Uma Thurman -- Powder Your Nose

10/19/2010 11:05 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Uma Thurman showed up to an event in NYC last night ... in white face.

1019_uma_nose_zoom_launch

Forget Bill, kill makeup artist.

scott

cocaine is a hell of a drug.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

cocaine is one hell of a drug,,just ask rick james

The Truth

"I do believe Marsellus Wallace, my husband, your boss, told you to take ME out and do WHATEVER I WANTED."
Mia Wallace

Little did Vincent know, she wanted to do two ounces in one snort, scarface style.

Shea

Ha. People who think she is "too classy" for coke are really stupid.

She wasn't too classy to steal her best friend's boyfriend (and father of 2 kids) away from her, so what makes you think she wouldn't do coke?

Atillathegun

I have to agree with the aforementioned remarks of it being a case of skin peeling. Uma is NORMAL unlike the other hollywood set.

Lewis

Someone get a seringe so we can plunge it into her chest!

Gigi

I highly doubt it is Coke, she is an intelligent woman, not a complete moron. It looks more like a skin condition or cream to treat some sort of skin condition.

chiefstinkyfinger

How about a Snortoff between Uma and Katie Moss. First one to finish a ball win!

Laughing at celebrities is fun.

Nothing can help her anyway, she's fugly.

eyeinthesky

OMG! its spreading from bats to people u know the white nose fungus amongus!

Scott

Hey guy's I'm a celeb and I do Coke i EVEN LEAVE IT FOR THE PICS!!!!!!!

Griffin

Why didn't some one tell her before she was able to be photographed?
Didn't the exact same thing happen to Nicole Kidman recently?
I wondered the same thing then.

john johnson

..............."HEY, CHI CHI, GRAB THE YAHYO!"

REALbarbwire7

I saw several pics like this not too long ago. It's like wherever the shiny spots are, they plunk on a glob of powder. Is that right? I can't remember where, but I saw it on several actors. I guess it doesn't show up on the video/film cameras.???????

john johnson

i just spoke to the homewrecker, and this is her quote: ..."What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of f*ckin' *******s. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your f*ckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad gal." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad gal! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad gal like this again, let me tell you, Come on, Make way for the bad gal. There's a bad gal comin' through! Better get outta her way!"

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments