Oksana's Bodyguard:

We Were REALLY Intimate

10/21/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva's bodyguard had an intimate relationship with O.G. since May, and he's writing a tell-all book that he says will rock the case.

1020-oksana-bodyguards-ex-2-tmz-credit
Kristian Herzog -- who was recently ordered to stay away from Lucia because of a criminal record involving guns -- is telling people connected with the case he was Oksana's boyfriend for months and still communicates with her on a daily basis.

Herzog is saying he has more than 1,000 text messages and more than 1,000 emails in which he communicates with Oksana about every detail of the case -- Mel Gibson, evidence, witnesses, legal strategy and major conflicts between the players.

Herzog certainly had access -- we know he was present during virtually every meeting Oksana had with her lawyers.

As for how Herzog can write a book -- we're told he never signed a non-disclosure agreement.

V

@Curious - if Allred goes down at the hand of Herzog or Kowal they should both be canonized for taking the beotch out once and for all.

You know what is really said about this fiasco? If anyone but Mel Gibson were not the target, nobody would believe a word this woman is saying. Think about the tales Heather Mills told about Paul McC. Nobody took her seriously and nobody threatened to boycott Paul McC or his music. Ox's actions, corruption and lies make Heather's pale in comparison, yet still people think she is credible. I know the tapes hurt Mel, and Paul McC didn't have to contend with tapes, but they are so obviously doctored to all but a deaf man. It's sad.

Posted at 6:12 AM on Oct 21, 2010 by Tellthetruth59

-------------------

Completely AGREE! I don't quite understand the WHY Mr. Gibson feels he has to do some movie called THE HANGOVER. He is not remotely on the same level as Mr. Tyson.

"He din't do anything" except show true emotion during private phone calls to someone who had been (according to the tapes themselved) lying to him, manipulating him, and threatening him.

"you are going to pay"

kickaboo

AT&T Has Record IPhone Activations; 3Q Profit Soars

Well, people following Oksana's goading ways and start recording rants on their new iPhones to blackmail, meanwhile AT&T snoops on them. The courts are going to fill up watching CA.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

"I see a typo there:
............................................"
Posted at 10:32 AM on Oct 21, 2010 by Alcamedes

Please don't tell me we have to correct our typos to 'be correct'. Say it isn't so.

(btw, of course oyu are right: the court do***ents are the only thing on this website that is verifiable and hence can be considered correct.)

vince

The IPHONE people...!!!! NO Iphone (3 series) can record a conversation WHILE you're in a phone conversation... unless it is JAILBROKEN and expensive $300 software like Flexi-Spy is put on it. Go the web and look it up. If Oksana says she recorded Mel using her Iphone then she had help jailbraking it and then added the software. Does SHE seem smart enought to do that? Somebody helped her record Mel. WHEN did she buy that software for her Iphone? That's the question!!!!

Posted at 10:34 AM on Oct 21, 2010 by Father Jonathan
-----
exactly my thoughts. plus she has claimed that her mother (who I believe is now safely out of the country) advised her on this. think her mother knows anything about iphone recording techniques? I think not.

Tellthetruth59

Tell,

YOU might be able to 'bust back or ignore without beingcussed at.' I have not experienced that at all. In fact, I only fight back now because I am so sick of being the target (not that i was all alone as the only target.) Hell, other people were fighting for me it was so insulting. YOU just happen to be 'liked' whatever that is in the world of TMZG. Lucky you! :P

Posted at 10:30 AM on Oct 21, 2010 by Sam
-------------------------------------------

He's given me sh.it. Maybe you guys have missed it. I also defended you against a comment he made toward you that was uncalled for and below the belt. I could have responded to my saliva facial from another party but I completely ignored it. It wasn't easy. Trust me.

Father Jonathan

Shoal Hollingsworth - former private protective service? Corbey McCoy? Tom Mortenson - decorated military vet? Kyle Rasmussen - former Michigan State star, now WWE wrestler? Mr.Z - Croatian national, now living in Slovenia?

Alcamedes

Tell,

Posted at 10:30 AM on Oct 21, 2010 by Sam
-------------------------------------------

Posted at 10:39 AM on Oct 21, 2010 by Tellthetruth59

Well TMZgossip likes to point out what is fact and what is believe to be fiction in their opinion. Okay, but that's a two way street. If your going to say this is flawed, well there shouldn't be an issue when someone else points out the same.

kickaboo

Forensic experts on ABC say Mel Gibson tapes were tampered

Arlo West, forensic auditory expert from Portland Maine told the ABC correspondent that he doesn't think the tapes will benefit her or anyone, he "found gaps, transients and fades and all three of these things would be considered when authenticating an audio itself."
West said he "believes the tapes were professionally done, he thinks she has had help, She was clearly speaking into a large microphone" in what sounded like poor acting to me. He said her voice is well engineered on the taped recordings. The problem he puts forth is "to authentic these recordings it would take all the original tapes so they could examine them and look for certain criteria that would be present."
No one can confirm or deny if Radar did any editing of their own to these supposedly "leaked tapes." They deny any editing and Arlo West seems to agree with them, that they are not responsible for fabricating the tapes or editing in any form.
To be blunt West say they can't be authenticated since all copies have come from secondary sources. Original tapes would be necessary to have available to study.
How will these tapes be used in court? Only time will tell if the altered tapes will be thrown out of court like Oksama alleges her teeth were when she claimed Gibson busted her in the mouth.

Tellthetruth59

Posted at 10:39 AM on Oct 21, 2010 by Tellthetruth59

Posted at 10:43 AM on Oct 21, 2010 by Alcamedes
-----------------------------------------

Agree!

azlee

I think all of this is from a person's perspective and therefore any theories can be entertained. I also see another explosion happening soon if we don't get off of some subjects.

my thoughts and my perspective (sticking out my tongue)

Tellthetruth59

@Azlee - I'm with you. I'm done with the subject.

azlee

Alcamedes
I always felt the copy of the harddrive was for her so she wouldn't lose all her stuff. The music, lyrics etc. I could be wrong I just know that is how it went down here.

kickaboo

I stopped reading that person's posts when it insisted Oksana's tapes should be admitted to court because it showed Mel's rants, even if it was doctored, spliced, edited or perhaps even faked..not the original tapes to be examined. Can you imagine if this happens in this case, what can happen to anyone? choose not to react anymore.

At least with Sweetheart's posts, she does bring valuable/interesting info to the table at times. Take what you want and leave the rest. I detach from the ranting....choose not to react to it. ;-)

Curious

horowitz is fighting that ruling

Posted at 10:51 AM on Oct 21, 2010 by TMZgossip
--------------------------------------------
Suppose to be in court today at 1:30 pm PDT before Judge Gordon.

I'd love to a live stream when Attorney Horowitz exits the courthouse.

Molotov

Karma. It has a way of biting you on the azz.

Previous 15 Comments | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments