1968 Playmate Charged with Attempted Murder

10/20/2010 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1968 Playboy Playmate of the Year Angela Dorian has been charged with attempted murder -- after she allegedly shot her boyfriend from close range in their Hollywood apartment Saturday night ... TMZ has learned.

Angela Dorian shot boyfriend.

66-year-old Dorian -- aka Victoria Rathgeb -- aka Victoria Vetri -- (currently 5'5", 110 lbs) was arrested late Saturday night -- and is still behind bars. Bail has been set at $1,000,000.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... they believe Dorian and her BF were having an argument that turned physical -- and that's when Dorian grabbed a handgun and fired at least one shot into her boyfriend's upper body. The boyfriend was rushed to a nearby hospital -- we're told he's expected to survive.

When authorities first arrived to the scene, Dorian told cops that her boyfriend was shot by a drug dealer.

If convicted, Dorian could face up to life in prison.

UPDATE: Dorian plead not guilty to the charge -- she's due back in court next month.

awards

Was she still pumping at the Manse? Playmates of the Year were not just beautiful, they had skills... She has been off the radar a long time.

Muppet

My deepest condolences to the victim's family, friends and co-workers. I hope you find a better place in Heaven, for you are in His arms now, the arms of the Lord. RIP

Posted at 1:52 AM on Oct 20, 2010 by FrankKenStein

Read the story.

ray

she was a babe back in the day

Oval Beach

I only remember her from her very small role in Rosemary's Baby and interesting that Rosemary's line in the movie was "you look a lot like Victoria Vetri" when in fact that actress was indeed her. Shame. Hollywood can be a cruel place even when you are in your 60's.

Ken Bowden

Damn!!! Playboy only cost 75 cents back then???? Anyone got the issue with Judy Norton Taylor posing nude? Remember her as Mary Ellen Walton on the Waltons? I had never seen that issue. L8er

mrspatrickcampbell

Fish are icky and stinky, and this old fish seems especially icky and stinky.

We hate fish!

wasted days and wasted nights

If I ever meet a Playmate, I'll be sure to ask if she wants to play with me or with guns.

Rotter

She also starred in the movie, "When Dinosaurs Ruled The Earth".
She was topless in the Euro version.

raven

Life can suck.

E

I'd still like to wambamshabam her.

christy

Ahhhh, no new Ox/Mel articles? Whatever will we do all day?!?

christy

Thank goodness there is a woot-off going on over at woot. That
will keep me occupied!

christy

I am very curious to see a picture of what she looks like now.

christy

TMZ!! Where's the mug shot????

Zoolsterr

I just can't believe it only cost 75 cents to get a copy of that!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments