Justin Bieber Investigated for Assault in Canada

10/17/2010 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber is reportedly being investigated by police in Richmond, British Columbia after an alleged incident at laser tag facility ... this according to various reports in Canada.

Justin Bieber assault.
A 12-year-old boy claims Bieber (seen above at the laser tag place, with his father) hit him while playing a game, according to the reports, though he suffered no visible injuries.

A rep for the Royal Canadian Mounted Police tells TMZ the incident was reported to authorities by the boy's father. Though the rep wouldn't confirm anything about Bieber, they did say they are in the process of interviewing witnesses.

The popular Canadian blog ZackTaylor.ca says they spoke to a staffer at the facility who says that during the game, Bieber was cornered by several kids "and accidentally hit the kid while running away."

We spoke to a rep for Bieber yesterday who said it was absolutely untrue.

cSQUARED

I'm sorry but this story is absolutly true!! I love how his reps say untrue but I have a family member who works there so trust me it's more than true!

Justin Bieber is a sad and pathetic celebrity! Everyone thinks that it was this child just getting attention, but guess what everyone, Justin hit him because he wasn't able to get a shot out and this kid kept shooting him. Justin isn't as innocent as everyone would like to believe because he is a little boy who throws temper tantrums just like everyone else

BassPlayer69

wow....hes got his pants pulled up....momma must have got on his little girly ass about the pants

SuzyQ

Although he is now wealthy and an easy target for lawsuits he needs to conduct himself better. He knows almost every move he makes now will be seen. He wanted this when he put his videos on youtube. He wanted fame and with fame comes greedy people and the media. If it was an accident it will come out. They have video cameras everywhere in those laser tag game places so the whole incident should or will be on tape. If he did hit a 12 year old he shouldn't of no matter what the kid said or did. He is much older and should know better. I don't care who it is or what they did, you don't hit a kid. If he didn't do it, then he has nothing to worry about because the cameras will clear him of it. We all know the media blows everything out of proportion. It sells so they do it. People should wait for the truth before they judge. Darn, that is suppose to be how it is.... innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. With the media it is GUILTY even if the courts say innocent. They just want to sell their story even if it crushes someone, they enjoy it. I think the media loves to drag people down. Oh, I am sooo not a Beiber fan at all. I don't like to see anyone get dragged down by the media though, famous or not.

David

omg a rich person touched my arm /sue. This boys father should be strung up. (The one thats trying to build the soon to come lawsuit no doubt)

Jake

Why won't this go away, oh the humanity. Enough already.

david

who cares..they're both *******

Bill

Some br8 made it up, both are under 18 nothing gonna happen

AJ

HAHA Justin is geting blamed for hiiting a 12 year old I am on the kids side

Ken

A pencil neck geek beat you up? Weak.

EastCoastChopper

JB tryin to UP his street-cred!

LMAO

Team Lilo

Another reason I am thankful I am not famous.

Alfonso

Finally, the Bieb has scared his perfect image with assault!
I hope he is prosecuted in Canada.

Mel

Just another jerk parent using his kid to get some money. Get a life.

m newbold

Any properly run laser tag facility requires you to sign a form saying you won't sue anyone if you get hurt.

maggie

I am NOT a Beiber fan, but his dad's a douche.
Looks like dad is trying to get some $$$$. I guess his kid doesn't do recess at school or play any sports. God forbid someone come into contact with the boy.
Great job dad. Teach your kid to be scared, self centered, overcautious and greedy. Nice. Just what the world needs.