'O.C. Housewives' Star

Dumps Husband

10/19/2010 2:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Vicki Gunvalson from "Real Housewives of Orange County" isn't going to be a housewife much longer -- because TMZ has learned she just filed for divorce.

1019_vicki_EX_TMZ_01
According to documents filed in O.C. Superior Court -- and obtained by TMZ -- Vicki filed for dissolution of marriage on Monday from her husband Donn Gunvalson ... whom she married back in 1994.

And there's this ... Vicki and Donn actually renewed their vows back in July of 2009 -- after Vicki admitted their marriage was souring and they needed a "new start."

Speaking of new starts ...

sally

People on here defending Vicki..Don was a good guy, Vicki needed affirmation for her own insecurity. Ever heard of the old adage that the "woman is the heart of the household"? Not her. She only feels good when she berates her husband. I cherish my husband and he feels the same about me. Her 15 min. will be up soon enough

Chopperdoll

OMG!! HE'S SINGLE!!! I LOVE THAT MAN!!! AND I LIVE IN OC!!!!

wow

It's about time. We watched for part of one season and couldn't stand this fugly bitch with the annoying cackle. Heaven knows how Donn could live with her all these years when five minutes is too much for most people.

Dollarstorediva

@blizzy You sure do have a lot to say. You must be a cast member. So glad to see your reading these comments. I think Vicky is the most self sufficient housewife and can no doubt hold her own (at a cost). Some of her (your?) comments towards people in general were very elitist for somebody of her background. Don't give me that editing bull**** either. You get caught on tape and the first thing out of your mouth is "It's Editing". Own up to the things you say and do. All the cast members on all of these shows are a boat load of ****ing crazy and that's why I keep watching. As for Don.......... What a *****! The train has wrecked finally and we can all sit and watch this one! Karma's a bitch Vicky.

Melanie

I agree that he should have dumped her, she is so annoying and controlling.

hellog

I feel really bad for Vicky because chances are she will never be loved again. She is narcissistic, annoying, and not too easy on the eyes. Donn on the other hand is the exact opposite so I am happy that he will finally be free to meet his equal in life.

smartchick

So happy for Donn!! Vicki is a total bitch and treated Donn like dirt. I think he was happy because he didn't have to have much interaction with her....she was so busy working and telling other people how to run their lives. Donn is such a sweet man! Any woman would be lucky to have him. Maybe Jeana will get her chance with him after all!!

MyTwoCents

I always respected the way Vicki was self sufficient and did not rely on a man to pay for her luxurious lifestyle unlike Alexis Bellino, Tamra Barney,Gretchen Rossi, and Lauri Waring. I also respected her for making sure both of her children were college educated. Other than that I can't find much to say good about her. She expects everyone to kiss her ass and when Gretchen came into the show and didn't do it she was hostile to her. I also think she is jealous of Gretchen Rossi and Alexis Bellino's youth and beauty. So, maybe now she sees Tamra Barney's single life and being able to hang out with hot young men and she wants to do the same since she always complained she was stuck with children at a young age.

Lauren

Well, I guess Donn will have to get a job now? Vicki works 24/7, while Donn does what?

akamomma

When they first met he was the bread winner and took her in with her two kids. One trip of being nice doesn't make up for years of belittling and disrespect by her. There shouldn't be a pre-nup, so I hope Don gets half and hooks up with Geena.

OG

She is a money grubbing skank with a pig face, Hopefully Donn will be able to take half of her coin and hit her the only place she cares about.

PC

She didn't love him. It's all about her.

Ellen

Good for him!!! He deserves sooo much better. Vicki if full of herself and that's a lot of S**T!

PPC

She looks like Miss Piggy, is fat, says she "works" all the time = total BS, is a loser, and annoying. Don is cool, she made a huge mistake.

World Record

Don dumped her, she's a bitch, she tryed to suck up to the veiwers last year, but they saw through her, Don should thanks his lucky ass for dumping that self centered two faced ho, money means more to that ho than anything in this world, her casket should be filled with 100 bills so this ho can go in style