Mike Lohan Swears Off Media ... In Statement to Media

10/20/2010 11:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Lohan just released a statement to the media -- swearing he will no longer talk about his family in public ... right after this one last statement to the media.

1020_milo_zipper_BN_Getty_01

In the no-more-statements statement -- Papa Lohan declares, "I want to make a public statement that I will not be commenting on ANYTHING relating to my daughter Lindsay, or ANYTHING my ex-wife Dina, or any 'sources' related to her, might say."

He continues, "NO MATTER what accusations, lies or conjecture are disseminated to the public about me, for the sake of the ones I love and with hope of creating peace, I WILL NOT respond, in ANY way, to what is said or done, to me."

Michael concludes, "For the sake of those I offended, I apologize and ask their forgiveness ... So please refrain from calling or contacting me."

So there you have it ... the last time Michael Lohan will ever talk to the media about his family ... ever ... for the rest of time.

You believe him, right?

B

He won't last a day. If he doesn't talk about his poor family, no one will know who this loser is, and he can't stand that thought. I like the picture though - Is there a real surgical procedure where we can have this done to him without the option to unzip?

Ernie

@ DANA - YOU SAID: "sorry you ve been uncovered here is a friendly tip takes only a minute open new account"
Posted at 9:10 AM on Oct 20, 2010 by DANA

________________________________
And I should listen to you? There is no need for me to open another account because you "think" I am Michael Lohan. You keep on dreaming, son. Maybe someday Santa Claus will come down your chimmey for cookies and milk.

Amtrak

#47 @Glenda: "Sounds like he's been served with a shut up order to me."
----->>>>>
I was thinking the same exact thing. There is a bunch a pasta money in that family. I'm guessing they told this meathead to shut up or lose his next piece of the pasta pie. How fitting that he gave his statement on a Wednesday, which as we all know, is Prince Spaghetti Day!

Lisa

I LOVE THAT ZIPPER! TMZ, you must promise that will be on every pic of that parasite s***bag that you publish in the future! He is not going to shut up or go away, because he is a sociopath and social leech, he lives to be noticed...so just put that zipper on every pic, ITS PERFECT!

Ernie

@ Lisa
I'd say you got up on the wrong side of the bed to have such an un-pleasant dispostion today. I am sure your daddy would be real proud to hear to spout off like this. My....
Judge... and you are judged. Good luck, dearie.

Lisa

Ha ha ha, Ernie/Michael needs a zipper too, I guess the truth hurts, does it not, reading how real, honest folks think you are a pile of dogcrap?

Rikwes

How can he make a statement like this when Lindsay is his sole source of income ( Dina's too by the way , that's what such an unhealthy situation for Lindsay and probably led to all the problems )?? I don't buy it at all.

Ernie

@Lisa ... you need to start reading the dictionary to increase your vocabulary. The big words you are using may go over the heads of the TMZ bashers ... so find something more intelligent than "dogcrap" ...

Again, your daddy would be so proud to see his little girl all grownup spending her days and nights on TMZ using such big words to express herself. Try going back to school. You seem to have a lot of time on your hands.

If sense were common everyone would have it.

DOUCHE! (Repeat ad infinitum)

angles

I HAVE TO WONDER IF HE CAN'T TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER FROM ANYONE OR HE IS JUST LIKING THE USE OF THE CAMERA .YES THE THOUGHT OF HIS LOVE FOR LINDSAY IS TOO INTENCE .SOMETHING SMELLS VERY WRONG ABOUT HIM DOES HE GET MONEY FOR HIS INTERVIEWS HOW IS HE MAKING A LIVING DURING ALL THIS TRAVEL BACK AND FORTH

Lisa

Ernie is on my ignore list now, I do not think it right to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent. He is obviously a little troll who types with one hand and massages his little brain with the other. No fun in squashing little bugs. So, ignore ignore ignore.

Ernie

@Lisa ... there ya go again getting all intelligent on us. Attacking one's character is truly one of your better sides. Just love it when you swear ... vent ... attack. It must make your father ... and your mother ... proud that they raised such a wonderful child ....

Ernie

One is a jerk because why? Rico. Jerk? hmmmmm you using the same dictionary as Lisa?

Ernie

Yo Rico? .... Putz here. Yo ... forgetaboutit

chris

this MORON isn't capable of keeping his big mouth shut. An addict to the nth degree