T.I. Gets Probation Revoked, Sentenced to 11 Months

10/15/2010 5:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rapper T.I. had his probation revoked by a federal judge today and was sentenced to 11 months in prison.

1015_TILeavesCourt_AP101015025865_AP_BN
T.I. was busted last month on felony possession of a controlled substance ... while he was on probation for a 2009 federal gun possession conviction.

T.I. told the judge he needed help for drug addiction and begged not to be sent back to prison.

We're told one of the officers from Wednesday's jumper incident testified on T.I.'s behalf.

He has two weeks to turn himself in.

DJT

Response number 8: TI was well aware aware of the does and don'tof probation. He deserves every day especially considering the judge gave him a break the first time. The hilton girl were in either district (misdemeanor court) or state court. TI WAS IS ON FEDERAL SUPERVISION. Don't **** with the feds. Typical someone want to make it racial and excuse him for being wrong

Sincerity

The Brotha got off easy considering he was a "convicted" felon on probation. The "REAL" question is whether or not "HIS WIFE" will be joining him? It would be "a sin and shame" for their children to spend the next year with both of their parents incarcerated. Furthermore, I don't see how either of them could maintain full custody of their kids in jail. The outcome should be quite interesting.

MAXny

Wow, I feel bad! I'm a huge fan. For those who compare him to those sluts Paris & Lindsay, T.I. has FEDERAL not County PAROLE.

Josh

T.I. is my boi but that was dumb as hell of him and i love how i see that ******s are quick to say if your a cracka u dont go to jail well im on probation and beleive me i would go to jail to bitches and the difference between him and the lohan girl was he was on felony probation for gun charges they dont play around with that ****. But it does make me sad cuz he is the best rapper and i was excited for his new **** but o well people do stupid **** i kno how he feels.

noneofyourbusiness

I don't wish him ill at all. I wish him the best for the sake of his family/children. They need their dad to be clean, sober and present. Sounds like mommy needs to step her game up as well. Life is too short to be acting a fool.....get sober and learn to put family/God in your life FIRST!

Michelle

Damn Man...T.I I hope he stops ****ing up his life/career, sucks that he got 11 months, but he shouldn't be out on Probation and rollin' with drugs in his car.

scott

First automatic gun charges, then driving in his too darkly tinted window Bentley drinking codeine and juice out of a Styrofoam cup, with E in the car. A real genius. Your plea in court to get help is a joke man. Hope you get but raped in the joint DAN.

Belon Duwaji

This is what happens to dumb idiots with money. This guy should go broke and force to work at fat burger, what a waste of success. Gosh America, stop creating these kinds of people....

Mehul

Some people never learn and I guess his days in prison are just beginning , watch and see after he gets out another one

unreal

Addicted to drugs, like - what's wrong with your life?

Facing eviction? NO
Can't feed or clothe your children? NO
Lonely & Feeling unloved? NO

Give me a break, riding around in a car that could pay 5 mortgages for a year doing drugs is STUPID, RECKLESS & GRATUITOUS

For a black man in America you had it ALL and that wasn't enough, maybe you'll learn to appreciate your blessings this time - loser.

Robert

Wow...just in time for the Keister Bunny...

Peter Sc

I never liked his TV show made up so he could get out early. Let teenagers go down the path they choose without some guy so clearly running his own life by doublestandard having them messed up.

sue

Sometimes it pays to be a white girl with the name lohan. She seems to avoid the law no matter how many times she screws up.

Katherine

I have no sympathy here, TI knew he was on probabtion ,he knew the what the results would be if he did not apply them to his daily living. This man is rich and famous and is throwing it all away on some freaking weed..come on now, how stupid and immature.

tee