Joe Jackson -- I Want Half a Billion Bucks

10/20/2010 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's dad, Joe Jackson, wants somewhere between $10 million and $500 million from Dr. Conrad Murray to compensate him for the loss of his son's support ... this according to new documents obtained by TMZ.

1001_michael_jackson_EX_getty
In the docs -- part of Joe's wrongful death lawsuit -- he claims the money he seeks is in "the realistic range of provable damages."

And this is huge ... Dr. Murray says he's broke and can't settle anything because his insurance company is refusing to cover him.

Joe's lawyer, Brian Oxman, also says he may take the depositions of more than 60 people who have info regarding Jackson's death.

Dr. Murray says in his new filings he does not want to sit for a deposition until after the criminal case runs its course.  It's a whole 5th Amendment thing.

Barb.A.

Dr. Murray says in his new filings he does not want to sit for a deposition until after the criminal case runs its course. It's a whole 5th Amendment thing.
=================

Funny the courts didn't care about MJ's 5th Amendment when they let a civil suit take place at the same time of the criminal case.

Ty

OMG this guy. Can a person be more of a douchebag and a slimeball. He really is the s*** of the earth.

nan

phantom...love the one more chance video. nice choice :)

vincentpricenut2

Joe says 20% of his damages are for loss of support, 40% are for emotional distress and 40% are for "loss of comfort, aid, society and companionship." And that my friends are just pennies compared to what joe has been through!

bagladey

Who's footing the bill for the legal team for all of Joe Jackson's lunacy? I hope Michael's estate is not expected to pay for that because that crazy old fool will be squandering Michael's children's money.

HumanNature

YEA BS!!!

IF DR DEATH IS SO BROKE HOW COME HE CAN AFFORD HIGH PRICE LAWYERS, PR, SECURITY, MEDICAL LICENSE (RENEWAL), CHILD SUPPORT, VACATIONS, TRAVEL, PERSONAL LIVING EXPENSES FOR EX STRIPPER, GIRLFRIEND, NICOLE ALVAREZ, MORTGAGE ON AN MILLION PLUS DOLLAR MANSION IN A GATED COMMUNITY, CAR NOTES, LOAN AND PERSONAL LIVING EXPENSES!!!

AND HIS PATIENTS ARE POOR AND RECEIVES GOV'T MEDICARE/MEDICAID!!!

PAPA JOE TAKE THAT LYING S*** BAG TO THE CLEANERS!!!

JUSTICE 4 MJ

LONG LIVE THE KING OF "ALL" MUSIC, MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON

HumanNature

=================

Posted at 4:45 PM on Oct 20, 2010 by Barb.A.

I TOTALLY AGREE!!!

I SEE A DOUBLE STANDARD!!!

Scott

Hi Human Nature I can answer that question with 3 letters....."AEG"

That is why they want a trial so bad so the entire truth comes out I bet a lot of pressure is on Dr. Death with a few bucks attached to rebuild his life to plea bargain the case so it does not go to trial.....

I really really really hope it goes to trial.......

I love u more peace.

Scott

By going to trial I meant "Katherine" would be very happy for the truth to come out...

Scott

TY for sharing anni maybe I should say the same about your father would that make it true? Yout dad's a child molestor cause Anni has anger management issues? Ring true enough sweetie?

kazza

its time for Joe Jackson to just PISS OFF!

HumanNature

Hi Human Nature I can answer that question with 3 letters....."AEG"

I really really really hope it goes to trial.......

I love u more peace.

Posted at 5:14 PM on Oct 20, 2010 by Scott

I always believed that AEG is behind the death of MJ. I too, hope that it goes to trial and the whole world will hear TRUTH!!!

There are more people involved beside Dr Death and I truly believe that Tohme Tohme is the one that gave MJ the propofol. Dr Death is just the FALL GUY!!!

MiMi posted a link "PETITION FOR THE SUSPENSION OF THE MEDICAL LICENSE OF CONRAD MURRAY" petition at http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/396/323/123/

So far, they have already ac***ulated 1,665 signatures. The goal is to get 10,000 signatures.

Please join and help MJ's FANS to reach their goal!!!

JUSTICE 4 MJ