Oksana's Newest Lawyer

Angry at Mel, TMZ

10/17/2010 11:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva's latest addition to her legal team is lashing out after our story yesterday -- that Oksana has had at least 39 lawyers working for her in her legal war with Mel Gibson -- claiming Mel has an armada of lawyers and others trying to stomp Oksana down.

1017-oksana-grigorieva-lisa-bloom-getty-ex-credit
Lisa Bloom claims "Mel has a fleet of highly aggressive law firms fighting her at every turn, including one which calls itself a '450+ lawyer business litigation firm -- the largest in the United States devoted solely to business litigation.'"

Although the current war is over custody, support and alleged crimes and not business litigation, Bloom adds, "This is only one of at least four known major law firms behind the scenes, as well as publicists, marketers, and public relations agencies."  Bloom says, "Oksana is a single mother of two who's gone into debt fighting for simple justice."

TMZ broke the story ... at least 18 of Oksana's lawyers have submitted bills to the court totaling more than $1 million, and they've asked the judge to make Mel foot the bill.

Bloom says Oksana has had only "a handful" of different law firms in this case, adding, "Though occasionally other lawyers in their firms may have pitched in."  Bloom says, "It is totally false to say she's had 39 lawyers."  We have listed all 39 lawyers -- Bloom has not said which of the 39 she believes were not working on the case.

Click here to read Lisa Bloom's full statement.

Kilmerfan

I agree. I think another poster put it best: After the dust has settled on this media circus fiasco OG has created and the rest the facts are known, she will end up being a joke, and a target of Leno and Letterman one-liners far into the future. Each day, she shoots herself in the foot with everything she says and does. No one will ever trust her, and her reputation will be in the cellar where it belongs. Gibson will make a comeback and, in time, will probably rise even higher after this mess has been finally resolved.

Posted at 6:25 AM on Oct 18, 2010 by Genna
Yep, Gibson is the Comeback kid, and he has been though far worst in his life. Mel will eat lunch and brunch in Hollywood again plus a midnight snack.

azlee

good morning here too, trying to figure out where you all are.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

good morning here too, trying to figure out where you all are.

Posted at 6:52 AM on Oct 18, 2010 by azlee

In purgatory, waiting for the DA et al to get off the pot.....

Belinda

@ azlee and sam

I'm wondering since Aldred/Bloom are mad at TMZ and hate Team Mel and especially Team Truth for outing Oksana big time ... if any new 'exclusives'(cough) will be going back now to 'you know where'.

Horowitz was friends with Harvey ... so TMZ was getting things first. Since Bloom is in or back in the picture and there seems to be a 'link' with 'you know where', I'm wondering.

azlee

ok gossip, what the heck is CMTFU?

ohreally

@LA me
I seem to get the impression that Ol' Oinky had a lot of imaginary friends as a kid (and as an adult).

Posted at 4:12 AM on Oct 18, 2010 by LA me
____________________________________
Yep and I bet some have horns and pitchforks!

azlee

I don't know belinda, I was wondering the same thing or if she will take it to another site. The battle of tabloids. lol

Janeny

1063 I had a tape. I recorded him when he was drunk and abusive but the cops refused to listen and so did my court appointed attorney. Moreover, he claimed I would go to jail for illegally recording my husband. I did my homework and found out that NY was a one-party state. This j..k lied to me. On the tape my ex said that if I didn't give him sex I was out of his house tomorrow. I should have called the cops when he was drunk but I chose not to aggravate and wait till he got sober. He got sober and continued his harassment. This is when I went to the cops again and insisted to make a report. It's in the past, I am better off without him. Just wanted to share because I see something is wrong with this picture.

Janeny

ewwww
u screwed a public defender!!!! :) :) : ) In fact I did, later. In my way. He was not a public defender but a court appointed attorney. These guys care for nothing but to close up quickly, so oftentimes they compromise with the opponent on his terms, push their own client to sign the papers, and move on to the next. I think they are caseloaded, too many poor people waiting in line.

Janeny

What I believe is it's Gibson's decency and care for his daughter that prompts him to provide Ox with a comfortable living. I remember the case similar to mine when a husband kicked his immigrant wife out of his house. I don't remember her name but she is some kind of a celeb in UK. The Am guy married her but something went wrong and he kicked her out without mercy. She was as stupid and cheap as having posted a nasty video on the utube but it gave her a bad publicity. After that video was played all over the world she just vanished. I think she went back to live in UK. The point is it's very easy to get rid of an immigrant wife, and if Ox is still allowed to live in luxury it's because Gibson encourages it, most likely for the sake of his daughter.

Belinda

@ azlee

Crack Me TFU

azlee

ohhhhhhhhhhhh, thanks belinda

Who'sThat

Posted at 6:25 AM on Oct 18, 2010 by Genna

according to LA me, this skank was a well known gold-digger with this MO long before the tapes came out...ahhh Mr. Gibson must have been very lonely to have fallen victim to this siren. anyways, this well known fact was just in the LA area...now thanks to her, she is a well-known gold-digger, lying, conniving, vindictive, sociopath all over the world! at least she did get her name out and now people know who she is!
she is famous and she got her wish finally!bwahhahaha

moe l.

Bloom's mother is Gloria Allred; need anyone say anything more?

azlee

LA-me said that Hollywood already knew Ox as the con that she is?

Previous 15 Comments | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments