Alleged Attempted Murder Playmate Is Cheryl Cole?

10/21/2010 2:30 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Here's alleged attempted murder suspect/former 1968 Playboy Playmate of the Year Angela Dorian (left) -- and "X-Factor" judge/former Girls Aloud singer Cheryl Cole (right).

1020_playboy_cheryl_cole_2
Both have killer looks.

We're just sayin'.

Truth

THE BITCH ON THE RIGHT LIP SYNCS A LOT. BESIDES NO ONE KNOWS WHO THE HELL SHE IS IN AMERICA. NEXT.

awards

Yes, but only one launched 100M wads!

Joe Dabb Babbalucci

Vicky Vetri had a killer figure in her day, but her day was over a long time ago. She never hit it in the movies -- most Playmates don't! -- and it appears she married a Russian. Now she has a Russian beau she shot? What happened to the husband? Her only error is that she didn't kill the Russian beau. Now she'll go to jail over simply wounding him. Moral of the story -- don't have anything to do wit those cold hearted Russians!

josh

i'd hit it

maggie

So. Harvey. You promoting Cheryl in the USA at ht e request of Simon? This is SO see-through if you live outside the US. Prepare yourselves America - Cheryl fever is about to strike!!!

anonymous

Whoa is Cheryl taking Wellbutrin? She's kind of young to have that much hair loss. You can see her scalp in front where her hair has fallen out.

Ricky

When i first saw the playboy cover pic, I thought it looked a lot like Bristol Palin...

en Todo Momento!!

next time, aim between the eyes lady... durr...!

lawless

Vicky (Tori as I knew her) and I were best friends 20 years ago in Hollywood. She was trying to get her singing career going (she has a great voice and has appeared on Johnny Carson). I moved back up north, the drinking and drugs were becoming too much for me, and I lost touch with her. I was shocked and saddened to hear the story yesterday. My gut feeling is that there is still booze and drugs in her life. My heart goes out to her that everything will work out.

FrankKenStein

Who'd you Rather? opportunity Fail

BSweet

When do we get to see a current pic of Angela?

Sean

OMG......When I saw this the other day I thought it was Cheryl Cole too....goog one TMZ!!

jamie

I don't know about Angela, but Cheryl Cole is the most untalented, greedy b...ch there is. Cannot judge only relies on Simon Cowell's power in business and the fact that he fancies her to survive and does colaborations with real artists to get known. She is not England's sweetheart. You can keep her Amnerica but you all are too clever and have too much talent in USA to be fooled by this untalented woman.

Birdsht

#13 Must be a Paula Abdul lover that enjoys looking at old worn out, drugged, brainless hags. Or its some butter face jealous skank.

jay

from what i read, the one on the right nearly killed a black toilet attendent in a night club

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments