Michael Jackson's Name Restored to School

10/16/2010 9:12 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's name once again is on display at Gardner Street Elementary School after the boards covering his name were removed.

1016_michael_jackson_auditorium_exp
As TMZ first reported, a group of Michael Jackson fans had petitioned to get the sign uncovered. The sign had been in place from 1989 until 2003, when it was covered up due to the child molestation charges against Jackson.

The sign was unveiled yesterday, where a member of the Los Angeles Board of Education said, "It's important for the district to value the artistic impact and humanitarian contribution that will be the lasting legacy of Michael Jackson."

Previous 15 Comments | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47

mymjj5

Marie is doing the same thing with her late ex husband Michael Jackson with her new book.
Posted at 12:11 PM on Nov 1, 2010 by Marie
________________________________________________________________
Maybe LMP will have a series of books written for her with her name listed as the author:

1. Danny and Me
2. Michael and Me
3. Nicolas and Me
4. My Fourth Husband is named Michael too and Me!!!!!LOL!

Mimi

I love u Michael Jackson

Marie

1. Danny and Me
2. Michael and Me
3. Nicolas and Me
4. My Fourth Husband is named Michael too and Me!!!!!LOL!
Posted at 8:25 PM on Nov 1, 2010 by mymjj5

Lisa Marie Presley wrote about Michael Jackson in almost all the songs in her two albums(To whom it may concern and Now what).Here is a list of what she wrote about the king of pop:

Gone---------You with the advisors in your ears.I know I begged you to stay around.But I'm gone now.

Turn to black-----------Did you think you could molde me,scold me,own me,saddle me,control me,cloud me?

SOB--------------I lost my trust in you.You were dangerous and scary and you poisoned me with the fruits everyone was intrigued by and I finally got buried.

Idiot----------------Do you have your fairytale life?You are an idiot and I hate your guts.Believe in me as someone who wants you to go to Hell.

Marie

Michael Jackson responded to Lisa Marie Presley after she said to Rolling Stone magazine that marrying him was the biggest mistake of her life.

"I wish Lisa Marie all the best in the world. However, as to a comment on anything to do with our marriage, as a gentleman I prefer not to respond.” Michael Jackson

mymjj5

@Marie
Good for you Michael. afterall LMP was on the Ho-rizon as the other woman!! The milk was free now!!! MJ was a gentleman he would never "Ho" tell what was going on between him and LMP!!!! Love you MJ.
Go Michael Go!: Pimped yo arse off with that backstabbing Ho of yours!!
OMGawd MJ!!!

mymjj5

________________________________________________________________
@Marie
Go Michael Go!: Pimped yo arse off with that backstabbing Ho of yours!!
OMGawd MJ!!!

Marie

Michael Jackson sang about his stormy relationship with ex wife Lisa Marie Presley in the song 'Heartbreaker' on his 2001 album Invicible.Here are some of the lyrics which talk about cheating and betrayal:

Her only goal is just to take control
Now she's thinking that I will never know
And she'll keep playing until I let her go
I'm onto her game and she'll get played the same.

It's like MJ is singing that his wife LMP is cheating on him and little does she know that he will cheat on her too.

Britney

Our efforts worked!!! The letters sent is a testimony that we will not let up until Michael Jackson's good name is cleared and those responsible for his death are punished.

Previous 15 Comments | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47