T.I. Gets Probation Revoked, Sentenced to 11 Months

10/15/2010 5:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rapper T.I. had his probation revoked by a federal judge today and was sentenced to 11 months in prison.

1015_TILeavesCourt_AP101015025865_AP_BN
T.I. was busted last month on felony possession of a controlled substance ... while he was on probation for a 2009 federal gun possession conviction.

T.I. told the judge he needed help for drug addiction and begged not to be sent back to prison.

We're told one of the officers from Wednesday's jumper incident testified on T.I.'s behalf.

He has two weeks to turn himself in.

dd

I like TI but this was just too stupid..Tiny needs to get her act together also. At least he'll be out of prison before Christmas 2011.

I'm a crazy person...

I understand that this has nothing whatsoever to do with this story, but this video was just sent to me re: the Muslim Mosque controversy.

To everyone in support of this Mosque being built here, a right our country has provided the builders and backers of this mosque, please, PLEASE watch this 37 second clip.

I have heard both sides, but what I hear over and over again is that not all Muslims are terrorists. They're not. However, all of these terrorists that want the entire western civilization wiped out happen to be Muslim.

I do not believe any of the Muslim men, women or children in this clip are terrorists, BUT... why are they dancing??

Please watch...

CCC

So how'd that superhero act work out for you TI?

JAN

too bad he's not Lindsey Lohan or Paris Hilton!

6one9

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS `````````````` LINDSAY LOHAN BETTER GET HER JAIL TIME FOR DOING COCAINE!!!!

bka62223

What they should have put him in jail for was the staging of the fake jumper / suicide. No telling what that cost taxpayers in emergency response costs. Dear Lord.... does he think that people are really that gullible??? To be truthful, that probably played into his stiff sentence.

janet

He knows he is a CONVICTED FELON on gun charges no less. He has a break giving to him as well. Now he gets busted on Felony drug charges while on Felony Probation. Guns Convicted Felon now Felony drug charges. Still only gets 11 months another break.

Convicted Felon...that's Nationwide. No way he didn't know what he was doing. Like anybody you don't think you're going to get caught.

Wow, who would have ever thought guns and drugs go together.

RealityBites

Why do the women always get off or get rehab? Lindsay, Paris all get a slap. I think it's unfair to not get him into rehab for a chance, then if he messes up, send him to jail

janet

Krazy...looks like T.I. putting his hand over his eyes thinking I'm actually going to prison.

darkrage6

I don't feel sorry for him, and for those who are crying racism, well Lohan and Hilton weren't on Federal Probation like T.I. was, if you break the law while your on probation for a federal offense, you're going to get the book thrown at you no matter what color your skin is. I don't see why he would be willing to throw away everything he had all for a little weed, yes it was honorable of him to take the rap for his wife, but that still dosen't change the fact that they both did something REALLY stupid, hopefully when he gets out he'll have enough common sense not to anything stupid.

Tammy

Paris and Lindsay didn't commit a federal felony, so they can't be compared to T.I. However, I think if Paris or Lindsay were found guilty of felony gun charges, they would receive a lesser sentence than T.I. There has not, nor will there ever be, any equality in this country for blacks in ANY situation and rich blacks like T.I. need to stop fooling themselves into thinking their money can compensate for being white when they stand before a judge.

Mee

He needs to have his brain rewired
A doc needs to fix his brain

tmzguru

At least he doesn't have to worry about his wife cheating on him while hes gone, that bitch is fugly.

walter3ca

I guess the fake suicide attempt didn't help him.

b

Why doesn't this happen to Lindsay Lohan?