Judge Orders Mel Gibson to Appear for Deposition

10/18/2010 4:34 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson was ordered to appear for a deposition within the next few weeks as part of the ongoing child custody case with baby mama Oksana Grigorieva.

Mel Gibson deposition.
We're told he's been ordered to give his depo some time before November 10. Oksana will also give her deposition, but it will take place on a different day. Both depositions will be supervised by a judge.

Sources say the depo will cover child custody issues only.

We're also told that the judge will clarify on November 10 whether the $20,000/month Mel has been ordered to pay in child support includes Oksana's housing costs.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

ohreally

HMMMMM. so what ELSE was covered in court this morning??? This can't be the only thing. Was OX refused again re the money... does she still have to wait until November 10th????

kali

Why wouldn't he?

Tammy

I'm still confused why there needs to depositions for child support or custody. They have his income and there's 50/50 custody. What's he being deposed about?

Majestik

lets hope he shows up. He NEEDS to do this to get this over. I hope there are not vacations scheduled.

Sorry Team, not trashing Mel but he needs to do this. I asked about this last week and now the judge has ORDER that he sit for the depo.

Posted at 12:37 PM on Oct 18, 2010 by meltheloser

That's a big thumbs up. I'd like to see him get in there right away and get this over and done with then Team Ox can STFU and stop with this nonsense. Funny how everything is now hinging on the 10th. I think the Judge is being ridiculous is dragging this out, then again, I can say Mel is being ridiculous in dragging this out also since he should've been in a depo months ago. Sheesh, I'm sitting on the fence waiting to fall like Humpty Dumpty.

Shuffle Demon

Nope this story is NOT true, it hasn't appeared on R.O.L.

Just ask any OxSanity supporter and you will hear the same thing...

kali

MTH, did you ever go back to tmz live where Harvey addressed Mel's deposition that I mentioned a few days ago?

If not I've just found it for you.

10/08/10 Part 1 about 3 minutes into it.

moussemaker

About time!!!

Majestik

I agree. Get on with it already. This has been dragging out since what June/July? It's time to "man up" and sit for the deposition.

I'm TEAM MEL but I'm actually beginning to think MG has way more to hide or keep hidden. Like I stated earlier, if he has nothing to be afraid of then he needs to do this.

Avoidance is a sign of guilt, IMO

Posted at 12:46 PM on Oct 18, 2010 by meltheloser

Now you know why I'm sitting on fence. This is actually getting ridiculous with all this time being spent by the judge to have to court order everything. I just don't understand why he wouldn't have done this when he got back from the fishing trip. If he's got time to mess around taking pictures of paps taking pictures of him he should be in court looking like he's seriously about custody rights for his daughter.

kali

Whoops that should be MTL! lol

My two cents ;)

Mel is angry because somewhere in his blood line there are all sorts of Jewish, women and black relatives. I wish Mel lived in Auschwitz in 1942. Then he wouldnt dare say the crap he says. He doesnt deserve any attention. I wonder how his older kids have turned out. Are they racist and sexist too or do they know that daddy is nutz

igotfleasfromtmz

He is to be in Thailand filming in two weeks , he better hurry up

Hahaha

Well, I hope that as TelltheTruth feared that this is not further signs that OG is sinking to a new low by accusing MG of child abuse.
That being said, if MG hasn't been deposed yet, he needs to do it. I imagine that he may be avoiding it as an unpleasant aspect of this fight. I don't necessarily think that it's a sign of guilt MLT although your point is well taken.

Majestik

Nope this story is NOT true, it hasn't appeared on R.O.L.

Just ask any OxSanity supporter and you will hear the same thing...

Posted at 12:49 PM on Oct 18, 2010 by Shuffle Demon
---------------------------------
Hey there Shuffle, question - how do you know this story is untrue?

Thnx!

Posted at 12:52 PM on Oct 18, 2010 by meltheloser

ROFLMAO, MTL, I think that was a sarcastic post.

Tammy

Nope this story is NOT true, it hasn't appeared on R.O.L.

Just ask any OxSanity supporter and you will hear the same thing...

Posted at 12:49 PM on Oct 18, 2010 by Shuffle Demon
---------------------------------
Hey there Shuffle, question - how do you know this story is untrue?

Thnx!

Posted at 12:52 PM on Oct 18, 2010 by meltheloser

I think Shuffle was making a joke. I find it amsuing that you
are Team Mel, but you have that screenname.

Alcamedes

There are various reasons a person won't sit for a deposition, I would guess that he was advised not to sit on the advice of counsel till the parameters of the deposition were decided.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments