Kim K and John Mayer

They've Got a Thing Goin' On

10/21/2010 9:31 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian and John Mayer have "gone out" together a few times since they were seen hanging out in NYC recently ... and sources tell TMZ they've totally "hit it off."

1021_kimk_mayer_EX_TMZ_01

We're told the story in Page 6 -- that the two hung out with a bunch of people in NYC to see if there was any chemistry -- is totally true ... and after that John and Kim spent a couple of nights hitting the town by themselves.

One source close to Kim tells us it's "nothing serious" ... yet -- but she thinks John is a "really cool guy."

CCC

This will never last. I don't think he's big enough for her.

Taylor Dadson

Kim K better work her ASSet really hard because it's going to turn into flab any month now.

scott

She dates white guys?

BlancheDevereaux

Gravity is going to play hell with that azz of hers. When it sags it's going to hang to her ankles.

pat

She's like a stinking groupie.

She'll go out with anyone that is reported about just so she can then be reported about and have her picture taken.

Kinda pretentious if you ask me.

Eric in L.A.

Kim will passed around from one guy to another until she finds a sucker that will marry her. Then she pack on the pounds somewhere besides her butt.

razzie

I don't think John is Black enuf to hang with Kim.

tmzblogger

I am not convinced this is true...
Just on a whole in this world..ALLEGEDLY!
Too many men Too fast, leads to AIDS,HERPES,STD'S-- and it can lead to being so worn out that when one finds their really true love, they well be already labeled a - a lot of names that are not good. Oh my gotta go,I gotta watch my Wendy Williams Show, I wonder what she thinks about this HOT TOPIC!

Plus THAS JUS PLAIN NASTY if it were true, which I doubt very seriously! I absolutely love the Kardashians and watch them all the time.

jus-sayin

ewww...the belong together.

Robert

Did I read that right? John Mayer spent a couple of nights hitting that?

gayle

OMG!!!!!!!! Kim...please don't resort to that STUPID LOSER!!!! Pee Wee Herman's a better catch than him!!! Come on....don't get desperate!!!

Jay

HAHAHA after being with all those big black bucks, it's going to be like tossing a hotdog down a hallway. Good luck John.

Ghost

WHY???? what is she thinking?? Hes a moron that is only for conquests, then blabs afterwards....whats wrong with this chic?

Fallange

Only an idiot would date her. She's at high risk of contracting AIDS-- if she doesn't have it already. She's dated more black men than the average black woman. If you look at any survey, you'll find the HIV infection rates are higher in the black community than anywhere else. I'm not being racist. I'm just stating a fact.

jesse

I ****EN HATE THE GARBASHIANS .. THEY REALLY THINK THEYRE THE ****...SHE WALKS AROUND LIKE SHE CURED CANCER.. SHE DID NOTHING EXCEPT MAKE A TERRIBLE SEX TAPE AND PRANCE AROUND AND STICK OUT HER FAT ASS.. GREAT HONEY..NOW DISAPPEAR BITCHHHHH