, 2010 by Sam

Sam, I hope your not angry with me:(

azlee

for the people that are reading but not posting (and the to the people that have left) and are supporting mel we are sending notes of support to him through Koala. Koala had the pleasure of speaking on the phone with reps of Mels and they said he would get them and the idea is appreciated.

go to this link under another story to post them.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

azlee, She may not show for a few days :( But keep that tongue ont he ready!

KB: not a pray-er. But I will beg. :P

Spider

morning Spider!

Posted at 8:34 AM on Oct 15, 2010 by KoalaBabe
************************************************

I took the day off work to do some serious cleaning and here I am on the damn TMZ boards again! How many others have let their homes go to pot over this stuff? AAARRRGGGHHH

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

KB! Angry, with YOU? Never.

I just want the fighting to stop. So don't rise to the bait, and that means all of us, k? Please? Pretty please with pink sugar on top? Please?

KoalaBabe

Posted at 8:39 AM on Oct 15, 2010 by Spider

Spider you're not alone, it was my day off today, and all I've was chatting here lol.

kickaboo

The shady criminal and PR lawyers staying and the Family Law lawyers getting out fast tells us that Oksana is an extortioner/crook, as we all suspected all along. Lucia was only a tool in her arsenal to extort money from a rich, famous man. Mel Gibson is what he is, but he does love his children.

If Oksana isn't happy, she will destroy everyone around her, including her own children.

Spider

Please. I am beggin'.

Posted at 8:19 AM on Oct 15, 2010 by Sam

Sam, I hope your not angry with me:(

Posted at 8:37 AM on Oct 15, 2010 by KoalaBabe
**************************************************

I have a question about this stuff - I don't understand how or why anyone reads certain posts. I mean it when I say I have NEVER read an entire post, it's just too hard...and too long...and too untrue, in my opinion. Someone could toss me under the bus and call every name in the book and I would never know. Even if I tried to read the post, I wouldn't understand it.

christy

Posted at 8:39 AM on Oct 15, 2010 by Spider

Ha! Well, let's just say thank God my boss isn't watching over
my shoulder!!

KB - I was lucky enough to visit Sydney once, LOVED it! I will
go back one day, hopefully soon.

KoalaBabe

KB! Angry, with YOU? Never.

Posted at 8:41 AM on Oct 15, 2010 by Sam

Sam, I was on ceasefire hours and hours ago:) don't beg sweetie, and hugs!

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Christy:

Reports can be made through the Contact Us at the bottom of the page. It brings up a form.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

IN Addiion: we don't need to talk about it all day either, do we? :( Please say 'no we don't' and then let's not! Please.