1968 Playmate Charged with Attempted Murder

10/20/2010 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1968 Playboy Playmate of the Year Angela Dorian has been charged with attempted murder -- after she allegedly shot her boyfriend from close range in their Hollywood apartment Saturday night ... TMZ has learned.

Angela Dorian shot boyfriend.

66-year-old Dorian -- aka Victoria Rathgeb -- aka Victoria Vetri -- (currently 5'5", 110 lbs) was arrested late Saturday night -- and is still behind bars. Bail has been set at $1,000,000.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... they believe Dorian and her BF were having an argument that turned physical -- and that's when Dorian grabbed a handgun and fired at least one shot into her boyfriend's upper body. The boyfriend was rushed to a nearby hospital -- we're told he's expected to survive.

When authorities first arrived to the scene, Dorian told cops that her boyfriend was shot by a drug dealer.

If convicted, Dorian could face up to life in prison.

UPDATE: Dorian plead not guilty to the charge -- she's due back in court next month.

KicksandGiggles

Who is she trying to attempt to murder? The plastic surgeon who put apples in her cheeks? Or maybe her victim is the reincarnated Tammy Faye Baker who instilled her spirit upon those eyelashes?

Lisa W Palmer

FREE Iphone Oh my God I Got Iphone FREE yes Absolutely free here Http://bit.ly/phonezh .You too get it

en Todo Momento!!

geeze...if she's gonna end up going to prison for friggen life, then she probably should have just killed him...tough luck lady..

en Todo Momento!!

btw, maybe he attacked her??! an argument, a gun fired...could have been an attack. depending on the lawyer and depending on the judge of course....

Eric Anderson

She shot the young man due to his inabliity to get a hard on for her to eanable sex detail! This might be a problem for those impotent persons feeling the need to become swingers!

bonerjamz

statute of limitation is 10-25 years imprisonment for attempted murder its only life it was a child, multiple victims, etc. I find it interesting that people dont even know the laws that govern them.

frances i coyle

Victoria is Italian and she speaks Italian and boy she is in trouble..... no the years have not been kind to her.........

James

She isn't Russian. She is Italian.

Sick

I've fapped to her pictures before and I'm only 22 hell I've fapped to every playboy playmate from every decade. I'm a hornball. The thing i've noticed is women looked real back then compared to today. Maybe its photshop

Sick

Ginadee

Why do some of you people refer to her as a whore? Sounds like alot of jealousy to me. Just because a woman is much beautiful than you, that is certainly no reason to call her a whore!!

Superman

Guilty, guilty, guilty. If the guy died, and knowing the LA court system, she would have probably got away with it! I'm sure they will find some dumbass BS to keep her out of prison...such as she's a 66-year-old woman defending herself. Corrupt California.

Nicole

the lady is 66 yrs. old if anything she should get probation

DCM

I wonder what crimes she's gotten away with till now because she was good looking....

Meg

Is it just me, or if you made her blonde, she would look EXACTLY like Faith Hill? Kinda creepy...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments