'Housewives' Table-Flipper -- Under the Gun

10/19/2010 10:43 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Teresa Giudice is on the verge of losing her spot on "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" -- TMZ has learned the reality star's money demands are holding up contract negotiations ... and Bravo is losing patience.

1019_teresa_giudice_welcome_EX
Sources close to Giudice tell TMZ, the table-flipping housewife feels like Bravo's giving her the short end of the stick ... because she's under the impression that the other women in the cast are earning significantly more money than she is. As we previously reported, Teresa wants double her salary from last season.

We're told Teresa -- who's famously dealt with money issues in the past -- is ready to walk if Bravo doesn't cough up the cash. Bravo insiders wouldn't comment on the current state of negotiations, but did say the network is looking at possible replacements.

A source extremely close to Teresa tells us, “She would like to be paid more equivalent to what the 'Jersey Shore' kids are getting" .... adding, "If she’s not treated better by Bravo, she’s ready to walk away.”

FYI -- the "Jersey Shore" kids are reportedly pulling in around $30k per episode.

A rep for Bravo tells us they don't comment on contract negotiations.

As for the other girls -- we're told they're all a safe bet for next season ... minus Danielle, of course.

1019_teresa_giudice_footer

Brad & Angelina Lock Lips on Set!

Brad Pitt
stopped by Angelina Jolie's set in Budapest again over the weekend -- where they shared a romantic kiss for the cameras!

1019_brad_angelina_kissing_welcome_launch
As we previously reported, the Jolie-Pitt clan has relocated to Hungary while Angelina directs her first film in the area -- and the couple's kids will even be going to school there while she does.

Check out the cuddly pics!

Uma Thurman -- Powder Your Nose

Uma Thurman showed up to an event in NYC last night ... in white face.

1019_uma_nose_zoom_launch

Forget Bill, kill makeup artist.

Guess Whose Sexy Stems!

Can you guess which Hollywood hottie was spotted wearing kitten heels and showing off these gorgeous gams in Beverley Hills yesterday?

1019_guess_sexy_stems_launch

Celebrity Pumpkin Carving Stencils -- Cut IT Out!

If you are feeling extra creative this Halloween season, download one of our free celebrity pumpkin carving stencils and give it a stab!

1018_pumpkin_carving_stencils_launch
**Click through the gallery and download a PDF file of your favorite stencil -- trace the black parts of the stencil onto your pumpkin -- carefully cut out the black portions to reveal your perfect celeb carving!**

Junior Seau Drives SUV Off a Cliff, Survives

Junior Seau drove his SUV off a cliff in Carlsbad, CA this morning -- and survived -- this according to law enforcement.

Junior Seau car accident.
We're told the retired NFL superstar sustained injuries in the wreck -- cops are on scene. TMZ obtained these photos of Seau's Cadillac Escalade which landed at the bottom of a cliff several feet from the beach.

Seau has been transported to a local hospital. The accident happened just south of Oceanside, CA  ... where the former San Diego Charger had just been released from jail hours earlier.

As TMZ first reported, Junior Seau was arrested early this morning for domestic violence.

What's the Big Frigin' Difference?!

Grab your glasses and clean out your contacts 'cause these sneaky pictures have some seriously hidden differences... can you spot 'em?

1015_sneaky_peepers_launch
**HINT -- There are THREE differenes in the above photo!**

Celebrity Scramble!

Can you guess which Hollywood hottie got a nasty celebrity scramblin'?!

1008_scrambles_launch

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

PaulaB

I am a single mother of one young child and I only have one income, which is only $21,000/year, Living in California! My credit is a real mess (due to being very irresponsible), but now I am making an effort to clean it up and make my life better. I have purchased almost EVERY program and have gone to just about every "free seminar" on making money online. Not only did these programs not work for me, I spent money that I truly did not have. I used all of my savings to get all these courses and found them to be extremely difficult to use and were not speaking my language. I wanted the make a better life for my child and me. Also, to leave him something when I'm gone. I was very excited to discovered this website: ( Http://tinyurl.com/HomeBusinessStart ) I wish I had known about this site five years ago I know it would have saved me a lot of capital.

PAT

There are lots of pigs out there, find another one

Denise

Please!!! Let her leave!!! She can take all of the self-centered, self-indulgent, "Housewives" with her!!

qerxi

We're told Teresa -- who's financial issues have been a major plot point on the show -- is the most adamant about the contract situation ... asking for a cut of the DVD and merchandise sales ... freedom to make more paid appearances ... and her salary DOUBLED. I am female, 20,a young and big beautiful woman in US,i just wonder if i can meet a man who can love me here,because i am single at present and i need someone’s support..i uploaded my hot photos on kissbbw.com under the name nancy099,maybe you want to check out my photos first!

clk1856

if she goes, i go. the show wont be the same without her

Laura

Teresa should get paid like the Jersey Shore cast. Why the heck not?!? Teresa makes the Jersey show just like Nene Leake's makes the Atlanta show- without these ladies, the shows are not worth watching ( the drama will be gone and the main characters will deflate the whole idea of making these shows fun to watch, chaotic as it sounds, they do make the show FUN TO WATCH and make for good critique). Either pay them what they ask for and with perks OR BRAVO stands to loose MANY, MANY DEVOTED WATCHERS.

shan

I am an Air Force and single at present .I need a woman who can love me back ..I also uploaded my hot photos on militaryloves.com under the name of hoho212..It's the largest and best club for seeking Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, Police Force, and the admirers of those who wear the uniform.I just hope you don't mind me being a soldier ...Please Check it out!I'm serious.

EAST COAST

Teresa Giudice is white trash. She should be happy to have a job. The women on this show are loud-mouthed broads with no morals. They treated Danielle badly.

lindy

Let Teresa walk. She is awful. Her loud mouth and all that damm makeup...Hell Tammy Fay looked better.

judy

she sounds like a spoiled little girl. she should be thankful that she is getting paid. there are ppl struggling in their lives and she is demanding more money. Teresa I used to like you, and I am trying to keep an open mind here about you. Try selling some of your high priced items in your home. that should yield you some monies to make up the difference in the episodes. You need to be brought down a peg or two. It is such a humbling experience when you come down to earth.

linda jacobs

Teresa should stay and be paid a good chunk for it. She makes the show and I enjoy watching her dramas. I love the show and live in Florida, formally from new jersey. Thanks Teresa for the good show.

X-JerseyGuy

She's a pig and why isn't she and her t*rd of a husband in JAIL! Tell her not to let the door hit her in the a** as she's leaving!

sam

Teresa, Your not worth $ 300.00 per episode. Send her packing

jean sand

I cannot stand this show because of Teresa. Teresa is rude, self-centered, narcissistic and just plain mean. She ought to be glad I'm not Danielle because more than that table would have been flipped.

Dave

The sooner all the housewives shows are off the air the better, they suck

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments