Oksana Grigorieva Shut Down in Court

10/21/2010 5:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva just lost her motion to keep the L.A. County Sheriff's Department away from the stuff in her computer ... in connection with the extortion investigation.

1021_oksana_sheriff_BN_TMZ_01
The judge told Oksana, "For me to begin to limit law enforcement functions in the investigation is premature at this time ...  therefore this motion is denied."

Oksana's team was visibly upset with the decision.

The Sheriff's Department wants full access to O.G.'s computer, to determine if there's evidence she tried to extort Mel Gibson.

The judge complimented Daniel Horowitz on his "tenacity" but the Sheriff's Department was the clear winner.

The Sheriff's Dept. told Judge Gordon it hasn't even begun looking at the material in the computer.  Investigators are trying to convert the material into a viewable format.

Who'sThat

WOOT!!!

so this has been their contension all along to try to limit the sheriff from searching the pc...i hope this will prove to be worth investigating the whole pc without limitation....but i also wonder if OX and co were just bluffing to make it "seem" like there is something to lead them into a wild goose chase...i certainly hope not!

Catnip

Oh - another big FAIL!!! Their motion is denied! Watching karma bite this b*tch on the arse is truly a beautiful thing.

Curious

maybe Harvey will consider that for the story when OxSanity does have to go to court on the extorsion charges, like the poster board for the story when Mel had already signed the right to her music over and sent her all the CD's to her house

Posted at 2:17 PM on Oct 21, 2010 by Shuffle Demon
--------------------------------------

That would be great!

Shuffle Demon

"Oksana's team was visibly upset with the decision."

Awww...ROTFLOL!!!

Posted at 2:17 PM on Oct 21, 2010 by BlancheDevereaux
----------------------------------------------------------

I heard OxSanity was whining so much that HorroDitz grabbed Lucia's soother and popped it into to OxSanity's mouth!

christy

Bwahahahahahaha! This makes me so happy! My faith
in justice ic coming back little by little!

Barbara

Hehehehe

BlancheDevereaux

O The Ho is not having a good day.

kali

The thing that bugs me about Mike is you should be somewhat unbiased in your reporting/questions.

He is so pro Oksana its ridiculous, just state the facts please!

Stone

Don't be surprised if personal photographs and video of Oksana or Mel appear on ROL. Her attorney holds a press conference in front of a car garage stating the sheriff has her computer with personal information on as a cover for her selling the information to ROL. This way she can say "I don't know how they got to ROL I didn't sell them".
One trick pony. It's not going to happen? Make me a liar. ROL already has your MG audio and your teeth photo. Maybe you'll try a different venue for selling your media.

Who'sThat

perhaps the sheriff dept can make a deal with that criminal Herzog and make him talk about what he has been privy to since the attorney-client privilege does not appy to him!

BlancheDevereaux

Posted at 2:19 PM on Oct 21, 2010 by Shuffle Demon

He popped something into her mouth but it wasn't Lucia's binky. Think south of his equator.

Shuffle Demon

I am sure the PR machine at ROL is working on some way to turn all of todays events into some positive spin for OxSanity, I am sure Lisa is on a conference call inventing a few headlines

Tellthetruth59

Time to quote Mel again...

Oksana: I’m sorry? You will not have this child.

Mel: They won’t let you keep her because they’ll know what you are.

Curious

Who's That -
Today's Live did seem to end rather quickly.

I don't think it's a wild goose chase. Miss Oksana has been fighting too long and hard over that computer and her iPhone.

I just hope the copy the detective has shows exactly what the original hd had on it - including any attempts to make material disappear. I guess it does or else they would have demanded the original.

Who'sThat

He is so pro Oksana its ridiculous, just state the facts please!

Posted at 2:20 PM on Oct 21, 2010 by kali

yep,i wouldn't e surprised it mike is one of the posters here for pro-mike...they are just as relentless and doesn't matter whether the evidence is so obvious, they still deny any evidence as mike does!