Sandra Bullock -- Kickin' It with Baby Louis

10/20/2010 2:19 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Sandra Bullock showed off just how much her adorable son little Louis Bardo has grown while leaving a pet store in Austin on Monday.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt

Sandy definitely has her hands full.

Prince Eugene von Saxe-Coburg-Gotha

Baby's got an expression like "What have I done to deserve this? Couldn't you just let me live a normal life back in Africa?"

mimi

That Baby is Obese and he already has a predisposition for gaining weight she needs to get that under control.

Ginadee

How can some of you people say such things about a baby? While he does not have blonde hair and blue eyes with fair skin, hmmm sounds alot like Hitlers idea of "the master race"! He is still an adorable baby (btw, what baby isn't adorable?) Perhaps all you negative naysayers are a bit, if not alot, racist?? Sorry to say, there are alot more children out there that need good homes besides "perfect" kids! You people need to grow up, shame on you for saying such things about another human being, whether he's black, white, yellow, purple or green, he's still a child.

Ginadee

Wow, what IS that hanging off her leg? I hope that it's just a bad photo shop mistake and not part of her real leg!

benny lee

wow I like the hair on that baby...

Mimi

I am happy to see Sandra have someone she can love and trust in her life! She has been through a lot and she has chosen to love someone who will not hurt or portray her, and in doing so she is helping a young life. Keep smiling Sandra, you are a good person and great actress!

The problem with the internet is how cruel and petty people can be and get away with it because you are anonymous, secret haters who probably parade around as "nice people" to your friends, co-workers and family. There is nothing funny about publicly picking on a innocent baby or tearing into Sandra. Would you do this in person... NO, Wait, you don't even know Sandra.

I would love to see you people as parents or grand parents and wonder how would you feel if people called your children "fudgy, ugly" or make other insidious comments about them. Hope you got a laugh, you losers.

God bless you Sandra, it must be hard not even being able to take your baby out without being plagued with cameras and the media at every turn.

Rachel Rothechild

She was showing she wnats a action movie. I think she adopted this baby as a promotional tool. I am glad that this is obviously going to have better life more most people in the world. But, the feeling that it was a planned event.
I have realized that to join a group to get the right parts and money you have to be embarrased then uplifted. Like what Kanyae did to this country singer. It is just too Joan Crawford reason for me.

Lovely Rita

Kid needs a haircut.

Scatter

What was she thinking?

Linda

OMG! That baby is too darn adorable! I love a HEALTHY CUBBY BABY...

Libertad

Once again the morons on this site spout out cruel and idiotic comments about this woman and the race of the child she adopted. The fact is that there are plenty of white kids who are adopted daily, yet the black kids are far below the adoption rate, to the point that a lot of them are being adopted in Canada and some other countries. There is absolutely nothing wrong with adopting a child that is not the same as you. It's the racist and ignorant idiots that find fault in it.

I agree 100% with your comment.

Tres

"So I see adopting a black baby is the new fad for hollywood right? Forget all the U.S. kids that need homes! Losers
'

UM...he's from the U.S.

CMartel2

Ugly kid. No doubt about it. He's now a pet of the dysfunctional with no doubt a similar fate.

R.Zimmerman

There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with interracial families. Grow up, bigot.

Posted at 2:41 PM on Oct 20, 2010 by tmz is makes me lose faith in mankind

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Okay,which part of the mixed equation are you on?

Joy

Wow!!! Shaking my head at all these RACIST comments. This is America at its finest I guess. Racism is still alive and well.