Michael Lohan -- Am I On the List?

10/18/2010 6:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Lohan showed up at the Betty Ford Center today to try to see his daughter Lindsay, and although he was turned away -- believe it or not -- there's still hope Michael might get inside.

0921-media-removed-britney
As we first reported, Michael is trying to visit Lindsay as part of Betty Ford's "Family Week" -- and he is technically family.

Sources say Michael was turned away by a guard at Betty Ford who referred him to someone in charge of the "Family Week" list.

We're told Michael went to his nearby hotel room and made the call -- he's waiting for a call back. .

Pam

Well darkrage, we finally agree on something --I can't stand him either.

Look, the thing is, I didn't "insult" you "for no reason"; actually, I was giving you a taste of your own medicine. Specifically, I made a comment which you responded to by suggesting that I was out of my mind. I read further only to see that you are flipping out at all kinds of people. I wanted you to realize how it feels when someone does that. Now you do.

In all seriousness, I think you are clearly intelligent if angry, and I actually agree with much of what you have said. I hope these people --hell, I hope ALL of us-- get the help we need when we need it.

Wiley

Lindsay is following in her father's footsteps and let's hope that she doesn't have to suffer as long as her father has. If he has really cleaned himself up this time and is determined to stay clean then he's in a position to help Lindsay, but only if he can find a way to get her to admit her problem and except his help. Dina couldn't help Michael and she can't help Lindsay now because she's an enabler and doesn't even know that they are suffering from an illness. The prisons are full of bi-polar and depressed people who could have been helped at some point but weren't. Dina better face reality and educate herself fast or Lindsay will be another casualty.

tracey

omg i feel really embarassed for him....he just goes on and on to show himself up...a real giddykipper.... so embarrassingggggggggggg...

susan

I think everyone should stop responding to 'Ernie' I'm almost certain its Michael Lohan, and as you can see from his posts, he won't admit to HIS failures, Kate Major said he was still drinking and taking cocaine, that why she called him a hypocrite. Don't respond to 'Ernie' it feeds his insane ego.

Fredrick j frenger jr.

Heeding Proverb:
He that passeth by, and meddleth with strife belonging not to him, is like one that taketh a dog by the ears.

Thus I’m not involving myself with the whole Burt and Ernie fight and wish only the best for Michael, Dina, Lindsay & family.

However, If Betty Ford is unsuccessful in their attempt to heal Lindsay, I’ve created a revolutionary, new therapy called TC ‘sock puppets.’ Um essentially it’s just me using 7 different sock puppets in a play that loosely outlines psychologist Abraham Maslow’s thesis“ A theory of Human Motivation,” It's over 70 minutes and closes with a sock puppet orgy backdropped with the song 'Get it On' ( Bang a Gong ) by T-Rex. This thing is foolproof kids, but If it doesn’t work hopefully Lindsay would be cool just making-out or something.

LA Native

OK, folks, step aside. It's time to put this issue here to bed and leave the family to fight it out alone here as they so obviously are. They won't stop so let's all just leave them alone and maybe, just maybe if we all stop commenting, they will finally GO AWAY. It's become a giant brick wall. Just stay off our streets, all of you Lohans!

DANA

@ Ernie why didnt you sold the letter to Lilo to the public?
Yeah we know it didnt went through

DANA

for people who dont follow
Nicole is DIna
Ernie is MIchael
gives them a rare opportunity to talk here

your not all that

And as for blohans mother? What kind of mother sends their 16 year old daughter to live with their DRUG ADDICTED, BAR HOPPING, DRUNK older sister in ANOTHER state??????????????? Shes like POISON for blowhan and her little sister. NO BETTER THAN THE DAD.

Homer J

Ugh, when's she gonna get a restraining order against this stalker?

Shea

It looks like Dina has mobilized a ton of people to write favorable posts about Lindsay and hateful posts against Michael.

This is a very strange family. People are getting sick of all of them. Why don't they all go into longterm rehab for the next few years, instead of unflicting their crazyness on the rest of the country.

Ernie

@ dana and susan ..... nope wrong. No Michael Lohan here..... Just because I don't agree with most of the TMZ posters does not make me a Michael Lohan. Far from it .... I think both he and his ex-wife should both be in treatment for their personal issues and leave their daughter alone in whatever rehab she chooses.

They have caused way too much damage to their already very dyfunctional family. Whatever they do should be done with a group of professionals sitting in as mediators.

We get to watch a very serious troubled family who has to air their dirty laundry in the public's eye. This would not happen to you or me .... therefore, when observing ... our commments are just that ... comments. No one knows what really went on or goes on behind the scenes. We are all purely guessing and making recommendations as we see it or as something we would do.

I personally would never check into Betty Ford or Hazelton. However, that does not make them right for others, such as Lohan. However, why one would throw money at a problem without a proved tract record in writing is beyond me. I would go with the winners ... who prove to the public just how effective their programs are.

Whatever happens to the Lohans I only pray it is for the good. Both Dina and Michael need to get on one page. Period. Otherwise, it is the same mud slinging and truly the public is a bit sick of it and if they keep it up they can kiss whatever is left of their daughter's career goodbye.

Now, I say that to say this. Lindsay Lohan is responsible for her own distructive actions. Just like all of us. If you can't do the time... then don't do the crime. I am sure their are murderers on death row who have loving or not so loving families ... but it is that person who did the murder...pulled the trigger ... raped and killed the victim.

Lindsay Lohan snorted her drugs, drank her booze, smoked her pot, drove her car, etc. No one else did those things to her for her.

To discount my posts is one thing ... and ignoring me is another. However, I have just as much right on this message board as anyone else... and will continue to make my remarks... and again ... state to the general public ... I am not Michael Lohan. PERIOD.

Thanks for those who do support my insights. The questions I ask about proving addictions are diseases are legit. No one has yet to give me the name of the test to prove one who abuses subtances is a proven diseased person.

Delmar

@your not all that That's another untruth and misconception promoted in the press. Ali Lohan lives in Merrick on Long Island, NY with her mother and 14-year old brother. She has several extended visits to Lindsay per year and at times travels with her sister but she does not live with Lindsay. This has resulted in nothing alarming happening to Ali. Ali is seen but does not engage the press when in LA since 2009 and virtually invisible to the public when she's in NY. With all of the predictions that Ali will become a train wreck, she hasn't, and time will tell what happens to her in the future. I don't have a problem with her spending time with her sister as they clearly have an extremely strong sisterly bond and love for each other.

If people look beyond Lindsay's troubles a bit, Dina seems to have done an effective job parenting other 3 children and since Michael is a 22-year old adult who graduated college, maybe she isn't the horrible mother that people want to make her out to be.

Nicole

Posted at 1:33 AM on Oct 19, 2010 by susan
__________________________________________________________________

Jonathon Jaxson who is a former publicist and is now a blogger and knows Lindsay and the Lohans said he drinking again.

I really don't get why Kate Major took him back

"Today, Michael will reportedly show up at the Betty Ford Center and demand admission. He will reportedly stage his own arrest if he isn't allowed in, "just to show everyone how much he cares about his publicity daughter."

Now to me this just simply sounds like a stalker, especially considering Linds has requested absolutely no contact with her father, something he just won't let go.

But Mike, don't you already drink??? You were drinking last year at Sundance I know for a fact…

And ex-fiance Kate Major told me exclusively you also dabbled in cocaine still. Additionally Kate said you threatened to kill her after beating her. "

Ernie

@darkage - You said: "like you said a person has to want to get better, and Lindsay simply didn't want to get better back then, also the other rehab facilities she stayed in are known for catering more towards celebs,"

Now how in the world do you know all of this?? I would think if a program is going to help someone it would work if the courts ordered it or the person walked in by themselves.

So what you are saying is rehab programs do not work? My... my. Great insight. I agree wholeheartedly. Rehabs are a waste of time and money. With track records of nil to 3% I do not know why anyone ... celeb or not would waste on second in one. I would demand my money back or sue for ineffective treatment.

Wouldn't one do that with a doctor who didn't heal you when he said he would or could? They get sued each and everyday.

Why do rehabs get let off the hook if one goes there with a "disease" of drug addiction or alcoholism??? Huh? Why?

Go to a free faith-based program. Their stats are high .. and most people come out completely changed people. Now why wouldn't one want that?

It just does not figure ....