Oksana's Bodyguard:

We Were REALLY Intimate

10/21/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva's bodyguard had an intimate relationship with O.G. since May, and he's writing a tell-all book that he says will rock the case.

1020-oksana-bodyguards-ex-2-tmz-credit
Kristian Herzog -- who was recently ordered to stay away from Lucia because of a criminal record involving guns -- is telling people connected with the case he was Oksana's boyfriend for months and still communicates with her on a daily basis.

Herzog is saying he has more than 1,000 text messages and more than 1,000 emails in which he communicates with Oksana about every detail of the case -- Mel Gibson, evidence, witnesses, legal strategy and major conflicts between the players.

Herzog certainly had access -- we know he was present during virtually every meeting Oksana had with her lawyers.

As for how Herzog can write a book -- we're told he never signed a non-disclosure agreement.

Cartman

Any bets that her latest lawyer is gonna throw in the towel before the weekend? LOL

This chick is becoming "Legal Kryptonite"© !

Bubba

Will Jack Nicholson get a cut? lol

little aussie reader

"Herzog ve have ze rear love"! HAHAHAHAHAH! I wanna see THOSE emails.

Swede

Hej Kaprifol! Historien verkar aldrig ta slut!

Oksana and Herzog=A perfect couple!

wondering

now i am certain lucia will be scarred for life not to mention what poor alexander may have had to witness between humpty-dumpty and lil red riding hawg.....

txcn

HA HA HA HA HA HA He got out from under the BUS

Posted at 1:12 AM on Oct 21, 2010 by hellnurse

And he left enough room for Horowitz and Bloom to crawl under and maybe Gloria Putrid will fit too.

igotfleasfromtmz

Doesn't sound too heartbroken does he??

garnet

May must ghave been a busy mmonth for Oks
- Kris claims he began being Oks' boyfriend since May
- On the first week of May, Violet came out with claims that she had an affair with Mel. She made the claim to the National Enquirer that used to be headed by Perel who now heads ROL. Both are owned by American media Inc.

Come to think of it, ROL was the one who broke the story about Oks and Mel in Nicaragua with photos. ROL also had Oks exclusive photos of everything - holiday in Nicaragua, Lucy's baby photo, dv allegations shots etc etc etc...

twilightmom

I hope Ox was wearing some Depends or something when she heard about this! Lololololol!!!
Hahahahaha! I so hope this is true! {o:

wondering

would love to be parked on the street the day she has to move out of that house.... i wonder if it will be lined with onlookers armed with tambourines and headscarves

Stone

Two time convicted criminal cannot be trusted, every word out of his mouth is a lie, just like Oksana. Who do you think is going to get him the book deal? Dan Horowitz wants him to write a book so that anyone who learns there is a book about this subject understands it to be real. Writing words in a book does not make those words factual.
If you expect me to accept what this ex con claims to have happened with anyone much less that walking lie machine you are a fool.

"The Oksana story as told by Herzog the ex con"

"I did it all, the Herzog confessions of Oksanas criminal lifestyle"

"Why I needed many many scapegoats for my client, the Horowitz tales"

"Another random "witness" I pulled from my the air, the Oksana story told by a prisoner of love who happend to be in prison twice before for felonies"

"One convicted felons accounting of a soon to be convicted felons downward spiral into the American Prison system"

"If I tell America I was having intimate relations with Oksana I will get paid $200,000, An Otto's life"

That's what I have so far

Swede

Oks. din´t do nutin´with Herzog.....she dint noow...

igotfleasfromtmz

but wait, tomorrow it will be Herzog hit me and baby Lucia
LMAO

igotfleasfromtmz

This is going to go viral omg I can't stop laughing

B

Barf.

On a side note: I'm getting too old for this $#!*, Riggs.