Jesse James' Ex -- Questioned in Liquid Assault

10/21/2010 3:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Cops just swarmed in on Jesse James' ex-wife Janine Lindemulder after she unloaded on a paparazzo ... outside of the courthouse in Orange County.

102110_janine_lindemulder_video2
It all went down as Janine was entering court for a child custody hearing -- as several photogs followed her and snapped pics.

But it all came to a violent head once Janine got into an elevator -- and one photog got too close. Janine -- who was holding a warm drink in her hand -- swung at the photog, dousing him in liquid .. and sending him reeling backwards into a wall.

O.C. Sheriff's deputies moved in -- and are currently questioning Janine about the incident. The photog is on the way to the hospital.

Someone who actually knows what they're talking about

Riiiiiight ... all 120 lbs of her just "threw" all 320lbs of his to the ground.

I'm buyin' it.

WTF?

I know I shouldn't be laughing at the dude but that pic is priceless. PRICELESS!!! ROFL!!!!!

Diamond Girl

Janine wins this round. If I was trailed like that, I'd be smackin' people into next week!

JLS

You ARE ALL here because you seek out celeb news, videos and pics but you are so damn ugly about those who gather it FOR YOU. Buy a clue. It's because you like celeb news that he is there getting assaulted. She was NOT threatened and he wasn't even that close to her. She's clearly using and on something. Erratic behavior and rage. She is a drug addict for sure.

OC_recuiter

El Gordo deserved what he got. You got the B team paparazzi following a C team celeb!

jane

She assualted him and should have been arrested, period.
I've always felt bad for this woman and the struggles she has over her child but she was clearly out of line.

JLS

Oh the thrill and the laugh you all get by watching this man get scolding hot coffee thrown in his face. Such incredibly nice humans. They want to read and look at celeb news all day long but hate the people who actually provide it. What sick humans. You can't have this both ways.

moe

She asked him nicely and he refused to leave her alone. What else could she do??

Dude is middle heavy he fell on his own.

Jdawg

Cha Ching !!!!!!! Nice Raise for that injured Photohog,by stock in Ding Dongs quick!!

War3agl3

Dumbass fell over his own girth. I feel sorry for the wall/ i'm sure he caused structural damage. Ass

Gene

Regardless of who she is, and how much you dislike her, you have to note that she did tell the Paps several times to please leave her alone, she told them nice and she told them firm and she told them by warning them, but this jerk just pushed it and got a drink thrown at him. It's his fat ass fault he fell, he's obese and unbalanced as a result, and she never physically touched him, just threw a drink at him, but she did touch his camera, which may have thrown him off balance, never the less, he got what he had coming to him, and needs to respect someones request to be left alone.

Snooky

HOW AWESOME! Thanks TMZ - I needed a good laugh! I even clapped - that is the funniest thing I have seen on video since The Big Lebowski! Awesome! What a fat ass - how awesome! He trips over his fat ass feet and disgusting Gut! I'll say it again - AWESOME!!!! Can't stand the woman, but damn, the photog deserved it and it was awesome!

Cooper

THIS PICTURE IS A HOOT....WHAT A DRAMA QUEEN HE IS?

asdg

I'm glad she got his ass!! looser!

Anonymous

When someone repeatedly tells you to 'Back the F off" you probably should. I don't like this woman but I would have felt threatened if some huge obnoxious guy was not respecting my space and tried to get in an elevator with me. Unfortunately thes paps are like sharks. They smell blood, she was clearly agitated and they intentionally triggered her which makes for good drama. I hope she doesn't get charged though.