Oksana's Newest Lawyer

Angry at Mel, TMZ

10/17/2010 11:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva's latest addition to her legal team is lashing out after our story yesterday -- that Oksana has had at least 39 lawyers working for her in her legal war with Mel Gibson -- claiming Mel has an armada of lawyers and others trying to stomp Oksana down.

1017-oksana-grigorieva-lisa-bloom-getty-ex-credit
Lisa Bloom claims "Mel has a fleet of highly aggressive law firms fighting her at every turn, including one which calls itself a '450+ lawyer business litigation firm -- the largest in the United States devoted solely to business litigation.'"

Although the current war is over custody, support and alleged crimes and not business litigation, Bloom adds, "This is only one of at least four known major law firms behind the scenes, as well as publicists, marketers, and public relations agencies."  Bloom says, "Oksana is a single mother of two who's gone into debt fighting for simple justice."

TMZ broke the story ... at least 18 of Oksana's lawyers have submitted bills to the court totaling more than $1 million, and they've asked the judge to make Mel foot the bill.

Bloom says Oksana has had only "a handful" of different law firms in this case, adding, "Though occasionally other lawyers in their firms may have pitched in."  Bloom says, "It is totally false to say she's had 39 lawyers."  We have listed all 39 lawyers -- Bloom has not said which of the 39 she believes were not working on the case.

Click here to read Lisa Bloom's full statement.

wondering

V, sorry for taking so long
that clip i have no idea it looks pretty generic up to the last part and then it has a more open view of the surroundings but again i don't know where it is ....yet hahaha

wondering

As for the stolen property - Mel Gibson's voice is part of his business. He actually did an animated movie, didn't he?

I understand some may have trouble seeing a "snippets" of someone's voice as property - and maybe for regular folk it wouldn't be. But Mel Gibson (and Tom Hanks and Tim Allen and ... use their voice in a way most folks don't.)

If someone didn't get permission to use HIS VOICE, that could be a copyright violation or flat out stolen property couldn't it?

And it could be every WORD is a separate count right?

I will try to find Marie's post. Maybe she listed what I am thinking about.

It's late. My brain is a bit cloudy right now. Thanks for confirming the term - PERJURY.

Posted at 2:30 AM on Oct 18, 2010 by V

V, also remember that Oksana was or and is contracted with icon records or icon productions as a recording artist and most of the contracts signed to a label the artist ends up giving the publishing rights to the label, and some of the contracts are very complex and can include voice recordings made for commercials and or for profit.

if she sold those recordings or someone in her lil gypsy camp sold them she could be in trouble with the label and end up being sued and have to turn over any and possibly all profits due to damages caused to the label as well as possible lost profits due to mismanagement of marketing, etc.....

wondering

V, as well mels voice and likeness are under contract and he or his company or the company he is currently under contract with could sue to reclaim any monies profited by person or persons who sold them as well as sue for damages since he never gave any authorization or signed any agreement ....on and on ...

wondering

V, then again i could be wrong.
heheheh

LA me

Morning all!!

@V You asked Wondering:

Wondering,

Do you know where this is?

Oct. 7th footage -

Posted at 2:30 AM on Oct 18, 2010 by V

Don't know if Wondering knows. I certainly don't recognize the building. It can't be Downtown LA....Too many trees. Most likely West LA or Brentwood area.

wondering

LA me, at first i thought it might have been a building out on canoga cause the building in the video clip looks quite generic in structure but then again it could be anywhere

wondering

hi LA me, your either up very very early or still up late like me hahahah

LA me

Hi Wondering!!

I'm up late. Didn't get home from work till 2:00. Been catching up on my reading.

I was going to correct my self and say somewhere in the Vally but you beat me to it. Once I looked again...too many trees for this side of the hill. I think you are correct about Canoga. By the Warner Plaza area. Just my guess...

wondering

LA me, which side of the hills do you live?

Michael

You could fit Mel's "army" of personal attorneys in the back of a towncar, and have room left.

You couldn't fit Oksanas legal team in a Tour bus.

LA me

I did some digging this weekend as to the mysterious "Tony". Talked to quite a few chauffeurs that have been in the business for triple decades. No one seems to have heard of Mel having a personal chauffeur, let alone one named Tony. And they all laughed and said....if he did have one, the chauffeuer most certainly wouldn't have been just hanging around in Mel's house.

Maybe Oinky can have the detectives draw up a police sketch of him and they can put it on the backs of all the milk cartons around town. Or we can just ask Waldo where he is.

I seem to get the impression that Ol' Oinky had a lot of imaginary friends as a kid (and as an adult).

Michael

I was just wondering...

Back when Lisa had her latest facelift and eye job, why didn't she have her nose done?

Or, maybe she did, and before it was the size of a cu***ber?

Either way, it's about as normal looking as Oksy's lips and her crooked forhead [the side she always hides under her extensions].

LA me

You couldn't fit Oksanas legal team in a Tour bus.

Posted at 4:08 AM on Oct 18, 2010 by Michael

@Michael

You meant "under" not "in" right???

Michael

@Michael

You meant "under" not "in" right???

Posted at 4:14 AM on Oct 18, 2010 by LA me

Well, I'm sure they all started IN the tour bus,
it was Oksy that threw them UNDER it, one by one.

Team MEL!

LA me

Wondering'

I'm in the South Bay

Previous 15 Comments | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments