« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jwoww -- Totally Down for Girl-on-Girl Rematch

10/20/2010 1:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jwoww's chick-fighting days aren't over yet -- TMZ has learned the "Jersey Shore" star is dyin' for a "rematch" with Cookie -- that TNA wrestler who Jwoww kicked the living crap out of last week.

1020_jwoww_cookie_EX_TMZ-01

As we previously reported -- Cookie, an angry little Snook-alike -- talked some serious smack after she was beat down at a TNA event last week ... saying Jwoww would be too chicken to get back in the ring.

1012_jwoww_tna_videoBut sources close to Jwoww tell us ... "Cookie didn't even get one good punch in with her ... Jwoww would be down for a rematch with that trash."

No word on when the two plan to have it out -- but we're pretty confident it's gonna happen.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

peoplearesilly

Is this what the world is coming to? Who watches this crap? Nothing the least bit entertaining about it.

Stupid nonsense.

JLS

Reporting this nonsense has really diminished TMZ to me. Is this all you have to report on today?

Moe Green

Fake as WWE. Sure it will make a lot of money from the usual morons.

Vicki

Classy!!

Julie

white trash, YAWN

Pete

Sources close to Lex Luthor are reporting he wants revenge on Clark Kent.

jim

who the **** cares about this fake ass ****
tna is JUST AS FAKE as jersey shores
scripted ****

DANA

the fight supposed to be total fake like the entire Wrestling is
hope we see blood next time

chanol2400

I would like to see it.. funny as ****.. Next time Jwoww should use that 2nd degree black belt training on this chick and Sammi without her housemates holding her down.. love Jwoww.. I don't care if she has talent or not.. she's entertaining!

Bob

I just love how people call wrestling fake but are not being thrown around on a hard surface every weekend or four to five times a week. Often night after night. I didn't know you could get serious injures like broken bones and torn muscles from doing something fake. Not the mention the busted joints and other damage they have to suffer through when they get older just to entertain people. That is just mind boggling.

katrina

I'd be much more excited to see the unicorn..!!

ketjo

white trash, YAWN

HAA ! this girl makes white trash look like nuns.... I just don't get it or any of the stars on Jersey Shore they are all so welllll .....UGLY .... and nothing but bullie boys and whores. They are a insult to New Jersey and Italians everywhere and whatever other entnic background they claim to be ..... I say that because as deeply tanned as they are you can't tell what they are. What role models they are for young teens today !!!!! Absolutely complete no talent idiots.

I can just hear it now " What do you want to be when you grow up Susie ?" .......... "Oh I want to be a WO just like J-WOW on Jersey Shore !" ........

TMZ shame on you for helping create these ceatures !!!

joe

J-joke..if she is so tough, why doesn't she fight in the female MMA arena..against someone like Marloes Coenen.

J0hnny Carnage

Well.. I'm a fan of "wrestling" as it were especially TNA because WWE isn't even wrestling anymore.. it's all talk, fake punches, and bodyslams. Nothing to do with the "dance" that is wrestling.

Personally, I think the whole "Shore" gimmick in TNA is ridiculous much like the actual show "Jersey Shore."

99.9% of people who watch TNA and talk about it on Facebook or other social sites HATE "The Shore" angle. I understand that they're being used as heels (bad guys for all you people that don't follow it out there), but it's still ****in' stupid.

mike

YOU GUYS ARE WRONG IT ISN'T FAKE THEY REALLY HIT EACH OTHER PRO WRESTLING I S ADANGEROUS BUSINESS! IF IT'S S O FAKE HY ARE THERE MORE INJURIES IN WRESTLING THAN UFC?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments