T.I. Gets Probation Revoked, Sentenced to 11 Months

10/15/2010 5:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rapper T.I. had his probation revoked by a federal judge today and was sentenced to 11 months in prison.

1015_TILeavesCourt_AP101015025865_AP_BN
T.I. was busted last month on felony possession of a controlled substance ... while he was on probation for a 2009 federal gun possession conviction.

T.I. told the judge he needed help for drug addiction and begged not to be sent back to prison.

We're told one of the officers from Wednesday's jumper incident testified on T.I.'s behalf.

He has two weeks to turn himself in.

MZLB

Its okay to be a crack head aka Lindsey or Paris and get away with it...double standards & racism...sad

chandler

for those trying to compare this to Lohan or Hilton...they did not get busted for felony GUN possession with silencers. I mean come on! Why did this guy need all those guns? Then to get busted driving in possession of drank and x. He deserves this.

MZLB

11 months for sippin sum sizzzurp & extacy pills...he was just tryin to get freaky with Tiny and this is what he gets...

Tray

T.I You BIG DUMMY!

Don't you know that excuse only works for WHITE chicks! Ugh. Do yourself a favor when you get out, MOVE. Get away from those hood folks you surround yourself, oh and even ur umm wife?

PS. That suicide stiuation look real staged!

CGS

They don't play around when you are on probation. What a dumb move, damn.

texasknight1

yep for those even attempting to play the "race card" on this on comparing T.I to Lindsey and Paris.

again.. these guys make all that money off of records are too cheap to simpley hire bodyguards with permits to carry weapons.. nope.. he wanted to look BIG and Bad and GANGSTA... he broke a federal law.. this isnt something he can go to rehab and fix unlike lindsey and Paris.

only "the man" you can blame is This man himself for getting himself into all this in the 1st place.

you cant blame the law.. you can only blame yourself for breaking the law..

Self-destruction.. you're headed for Self destruction!

CGS

Racism? STFU! When you are busted while on probation for a felony conviction it's totally different, they drop the hammer. Apples and oranges.

Weedhead

I kinda feel sorry for him. Just a little tho. It is hard to quit smoking weed. And yes, that is a drug. The judge should have sent him to a rehab for real. It's funny because a lot of people in this world have the same problem but haven't noticed it yet. Weed is a hellofa drug....

lisa

Ok sooo he gets 11months... but lindsey lohan gets a 2 months but only served a week gets out does drugs again and fail more then one drug test and only gets rehab.... sounds kinda unfair to me... stupid judge

Chocolate Box

Racist decision. He should have been put on house arrest...

CharlieM

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time..No..Don't do it.

Mikey

He Black. Wouldn't happen to Lohan.

Tammy

So, does this mena after he does thetime, he's free and clear with no probation? If so, I'd be okay with it. If not, it's BS!!!

Gluey

what a DUMMY! I'm Black and I would never carry guns and do drugs. None of my friends and family either. He brought this on himself to bring more "street cred" to his image. When he gets out of prison his career is OVER

Paulie

Pretty damn sure that white people are the less racist group around now. It sucks that he got jail time rather than rehab but if you're going to hang with guns and drugs then you do the time, doesn't matter what frickin' color you are.