Helen Mirren: Good Genes or Good Docs?

10/17/2010 7:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Helen Mirren is a gifted actress.

1015_helen_genes_launch

Here's the 31-year-old Oscar winner back in 1976 (left) -- and 34 years later, the 65-year-old version in Toronto last month (right).

The Queen, indeed.

JLS

Beautiful woman but that hair color is awful. Old grey hag hair. Not the style, the COLOR. Women that let their grey hair go and claim it's pretty aren't being realistic. It makes them look old and tired. Before you attack me, I am nearly her age but don't have the old grey hag hair color.

Ellery

She is gorgeous, and I think it's so amazing and inspiring that she hasn't given into the pressure and dyed her hair.

Bee

She looks stunning.I love her hair, it doesn't take any away from her beauty and style.

BTW, TOM...really? Is it necessary to triple post on every story? Guess what, do you think when we DON'T click on the first post, we are going to check out post 2 or 3?? Yeah...not gonna happen.

MC

Helen Mirren is absolutely beautiful. I don't see any signs of surgery in her face, when you decide to age gracefully this is what you can look like. Hear that Hollywood?

xd

R u kidding me? This chic is still naturally hot! Ever since the movie Excalibur I've loved her, and I always will. Talent, beauty, intellect and grace. Helen I'm with ya honey!

casting couch

Hot and horny and delicious at any age. Mirren is so sexy.

MC

FREAKS ...of course she has had plastic surgery, they all have! The ones you think have not, are the ones you think got old and ugly... They are not ugly or plain..... they aged normally. The ones you think look fantastic are the ones that have had a lot of work done!!!!

ava

Oh Please, anyone in Hollywood has had SOMETHING done. They can afford the best. She looks good but I guarantee there has been something. They can afford the peels and the fillers and the botox. For gosh sakes that is their living. It is like carrying around your briefcase or desk. she has to wear that thing 24 hours a day. When I get the money I will too, until then I will have to age gracefully, because I have no choice.

Mmagic

The Best of Both Worlds!! I'm soooooooo visualizing looking like that great at I evolve. Pretty!

R

Of course I can believe the large number of naive fools who think she looks this way due to "Good genes"! Ha ha ha! Even Meryl Streep has had work done over the years to look virtually the same as she looked 30 years ago. Plastic surgeons are geniuses for the most part and there's so many different things celebs get done to keep looking good that I am very amused that people still believe in the "Good genes" fairy.

Denise

She looks great - she doesn't look young, doesn't look like she's had a lot of work done. My mom is 70 with fewer wrinkles. Not everyone in Hollywood has plastic surgery.

jxtr

She is absolutely beautiful in both photos.

Sugar Kitty

I think it's good docs. Surprised that 84% think she hasn't had any work done. Not everyone who comes out of the plastic surgeons office looks like cat lady. She looks great though and an inspiration to women that we can sexy at any age. 60 is the new 40 it seems.

Mara

She has made no case have plastic surgery. When you see her pictures vielle Fälltchen. There are just people who have good genes that I have. Why not Helen. Sorry my terrible Englich

Mara