Kim Kardashian's Little Birthday Surprise

10/18/2010 6:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian celebrated her 30th birthday at Tao in Las Vegas over the weekend with friends, family -- and a certain diminutive '80s TV star. No, not him ... the other guy.
101810_TV_kardashians_web_still

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Superman

Why did you dig up this BS again?!? Let the bitch die off!

jesse

she even gets paid to celebrate her birthday .. AND DESERVES NOTHING>>this family couldn't disappear sooner.. prayinggggg

nastynorm

SHES GOT CLOTHES ON, AMAZING!

Throwback kid

Who was the surprise midget Ray J? Did she get another shower?

Fredrick j frenger jr.

She should smoke a few bowls, read “Tantra,” sanskrit for “weave,” then pick me up after 2 AM in a stretch hummer wearing only a small yellow t-shirt and boxing gloves - I mean, if she's bored or something - has to be Saturday though, I got **** going on all week.

Mee

You never see this group without a drink in their hand.
Is this"ALL" they know how to do and drop their clothes?

sam

out come jealous women again. get over it already. she looks better than you, deal with it.

DANA

cant belive she made sergery to get that big fat ugly ass

Albert

Posted at 2:55 AM on Oct 19, 2010 by sam
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah she's fine. But that she deserves anything more than a money shot to the gob, I don't think so.

Kim Jung-Dashian

Don't care that she is 30. Really want to punch the guy who is asking for her autograph because I know he will be selling them on the internets soon. Lastly, she is not that attractive. I would turn her away if she showed up at my doorstep. Her ass is too fat and not in a good way. Cheers you lawyer.

M

sue

what a bunch of losers, whole family is trash, money doesn't make you worth a s---. Why anyone finds them newsworthly is beyond me. They all make me sick.

tmzguru

man she is so friggin' hot.

rnyc

God she's old .... Really, she's old and with very little to point to as an accomplishment. Pity. Well, I guess that's it for her - someone 10 years younger will take her shock-u-leb place real soon.

Sandra

What exactly is this woman famous for? Definitely nothing of importance. I wish all the Kardashians would just go away.

nisiek

why would anybody be jealous over her???? She only looks good because of TTOONNSS of plastic surgery, including her booty which is NOT natural...she has no talents except getting peed on..and I am for one am just sick to death of her overexposure...I wish her and her pimp mamma would just go.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments