Sherri Shepherd:

O'Reilly's in

'The Pinhead Category'

10/16/2010 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sherri Shepherd isn't finished with Bill O'Reilly for the things he said on "The View" -- telling TMZ his comments about the mosque at Ground Zero land him straight in the "pinhead category."

1015_shepherd_tmz_video

Shepherd was at LaGuardia Airport yesterday, where she also insisted that Bill knew what buttons he was gonna push when he said, "Muslims killed us on 9/11."

As for dirty details from the set of "The View" -- Sherri seems to be under a gag order ... telling us, "I can't talk about that."

We're guessing the powers that be are holding that story for Monday's show ...

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

Get a Nose Job, please!!!

I saw The View last Thursday but this is the first chance I've had to comment. Joy and Whoopi are know-it-all Morons!!!!! Whoopi always looks like she lives in a Dumpster. I've seen better dressed homeless people. And that face and hair !! UGH! She didn't graduate from High School and had a baby when she was 14!! Is she a guy??? She's even worse than crazy Rosie and Star. I heard that Joy taught school. Who were her students? Mad Wolves ? Her annoying voice and her stupid comments and opinions are mean and hateful - not funny. Barbara should fire both of these Dimwits !!!

American Mom

Ground Zero should be deemed a historical site because a battle occurred there then noone can build there. We as Americans born and raised need to use the "American Rights Card" too and stand up to what we believe! Ground Zero is Sacred Ground if a mosque gets built there then a Catholic church should go on one side of it and a Jewish Synogouge on the other side and then we will invite all other denonominations to build too. It will be called "Religious Row". After all, it is America!

Sadoria

Whats wrong with Bill O'Reilly? He is super intelligent and tells it like it is. This walk-off was staged! They know how O'Reilly is,and the show needs ratings. Geez! I think if they would just take that CREEPY Whoopie Goldberg off the show the ratings would go up. That person makes me sick just to look at her (super ugly) And when she opens her big hidious mouth she is even more UGL:Y. ICK. 'The color Purple is where she should have stayed. She is the nastiest thing on TV. Like a freak of nature. What the heck is Whoopie? Man,woman....freak...what? I don't know. Ignorent black rat.She looks like 'bad breath' smells. Muslims did cause 911 and they all should be kicked out of the US,of course George Bush was responsible for that also,let's kick him out as well. ICK.

Vote NO Meg Whitman

Can someone explain who this person is? I know she's on the the View but how and why did she end up there?

All Google shows is that she is as dumb as they come and that she has the same racist mentality as Kayne West.

Joan

I watched this video clip. Somebody needs to play this on the View as well as all over America. Not all Muslims are killers, OR are they?, if what they are taught is to kill everyone who doesn't believe what they believe. I never thought I would see the day, more people apologize for being socially incorrect then offend those who are set out to kill you. I think we have not even begun to see what will happen to our country as we are to be tolerant of everything and we do not stand up for anything.

Mel

Are muslim extremists not muslims???????? Yes, therefor muslims killed us on 9/11!!!!!!! Sherri, Whoopi and Joy, what country do you live in??? AMERICA. And don't you EVER forget that!! You women are very lucky to be living here, because if you were living in a muslim country you would never be able to give your "VIEW" to anyone; let alone nationwide television!!

Curtis Williams

It surprises me the amount of utter ignorance regarding COMPLETE AND CORRECT information many comments exhibit. With that said, having seen the actual interview, certain things become quite clear:

Bill O'Reilly knew what to say to get under their skin. This isn't, after all, his first time on the show. He himself has admitted to often saying offensive and inappropriate things.

Whoopi and Joy walked off not because of a single comment about Muslims, but because of the continued personal insults from O'Reilly. Very similar to some of the comments here that seem to only get their point across by personally attacking another.

Sherri had absolutely nothing to do with this whole situation, other than being a witness to it.

To address the recurring theme of "having class" that appears here, let me say that I don't think that Whoopi and joy should have walked off, but I do understand why they did. At no point should you have to sit and be insulted personally by a guest. Bill O'Reilly, however, should also have a little class and not childishly use phrases and words that spark controversy and say them as if they are complete fact and not personal opinion. Has anybody mentioned that the proposed Mosque is in REALITY a large, multi-religion community center with places for ALL RELIGIONS to practice? I didn't think so.

Terrorists attacked us on 9/11, not Muslims. You can't link an entire group to the actions of few. As a Catholic, I wouldn't like to be called a "boy-tickler" just because of the actions of some priests within the religion. It isn't fair and it lacks the "class" that many of you speak of. This isn't being Politically Correct...it's just being CORRECT.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9