T.I. & Suicidal Man -- Reunited and It Feels So Good

10/18/2010 6:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

T.I. and the suicidal man he talked off a ledge last week just took their relationship public -- appearing on the same radio show that originally brought them together ... and they had a lot to say.

1018_TI_AUDIO_LAUNCH_TMZ_2
It all went down on the Ryan Cameron Show in Atlanta -- in the same building where the near-suicide took place. Check out how they connected on-air this afternoon.

Brian

Suicide is a permanent solution to a TEMPORARY problem. It will pass. There's help out there! Don't give up! Don't catch the bus. Stay in the game. IT'S WORTH IT!

Monica

Seriously HE SAVED A LIFE!! that don't give homie no credit to shorten his sentence?? I mean honesltly TI did the show helping youth prior to his last stint, and now he saved a life, well if they put lilo in jail they won't hesitate to put him back, I'm sure that crackhead toya was the one with the drugs ugh she is so ugly.

effminus

Any one who believes this is a retard! Ive never met any one in my 14 years at Crysis Center of America that wanted to be on the raido after being talked out of killing them selfs. Just kinda odd that right as this d list celeb gets a jail sentence he all the suden gets a dude to have second thoughts about killing himself...Unless T.I. gave him a bunch of $ to solve is issues this story is BS!

Artist

Kinda looks like someone he'd normally hang with. Just saying...

Celebrities Suck

why do I believe that this is a publicity stunt?

Katie

T.I. had enough dead homies ... he don't want no more.

jjjess10

Both of these dudes are talking out of their asses.

amber

I think he should get a lighter sentence, why do we keep putting people in prison for drugs when there are child predators running around all over the place, on my small street alone, there are 3.

drstew

Amber your argument that we shouldn't arrest some people for one crime, because there are other criminals free makes no sense. How about we arrest BOTH.

walter3ca

Am I the only one who thinks that this was a stunt to get T.I. out of prison time?

bmwm369

It was a total stunt.
Anyone that thinks otherwise is blind, deaf or just stupid.

Maybe T.I. actually likes bending over for the soap.

Speeky D. English

Hey #7, Who axed whos toof?? You know - you might wanna try that Your Baby Can Read thing on TV...just sayin'...

Tracy in LA

Most people that call into a crisis center haven't been exposed on the national media, however, in this case the man obviously was due to the T.I. connection. So, I'm glad that he went on the radio with T.I. and talked about it. It might save some other young brothers. In case you hadn't noticed, the black male unemployment rate is through the roof - twice that of white folks. T.I. was correct - do you think the cops were also in on it? There's no way he could have known the cops would even let him talk with the man at the scene - it's not common for police to let civilians do that. This young man is obviously educated, not ignorant, but he was distraught. I'm glad he's okay. Sounds like a good kid.

Just Sayin

FAKE! HAVE FUN IN PRISON TI

Bubbles The Chimp

What a fake drama stunt that was. If the guy was so suicidal, I doubt he would be on a radio show telling his story.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments