Justin Bieber

Homophobic Bullying Victim

10/17/2010 6:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber was on the receiving end of the kind of hate-filled bullying that has made headlines recently --- during a laser tag match Friday night, he defended himself from an aggressive kid who referred to Bieber as a "faggot" ... sources close to the investigation tell TMZ.

1017_justin_bieber_EX_TMZ_04
We're told that during the game of laser tag, one kid went out of his way to target Justin repeatedly (a violation of the code of honor of laser tag, if there is such a thing).

Sources say that Bieber became frustrated when the kid cornered him and wouldn't stop shooting and when Bieber told him, "That's enough" ... the kid responded, "What are you gonna do about it, faggot?"

We're told a shocked Bieber replied, "Excuse me?" Sources say the other kid responded, "You're a faggot" and then put his hand out toward Bieber and Bieber pushed it away as he left.

Contrary to several news reports, we're told Bieber never struck the other boy.

Law enforcement tells TMZ it was the boy's father who filed the complaint hours later ... and our source says the father was heard at the scene repeatedly telling people, "I'm a lawyer."

The police investigation is ongoing, but our sources say police already know the fault does not lie with Bieber.

Deedee

I'm not a Bieber fan, but the kid did not deserve that.

NO KID DESERVES THAT.

Areil

Yeah Bieber... I don't care how old the kid is he shouldn't call people ***ot... I don't think Justin is Gay it's just some jealous people made up to get the bieb in trouble. Justin a talented and sweet kid. If I was the parent of the bully kid I would take him to apologys to Justin and if he diidn't I would spank him in front of the camera's following bieber... my kid is not going to talk to others like that....

GO BIEBER and just ignore the kid and move on....

DN3

There are some seriously jealous haters here! The comments here prove to me that bullying will continue to exist forever. Definitely a high concentration of bulliers on-line, that's for sure. The only difference is that they don't say these nasty comments to their face. I'm not a fan of Bieber and can't even name a single song but give the kid a break. He's 16 years old. How many people can say they were all that when they were 16? Plus, nobody here knows what really went down so stop with the speculation.

tom jones

how is this a story? kids call each other that word on a regular basis, it doesn't mean anything.

also justin bieber has to concede that he looks like a little fairy boy

James

#93 That isn't the point. Despite how you feel about Justin Bieber. The issue here is gay bullying. By your comment, You clearly have shown your own idiocy.

Homer

If it's true then the kid and his dad are douche-bag's, but I'd hardly call him a victim of "Homophobic Bullying". I really hate the way those labels are thrown around to begin with.

Pixie

@26 Roberto and #29 totally agree with ya, for sure the "bully" will be bullied when he goes to school and not by male schoolmates mind you, but by the female Bieber fans school kids so he really shouldn't be worrying about being assaulted by JB. As for his father, what the hell kind of example is he setting his son by trying to attempt to sue Bieber? im quite embarassed he's canadian...

designer shoes reportedly set a record at the box office this weekend for the biggest opening in October of all time, raking in a whopping $50 million. Get the scoop and watch the Jackass 3D trailer below.
cheap shoes has been over a decade since the Jackass crew, Johnny Knoxville, Steve-O, Wee-Man, Bam Margera, and others, began risking life and limb in an effort to sadistically entertain our society.
Even if you are a fan of Jackass you might not know that before the show ever existed Johnny Knoxville was still performing dangerous stunts. One of which was shooting himself in the chest with a gun while wearing a cheap bulletproof vest. Knoxville revealed details about casual shoes .

tickles

I am not a fan of Justin but this story really worries me. If he had just been some anonymous kid none of this would be going on. If the reports are true and the 12 yr. old and his friends had Justin surrounded bullying him what was Justin supposed to do? Wouldn't that be considered a hate crime? I mean if they are saying Justin is guilty of assault why not charge the other kid with hate crime/verbal assault. If Justin was scared he can say he acted in self defense.
Where were the attendants at the lazar tag place? Did they have any security cameras? Who as there with Justin? I can't believe there aren't hundreds of cell phone videos of the incident already on You Tube.

It may sound really bad a 16 yr. hitting a 12 yr. old. (If it even actually happened.) But look at Justin. He is no bigger than a 12 yr. old little girl. My son at 12 yrs. old is almost 6 ft. tall and weighs 175 lbs. he could probably take Justin out with one punch. Don't look at the ages take everything into account.

Like I said I am not a fan of Justin but I do feel sorry for the kid. His trip to the lasar tag place was probably his last foray into the world as a normal person. He will surrounded by papporazzi, bodyguards, managers, hangers on, stalkers, and will never be able to even take a piss in private. That is a pretty high price for stardom.

Fuck Celebrities

Daddy's a lawyer, too bad for him that this is Canada and he can go screw himself.

Tim

thats what you get for hanging out in richmond laze tag bieby !

Vonn

bullying is not about size or age. If the story is true the punk 12 year old should be punished. Too many ppl look @ celebs as an easy payday.

donna

Bullies begat bullies. End of story. Justin's parents ought to countersue the pants off that aggressive, provocative grown up bully and his spawn and put that parent and his brat out of business for good.

kickaboo

This kid's dad the lawyer probably put him up to all of it, how disgusting. Between Lisa Bloom, Gloria Alred and now this jerk--lawyers are giving themselves quite a name lately --money grubbing pigs.

btron

but bieber.... is a ***got? right? i dont see the problem here.