Oksana

Russian Immigrant with

39 Lawyers

10/17/2010 5:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... Oksana Grigorieva -- who has said she doesn't have the power to fight the Mel Gibson machine -- has hired a grand total of 39 (THIRTY-NINE) lawyers so far ... to wage legal war on her behalf.

1015-oksana-lawyer-tally-credit
All 39 lawyers have been doing legal work for Oksana in her fight with Mel.  Even more shocking, we know at least 18 of the 39 lawyers have submitted more than $1 million in legal bills to the court ... and they're asking the judge to make Mel pay the tab.

As for the 39 lawyers who have jumped on board team Oksana, they include: Lisa Bloom, Martin Garbus, Daniel Horowitz, Eric George, Sonia Lee, Robin Sax, John Carlson, James Spertus, Ezra Landes, Mary Fulginiti, Amy Hinkley, Dan O'Malley, Suzie Obeda and Amanda Touchton.

But there's more ... the firm of Trope and Trope has put the following lawyers on Oksana's case:  Sorrell Trope, Anne Kiley, Angela Harris, Bret Hunter, Hillary Slevin, James Durant, John Ellis, Jennifer Leong, Jonathan Pakravan, Katie Heersema, Lori Howe, Melanie Shornick, Mark Patt, Sophie Bidet, Sarah Luetto, Thomas Dunlap and Tara Scott.

And, the firm of Freid and Goldsman have put the following lawyers on Team Oksana: Manley Freid, Gary Cohen, Marci Levine, Janet Kaplan, Cori Steinberg, Susan Park, Jill Foley Alexander and Kristine Capell.

And the irony -- at the moment Oksana has no family law attorney repping her ... almost all of them have either been fired or quit.

wondering

And if you were an immigrant, and fell in love with Mel Gibson, then were beaten by him, threatened, abused, and told that the American legal system would totally favor him what would you do? How far would you go to protect your baby? Hm...walk a mile in her shoes. What a ride you would have.....a bigoted, racist, abusive, controlling *******....oh yea. Sorry, if I were her, I'd find someone I trusted who understood my native language. Then I'd kick his ass. Every which way. You never, ever, ever, put your baby in danger. Ever. Loser. In a big, big, big way. Bye Bye Mel. You deserve it, and you know it.

Posted at 2:36 AM on Oct 16, 2010 by kcl

you remarks are based solely upon what Oksana has either claimed or has been rumored to have claimed, and after seeing her credibility take a nose dive from all the lies and story changes she has made and still makes leaves your remarks without merit period!
but thanks for your post.

KoalaBabe

wow, Guiness book of world record to have so many lawyers in one case.

Afternoon Team Mel:)

I million in debt, no wonder she is one desperate chicka!

KoalaBabe

Posted at 2:36 AM on Oct 16, 2010 by kcl

More of bye bye broke Oksana, you greedy cow.

igotfleasfromtmz

Posted at 2:36 AM on Oct 16, 2010 by kcl

HA HA HA HA HA HA YOUR just a bigger loser as her.

igotfleasfromtmz

If I were an immigrant and you were a millionare , would you have my baby? lmao to that tune if I were a carpenter

KoalaBabe

afternoon hellnurse just because she reaped 39 lawyers and incurred 1million debt, is not guarantee she will win her case. Just piled of legal bills and expect Mel to pay for it lol.
She should not bite and hands that feeds her.

little aussie reader

Posted at 2:49 AM on Oct 16, 2010 by hellnurse

ROFLMAO!!!!!

KoalaBabe

I think Oksana supporter as delusional as she is.

igotfleasfromtmz

She should not bite and hands that feeds her.

Posted at 2:49 AM on Oct 16, 2010 by KoalaBabe
When his lawyers play the tape that she is quoted asking how much is he willing to pay to ruin her, his obligation for her legal fees just went out the window. Shows intent to make him spend money. big mouth that she has

Super5

Looks like the mentally ill liberal lawyers are aiming to take down Mel!

igotfleasfromtmz

Looks like the mentally ill liberal lawyers are aiming to take down Mel!

Posted at 2:52 AM on Oct 16, 2010 by Super5

There is still room under the bus for them too!

wondering

it will be interesting to see how Judge Gordon deals with the sheer amount of lawyers she gone through, and still looking for more.

If he sees fit to call both sides back in to special session and put the hammer down, finally set a precedent by capping how many she can churn through, or just how much mel is obliged to bankroll for her maniacal whimsy.

or just sit it out hoping she gets charged with extortion so he can walk away from it all without having to put himself through any more of her ear grating vocal abuse and bad ,nay horrible acting . hahah

KoalaBabe

Hell nurse, funny part about this scenarios, she want Mel to pay for her lawyers to ruined him.

If I am Mel she can rot in hell, why should he?

all he has to do is pay the child maintenance and let Oksana do some busking in the corner shop to pay for her legal eagles.

Playing piano wearing pink teddy in the corner shop with hat on the ground surely some will throw in a penny or two.

Tweety

Good morning evryone
This is good, maybe Harvey is listening to the comments on here. Some-one on here posted about doing Oksana's lawyer list. Makes her look really bad.

KoalaBabe

morning wondering and hugs:)

Harvey reckon the case will probably be thrown out, this beyond joke as it is.
Oksana should have mental evaluations she is crazy. I meant if she has brains, 1million in debt and she has no back up for it.
Is not guaranteed she will win the case, after all she pretty much blabbed her defences.