TMZ Live: Oprah, Oksana, and T.I.

10/15/2010 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We took your questions on everything -- including Oksana Grigorieva's new lawyer calling Mel a deadbeat dad, T.I. being sentenced to 11 months in jail, and Oprah and Gayle King go fly fishing.

1015_tmzlive_large

Plus: Abe Lincoln's hair up for sale.

Lynda McCombs

Harvey, You and I were born the same year-I enjoy your commentary on all the milestones our generation witnessed growing up...from the civil rights movement, to JFK, to Vietnam,etc. Also my daughter and I ate "your pizza" at the Third Street Mall last week, and you're right-it's delish!

gutsygirl

Is there an earthquake in LA?

Rudy

What did you think of the poll you guys ran on the Oreilly smackdown on "The View?"

Moe Green

Is Michael Jackson still alive?

Cindy

HARVEY - PURCHASE A SET OF FRETTE SHEETS FOR MAX SO HE GETS THE CONCEPT OF QUALITY BED SHEETS.

M.

I know that Oksana seems like a douche but it seems like Mel is getting away with being an abuser. It's not right to profit from her relationship with him but he is a sick man. It WAS him on the tapes. I won't forgive him. I am diacusted b y any man who will raise a hand to a woman.....I love "Bravheart", But I won't see his films.

Tim

GODFATHER II

Anna

Please asnwer my question. What is the difference between what Lindsey did and what T.I. did? Lindsey was on probation and broke it by doing drugs. T.I. broke probation by doing drugs as well and he immediatly is being sent to jail. Why the dounble standards? Am I missing something???!!?!?!?

KristinaLA

I've re-loaded the website at least ten times and the screen's still black.

Yawdie Gyal

Now Harvey, you know how much OPRAH & GAYLE enjoy their fish.......

Shuffle Demon

Harvey: Would you classify the plethora of Oksana's various allegations of mis-treatment of Lucia by Mel and echoed by Lisa Bloom as a justifiable attempt to undermine the relationship between Lucia and Mel ?

Could Judge Gordon enact a gag order on Oksana for the attempts to undermine the relationship between Mel and Lucia? Would the allegations she is making not be a seen as a violation of the parenting access, a misconduct without any semblance of 'good faith'?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2