Whoopi:

I Was Gonna 'Cuss Out'

Bill O'Reilly

10/18/2010 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Whoopi Goldberg claims she walked off the set of "The View" last week to keep herself from "cussing out" Bill O'Reilly on live TV ... an excuse that still didn't fly with Barbara Walters.

0221_media_removed-1
The ladies launched right into the controversy on this morning's show -- with both Whoopi and Joy insisting they were "glad" that they left.

But Babs -- still upset with the way things went down -- said, "You don't walk out of your own home ... you can walk out of somebody else's home ... but you don't walk out of your own home."

As we previously reported, all hell broke loose on Thursday's show after O'Reilly stated "Muslims killed us on 9/11." O'Reilly has stood by his statements.

Previous 15 Comments | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33

louise

Yes, the muslims to kill people in 911, and yes be scared when you get on a plane or look behind you evertime you go some where. No I not black or mexican, but get real bitches on the view especially blondie elezibeth what a dumb one. The truth is the truth about MUSLIMS

Larry

I don't get it. Muslims DID kill people on 9/11.....
Just like a Christian killed 168 on April 19, 1995.....

Posted at 10:53 AM on Oct 18, 2010 by Kim
---------------------------------------------

so what you're saying is we should just banish and persecute religion after religion because of one idiot or extremist group?

Posted at 10:56 AM on Oct 18, 2010 by Squeaky Shoes

---------------------------------------------

Ok squeaky shoes, who said ANYTHING about banishing or persecuting any religion? What he said was that Muslims killed (some) of us on 911. That IS a fact, is it not?

Larry

Women of the world beware ...

Posted at 8:44 PM on Oct 22, 2010 by Fritz

------------------------------------------------

Way to go Fritz! By the way, you should wait until you're either sober (off your high) or you can spell and form a sentence / paragraph before letting loose in public. You're just perpetuating that stereotype of ultra-left-winger liberals who don't know anything and didn't finish high school but think their view of the world is (has to be!) more correct than anyone else's.

Judy Fitzgerald

I don't know if you got my first e-mail but shame on Whoop and Joy. Are you not the "view" if you can't handle a guest who doesn't agree with you should not be on the "view" look up the word in the oxford dictionary

Judy Fitzgerald

I am ashamed of Joy and Whoopi! How dare you all say your the "view" which means everyone gets to speak their mind. Hello - First amendment! I happen to be a republican and I have put up with most of your liberal attitudes. Why would you ask O'Reilley when you decided to denigrade his views (Hello are not you the view?). I applaud barabara for having the guts to let Joy know it was a was totally unprofessional for Joy and Whoopi to talk off the show. I thought you (the View) would provide those of us who watch you with the view. Apparently it's only with guests who agree with the liberal attitude. If your co-hosts can't have the professionalism to listen to all views what does that say about ;your show????? Makes me very sad.

idelia

Elisabeth Hasselbed need to shut the f*ck up she is so stupid for real. Love u Joy Behar.

Wava Patterson

Joy Behar should be fired. The remarks she makes on T.V. are much worse than any thing Jaun Williams ever said. I think if ABC doen't fire her their ratings are going to hit bottom. In the south we do not like her kind.

J

I'd like to see Joy Behar off The View. Really sick of her. She's on an ego trip with her new "gag" late night show. As a comedian, she's her own biggest fan! She laughs more and pumps her hands trying to encourage laughs. I don't really like Bill O'Reilly or former George W. Bush either, but Joy thinks her power tanscends! Talk about Bullies! Get over yourself, Joy! You're just really not all that! Kick Whoopie off also!

Judith Denkovich

The final straw was when Joyless said the "B" word on two shows. Who does she think she's talking too? I also didn't like the fact that Barbara Walters just laughed. It wasn't funny. It was disgusting! I won't be watching the View anymore. I think Barbara ought to get a grip and give her associates a few rules
to adhere to. Her audience isn't low life, the panel should
treat the audience with respect not gutter language. I didn't like the treatment that Bill O'Reilly was given either. He was the View's guest. Did you forget that? You sure forgot your manners, if you have any. Now when the View comes on I turn the channel and so do my friends.

JULISSA

OK LADIES,COME ON & BE REAL WHY YOU ALL ALWAYS TALK ABOUT SARAH PAYLAN & THE PARTICIPATION OF BRISTOL, U ACT LIKE IF THEY ARE PA.... U ALL TO MAKE PUBLICITY FOR HER, THE GIRL DONT DANCE'S AT ALL; SHE CAN DEFEND HER SELF BUT BE HONEST SHE IS NOT SUPOUSE TO BE THERE SHE DONT HAVE THE LEVEL OF REST BUT ALL OF U ALL ARE A JOKERS. I DONT NOW WHO U WANT TO FOOL.

WHY YOU DONT TALK ABOUT THE OTHER MOTHERS OR IS A POLITICAL ADVERTISEMENT FOR HER. SOTP THE B......, IT ENOUGH.

JusticeForAll

Let 'em walk...better with them gone anyway.

sherry

Joy Behar is a foul mouthed pig! She doesn't have the intellect to engage in a normal conversation. She is like a playground bully. It's her way or no way. She cannot and will not listen to ANYONE who doesn't share her views. She rants and talks over everybody to make sure the garbage she spews is heard, but she can't accept that someone might disagree with her. All she does is promote hatred and intolerance, and there is already enough of that in this world. ABC should think more of themselves, and their viewers, than that. Joy is clearly a no class, no talent, bigoted person. A box of hair is more intertaining than she is. Getting rid of her would be the best thing that ever happened on that show.

CandyJ

Barbara Walters has too much class to work with these women. She should disassociate herself from these lowlifes and start a show of her own.

Gerri Kittrell

I really don't think that it was fair of Bill O'reilly to comment one way or the other on Muslims. Who do he think he is?

Previous 15 Comments | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33