Mel's Lawyers Want a Shot at Oksana's Key Witness

10/19/2010 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva has enlisted a secret weapon in an attempt to strip Mel Gibson of overnight visits with their daughter, but TMZ has learned Mel won't give up that right without a fight.

1018_mel_oksana_EX_GETTY_01
We're told Mel's attorneys have filed a request to depose Dr. Shawn McCoy, a licensed clinical social worker who specializes in child custody evaluations.

Sources tell us McCoy was hired by one of Oksana's previous lawyers -- and submitted a declaration to the court ... which said that, generally speaking, infants should not be with the father overnight when the parents are separated.

Oksana's attorneys could have a tough time convincing Judge Scott Gordon of that. We're told Mel's had one overnight visit with Lucia per week for the past several months and there have been no problems -- so his attorneys will argue that McCoy's generalization simply does not apply here.

Sources tell us yesterday Judge Gordon gave Mel's lawyers the green light for the depo.

0708_gibson_fotter_550

shannon

tmz if yo are reading this heres a suggestion, will you make a separate page for all this mel gibson nonsense its getting boring so is the michael jackson stuff

Carmen

I heard Mel call her a gold digger on the tapes and a gold digger she's proven herself to be. She drove him crazy with her extreme incessant demands and narcissitic entitlements. So what he hates her. He can love his daughter and hate the mother.Get it women. The father of your children don't have to adore you and it's your fault for asking to be impregnated. Mel has 7 other children, 6 now adults and we hear nothing about them. Oksana has one other child and she's already taught him how to be a deadbeat. And any woman that supports Oksana's story that Mel assualted her baby but she didn't seek immediate care for the baby is a peice of garbage who shouldn't have custody of any children.

little aussie reader

Posted at 4:34 AM on Oct 19, 2010 by shannon

shannon, if yo are reading this here's a suggestion - Don't.

Tara21

There is nothing she will not try to wrestle custody from him. Less custody for Mel means more money for Oksana. What a pathetic, heartless thing to do to a father.

little aussie reader

There is no chance I wouldn’t take, no rule I wouldn’t break… There are no lies I wouldn’t tell, no possessions I wouldn’t sell. No chains I wouldn’t wear, no cross I wouldn’t bear.” “Yes, I would do anything…commit any crime…if I could spend the night with you,” Grigorieva sings.

'Nuff said.

KM

I am relieved that the Judge did not allow Ox to change pediatricians...I am positve Ox shopped for one that would have said anything and claimed anything Ox wanted in order for Ox to further smear Mel and keep him away from the baby....

Swede

little aussie reader-
if you are reading this-Very good!

Janeny

Now we know why she would whine her daughter's being upset and having colds. Gibson needs to challenge this dummy expert (first of all his credentials need to be verified) through hiring a clinical physiologist, or a few. This is the first time I have ever heard such an incompetent statement. There are PLENTY of mothers working 3rd shift and leaving their babies with fathers or nannies. What a BS. Gibson's only fault is in having too much money. He will never get rid of this trash till she completely drained him. He needs to be more aggressive and proactive.

Christina G.

Is it me, or does Oksana's face look like it was taken apart and reassembled piece by piece?

KM

little aussie reader

That needs to be the quote on our page of Ox lies.....Top heading !!!!!!!

janet

Ox has a nanny that does everything for the baby. Why does Ox need a nanny for 1 baby. Because she can't be bothered with the kid. This baby is only good for money. How can the Judge not see this.

All Ox does is shop for lawyers and she's such a good mother she needs a nanny for 1 baby. C'mon.

Mel tear her up. Ox is just plain bitter. Gibson dumped her so she has no more A-list Hollywood red carpets or lifestyle or mingle with the pretty people.

KM

Oksana's Lies
1. I don't give a damn about the money.
2. I'm a good mother.
3. I did not sign the long contract in May because i did not know it would give Mel unsupervised visitation with Lucia.
4. I din leak the tapes
5. My sister destroyed tapes long time ago.
6. Mel is a liar!
7. I didn't know anything about Herzog [his record]. I'm withdrawing any communication with him."
8. I was married one time.
9. There was nothing for me.
10. I didn't understand the agreement. Nobody explained to me.
11. My first husband was a drug addict.
12. I was a super model.
13. I am a concert pianist.
14. There were 15 lawyers pressuring me to sign, they threatened me.
15. "I loved u so much" (addressed to MG).
16. I didn't know I could get money for recordings.
17. I didn't know the May mediation would give me money.
18. This is only about protecting the baby.
19. I am only doing this to let people know Mel is a bully.
20. He promised to take care of me forever.
22. I ran out to the police.
23. I had just got home, I was in my jammies, and I was barefoot.
24. I got a concussion but never had an MRI, only an X-Ray.
25. Mel isn't paying me any child support.
26. I was scared for my life, my childrens lives.
27. He won't commit suicide he is Catholic, scared of hell, but he would kill us.
28. He pulled a gun out of his shorts.
29. He threw Alexander onto a coffee table and broke it, everyone saw it.
30. He turned the baby into a conehead when he went out to smoke, I don't know if he went out to smoke, but I say it anyhow, I was with baby 24/7 because I was breastfeeding
but I wasn’t there then.
31. He was choking me with his arm I mean his hands while I was still holding the baby while 3 people(Jimmy, the nanny, Alexander)were witnessing..Oh and he had a gun too
while doing this.
32. A little to the left or right and the baby would be dead.
33. I e-mailed my attorney about the abuse that night.
34. Mel punched me in my mouth...punched me twice in my mouth and my temple...he repeatedly punched me (per People.com).
35. I only played the tape for my one "lower" (email to Mel).
36. I only gave the tape to my "lowers" (per people interview).
37. I gave the tapes to my sister (people interview).
38. I went to the therapist with the tapes (learned this week).
39. I am broke, living off credit cards, Mel is not paying child support
40. I only taped you for us (she forgets to talk about all the “lowers” she has been going to)
41. I never knew Hertzog was a felon.
42. I never refused to stop Hertzog being around Lucia with a gun.
43. I never knew Hertzog had a gun!
44. Mel beat me and beat me and beat me (People interview).
45. The (now deceased) nanny saw Mel threaten us all with a gun (earlier the nanny allegedly went home and wasn't there at all)
46. I knew nothing, I saw nothing, I heard nothing but I know it's all Mel's fault
47. I didn't ask Hertzog to threaten VK to lie or die (despite VK recording the threat lol)
48. I suffer from battered women's syndrome and that's why I never reported any dv
49. Alex saw it all
50. Alex saw nothing he was under the bed
51. The dentist saw my bruises (despite fact dentist's staff say there were no bruises ) and I applied make up to cover it for photo?!
52.Mel knocked my teeth out
53. Mel abused his kids, and his daughter with Robyn
54. Mel beat Robyn
55. Mel said he never in his life loved any woman but me
56. Jimmy knows what I went through he was with us 24/7
57. Mel was going to hurt or kill Harvey
58. Mel is trivializing DV.
59. Mel punched the baby.
60. Mel threw a tv at one of his kids and Robyn saw it.
61. I am not a whore.
62. Mel is not taking care of the baby, she comes home agitated with a cold and disturbed sleep patterns.
63. I need a new home with better security.
64. I have no money for my son's birthday gift.
65. Mel is trying to ruin me and my good name
66. I made a $100,000 a year before Mel
67. He made me stop working
68. Lucia and I are accustomed to his lifestyle
69. Mel has all his PR people out to ruin me
70. Mel throws something more out every day to ruin me
71. Mel is a danger to Lucia
72.Mel punched me in the face, the punch hit the baby, it was nothing, but there was blood everywhere.
73. I sent all of the originals of the tapes to my sister in Russia and they were destroyed
(original statement) I never sent a copy of THIS tape to my sister in Russia lol!!
74. Hint, hint, It's all my sister's fault lol!
75. I've done extremely well, but nobody asked you to spend so much money on the videos and everything.
76. You didn't give me a penny
77. I don't care if you don't spend another penny …
78. I don't give a damn about my music
79. I'm not the one to threaten.
80. I'll pay her myself, I found her, she's my dentist's ex-babysitter
81. I am not a user
82. I am not a thief
83. I am not a liar
84. I am not a golddigger
85. I feel sorry for Mel
86. Tony the bodyguard/chauffeur who works for Mel was there he saw it all, well I think he was there, I'm sure I heard he was there, IF he was there he would have known all about it !
87. I studied AND TAUGHT at the Royal College of Music in London?
88. I graduated from Saransk Music School.
89. I graduated from Kiev Music College.
90. I studied and taught at Trinity College of Music in London?
91. I worked as an INTERIOR DESIGNER in England.
92. I developed and secured a music patent.
93. Tim Dalton abused me.
94. Tim Dalton did not abuse me.
95. Mel stole my music I wrote and won't give it back (despite the c.d's having been returned and legal waiver of rights to her music by Mel in August!)
96. Timothy Dalton beat me (via her mother's own lips)
97. I spent $100,000 on groceries cooking for Mel's ARMY and
$17,000 in presents, Mel was mad about it.
98. Mel is a terrible father
99.I want Mel's paternal rights removed!
100.There are rats in Lucia's bedroom in the new 2.4 mil dollar mansion
101. Asks the Court to strip Mel of his parental rights, and in the People article she wants
him to be a part of Lucia's life.
102. Sorrel Trope didn't quit -- I fired him.
103. To radaronline; " I made the tapes because I was fearful for my life".
104. "I don't want Mel's money, but my attorney told me I would get nothing".
105. "I am religious".
106. "I am not angry".
107. "I forgive Mel, I just want him to stand up and be a man" (while I destroy him).
108. "Mel is fighting dirty".
109. "I am living off of credit cards and he won't pay me any money".
110. "I walked away from the Agreement because I didn't see the provision where Mel was to
get 50/50 child support".
111. "My first husband was a drug dealer".
112."I can support myself and always have".
113. Mel hit Tommy
114. Robyn lied in her deposition
115. Mel hated his mother
116. I was sterile and couldn't get pregnant
117. Mel threw a chair through a glass door
118. Mel is jealous of her career
119. The Lakers gave her a special gift
120. Dalton supports her
121. Mel slammed Sascha into a chair
122. Mel promised to treat her like a trophy girlfriend (?!) not a closet gf...
123. Hannah and Robyn were plotting against Lucia
124. Oksana wasn't stalking Robyn
125. Mel gave her nothing and did nothing for her career
126. Don’t forget the sin of omission: she did NOT tell the judge who put the restraining order on Mel that a custody agreement was in place.
127. He kept spitting all over my face till it was covered in saliva.
128. "So many young people come to my concerts (in America)."
129. Mel’s lawyers threatened my dentist and he changed his story. (Pravda)
130. I wanted to sort everything out peacefully. (Pravda)
131. The tapes were meant solely for court. (Pravda)
132. “I’m so scared! He put a gun to my head and threatened me”! (Pravda)

Posted at 1:07 AM on Oct 19, 2010 by little aussie reader

little aussie reader

little aussie reader-
if you are reading this-Very good!

Posted at 4:58 AM on Oct 19, 2010 by Swede

Hi Swede, thanks. I have enjoyed your posts also. :o)

little aussie reader

KM - You're right:

Oksana's Lies
1. I don't give a damn about the money.
2. I'm a good mother.
4. I din leak the tapes
5. My sister destroyed tapes long time ago.
6. Mel is a liar!
8. I was married one time.
9. There was nothing for me.
10. I didn't understand the agreement. Nobody explained to me.
11. My first husband was a drug addict.
12. I was a super model.
13. I am a concert pianist.
14. There were 15 lawyers pressuring me to sign, they threatened me.
15. "I loved u so much" (addressed to MG).
16. I didn't know I could get money for recordings.
17. I didn't know the May mediation would give me money.
18. This is only about protecting the baby.
19. I am only doing this to let people know Mel is a bully.
20. He promised to take care of me forever.
22. I ran out to the police.
23. I had just got home, I was in my jammies, and I was barefoot.
24. I got a concussion but never had an MRI, only an X-Ray.
25. Mel isn't paying me any child support.
26. I was scared for my life, my childrens lives.
28. He pulled a gun out of his shorts.
29. He threw Alexander onto a coffee table and broke it, everyone saw it.
but I wasn’t there then.
while doing this.
32. A little to the left or right and the baby would be dead.
33. I e-mailed my attorney about the abuse that night.
35. I only played the tape for my one "lower" (email to Mel).
36. I only gave the tape to my "lowers" (per people interview).
37. I gave the tapes to my sister (people interview).
38. I went to the therapist with the tapes (learned this week).
39. I am broke, living off credit cards, Mel is not paying child support
41. I never knew Hertzog was a felon.
42. I never refused to stop Hertzog being around Lucia with a gun.
43. I never knew Hertzog had a gun!
44. Mel beat me and beat me and beat me (People interview).
49. Alex saw it all
50. Alex saw nothing he was under the bed
52.Mel knocked my teeth out
53. Mel abused his kids, and his daughter with Robyn
54. Mel beat Robyn
55. Mel said he never in his life loved any woman but me
56. Jimmy knows what I went through he was with us 24/7
57. Mel was going to hurt or kill Harvey
58. Mel is trivializing DV.
59. Mel punched the baby.
60. Mel threw a tv at one of his kids and Robyn saw it.
61. I am not a whore.
63. I need a new home with better security.
64. I have no money for my son's birthday gift.
65. Mel is trying to ruin me and my good name
66. I made a $100,000 a year before Mel
67. He made me stop working
68. Lucia and I are accustomed to his lifestyle
69. Mel has all his PR people out to ruin me
70. Mel throws something more out every day to ruin me
71. Mel is a danger to Lucia
74. Hint, hint, It's all my sister's fault lol!
76. You didn't give me a penny
77. I don't care if you don't spend another penny …
78. I don't give a damn about my music
79. I'm not the one to threaten.
80. I'll pay her myself, I found her, she's my dentist's ex-babysitter
81. I am not a user
82. I am not a thief
83. I am not a liar
84. I am not a golddigger
85. I feel sorry for Mel
87. I studied AND TAUGHT at the Royal College of Music in London?
88. I graduated from Saransk Music School.
89. I graduated from Kiev Music College.
90. I studied and taught at Trinity College of Music in London?
91. I worked as an INTERIOR DESIGNER in England.
92. I developed and secured a music patent.
93. Tim Dalton abused me.
94. Tim Dalton did not abuse me.
96. Timothy Dalton beat me (via her mother's own lips)
97. I spent $100,000 on groceries cooking for Mel's ARMY and
$17,000 in presents, Mel was mad about it.
98. Mel is a terrible father
99.I want Mel's paternal rights removed!
100.There are rats in Lucia's bedroom in the new 2.4 mil dollar mansion
him to be a part of Lucia's life.
102. Sorrel Trope didn't quit -- I fired him.
103. To radaronline; " I made the tapes because I was fearful for my life".
104. "I don't want Mel's money, but my attorney told me I would get nothing".
105. "I am religious".
106. "I am not angry".
108. "Mel is fighting dirty".
109. "I am living off of credit cards and he won't pay me any money".
get 50/50 child support".
111. "My first husband was a drug dealer".
112."I can support myself and always have".
113. Mel hit Tommy
114. Robyn lied in her deposition
115. Mel hated his mother
116. I was sterile and couldn't get pregnant
117. Mel threw a chair through a glass door
118. Mel is jealous of her career
119. The Lakers gave her a special gift
120. Dalton supports her
121. Mel slammed Sascha into a chair
122. Mel promised to treat her like a trophy girlfriend (?!) not a closet gf...
123. Hannah and Robyn were plotting against Lucia
124. Oksana wasn't stalking Robyn
125. Mel gave her nothing and did nothing for her career
127. He kept spitting all over my face till it was covered in saliva.
128. "So many young people come to my concerts (in America)."
129. Mel’s lawyers threatened my dentist and he changed his story. (Pravda)
130. I wanted to sort everything out peacefully. (Pravda)
131. The tapes were meant solely for court. (Pravda)
132. “I’m so scared! He put a gun to my head and threatened me”! (Pravda)
133. There is no chance I wouldn’t take
134. No rule I wouldn’t break.
135. There are no lies I wouldn’t tell.
136. No possessions I wouldn’t sell.
137. No chains I wouldn’t wear.
138. No cross I wouldn’t bear.
139. Yes, I would do anything…commit any crime…if I could spend the night with you,”

:o)

Swede

little aussie reader-
Very good job(Oks Lies)!!!