Tyra Banks

I Fear My 'Mentally Unstable Stalker'

10/19/2010 5:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tyra Banks is scared to death of a "mentally unstable celebrity stalker" who has allegedly bragged about killing "George Bush Jr." -- and now she's asking a judge for protection.

Tyra Banks stalker.
Tyra has requested a restraining order against 39-year-old Marten Williams, Jr. -- 6'2", 220 lbs -- claiming he has "targeted and harassed and stalked" Tyra and her family since 2006.

In the docs, filed in L.A. County Superior Court and obtained by TMZ, Tyra claims the man has a history of mental illness -- and that he believes "he killed George Bush Jr. and that Michael Jackson is alive and living in Long Beach."

Tyra also claims the man has left several "ominous frightening letters and items" at her Beverly Hills home -- including his prescription medication, L.A. County jail wristbands and note referencing a wedding ceremony set for 1/08/11... the day he believes he will marry Tyra.

In the docs -- filed by top gun lawyer Evan Spiegel -- Tyra states, "I am in fear from Mr. Williams for my personal safety, and that of those around me, including my family and employees."

Williams was just arrested earlier this month for trespassing on Tyra's property. Williams told cops he was bringing Tyra "offerings." He was later placed on a 5150 psychiatric hold ... but Tyra's people believe he may have already been released.

Tyra wants Williams to stay at least 100 yards away from her and her family -- fearing that Williams' conduct will "likely continue and escalate" unless the court steps in.

UPDATE: TMZ has learned ... Tyra was granted a temporary restraining order against Williams which is valid until October 28 -- when a hearing will be held to determine if the restraining order will become permanent.

katie

I think MJ is alive...I guess i'm mental now

LMAO

hey that micheal jackson in longbeach is believable

YellowTulip

OMG! That dumbass "MJ is alive believers" still believe that he is alive!?
Thas is what I call a BIG TIME DENIAL!

Coo-coo freakos!

YellowTulip

OMG! That dumbass "MJ is alive believers" still believe that he is alive!?
Thas is what I call a BIG TIME DENIAL!

Coo-coo freakos!

Bianca and Rebecca

hi Nof r u sure that u ran into MJ at Long Beach on the 19th Oct

marten

hello, i may be turned away when a lady is not interested in me and it has happen, few times(joke). yet, during the year 2000/ after my last girlfriend/who asked me to marry her, and before a note to a girl i met thanksgiving 1985-who replied(get back in a relationship kind of thing-story), i thought to search for a celebrity to date and marry-children and so forth, package that does not miss money-yet realizing its' purpose. choices boiled down to tyra banks in 2005-different reasons to like with extremely few dislike(s) with a twist to positive interest. weird/statiscacally unusally rare things have happened in my life where tyra banks was not known by me-where i was not known by tyra banks. for instance, when i placed my sight on tyra banks, during the first season of the tyra show, her mom name appeared across the tv. afterwards, i went to fedex and noticed her mother's and/or tyra banks bh house address and telephone# (www.whitepages.com), too a residence address in, i guess, have not shown interest in going to the area("bh is the place i ought to be"), an upscale black neighborhood of la, ladera heights? graduate of john f. kennedy in new orleans, compton community college, jackson state university (accounting) 6'4" bare feet. i can bring a rare instance like this until i have better things to do(one a day to keep the doctor away). hopefully, it is like www.martyblake.com, too residence home/work-hm number in telephone book, www.whitepages.com

marten

marten here, i am twenty-five year church member with chief judge of new orleans and accountant graduate where business department chair/relationship ?-fifteen year, she hugged me at graduation-why-i don't know. their names are armstrong and glover(both lawyers-like one teacher-professor{(russell)dad's cousin}, glover and russell are also certified public accountants. armstrong and glover are aka sorority members of my aunt/ retired southern university accountant in financial aid department-now city of new orleans accountant. glover is treasurer of aka sorority. alicia keys/maya angelou/first lady of usa michelle obama are members of aka(alpha kappa alpha) sorority. aka is the sister soroity of alpha phi alpha fraternity. mambers of alpha phi alpha include martin luther king, thurgood marshall, jesse owens, an usa president, new orleans, louisana mayors, father and son, marc morial and dutch morial.

something is not adding up to how i am exposed as "stalking" tyra banks

my name is marten williams, jr.

marten

between hba 9home bldg associaciation and saia truck co my dads are stories, half story, aka brings forth president of aba, how is tmz stock, i need to sue to pay my student loans,thought to compilations of ballards by prince and r kelly seven years ago. woodville, ms is a story. jefferson davis, my grand mo's family name virginia "jarvis", i guess she is the reason my back faded like mike's skin. summer is coming in. i want 6to fix up a ride. pa: i thought for vogue to do gold/white suv/truck tires!

marten

earth, wind & fire
1. shining star 2. serpentine fire 3. fantasy 4. jupiter 5. magic mind 6. boogie wonderland 7. after the love has gone 8. let's groove 9. wanna be with you

marten

actually, i figured to have $250k from love songs compilations by 1. prince 2. keith sweat 3. al b. sure 4. guy 5. jodeci 6. r. kelly 7. christopher williams who knows without being a humiliated defamed potential stockholder of tmz. sports illustrated and/or tmz is the question. wish i had nba nets game @ 42, john stockton never won a championship but left the game @42 with d i g n i t y, aside of $. i need a laywer who remembers money, power & respect for some $ via time warner. 10% of earnings before ebit!

marten

media reported news, excuse me

marten

i guess timewarner-owner of tmz is a 62,000,000,000 dollar, publically help on stock market. i have a problem with who, what, when, where and how. #34,000 listed employees. u.s.a. supreme court lists 9 and jury list 12. usa made a bill for companies during years 1934-35 that was retired before the fdic reached a limit of # $100,000, 1980-2007. "family affair" song by mary j. blige #34,000 x $100,000+ $3,400,000,000, i guess ted turner has a say in that market value. $100,000 stockholders are missing from the equation. # $62,000,000,000 divided by $100,000 equals #620,000. i tried to be no one's criminal nor do i have a mental problem, maybe i did couldn't afford her. i guess her ex-boyfriend had $100,000 and get paid $100,000. how does a potential stock holder be a home threat while some has threatens her at her office? tmz reported both stories like a story on a one of a kind car. "1 o kind", car sells for half a million dollars. if i can own that car, what are the facts. more or less than #620,000 people # $100,000 opinions. her address and telephone number was readily exposed for the interest of another? telephone book! i debated playing in the nba for 14 years. i guess, there's a tax rule that applies those that owns 80% of a corparation. i recieve all the money i need.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4