Oksana Grigorieva Shut Down in Court

10/21/2010 5:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva just lost her motion to keep the L.A. County Sheriff's Department away from the stuff in her computer ... in connection with the extortion investigation.

1021_oksana_sheriff_BN_TMZ_01
The judge told Oksana, "For me to begin to limit law enforcement functions in the investigation is premature at this time ...  therefore this motion is denied."

Oksana's team was visibly upset with the decision.

The Sheriff's Department wants full access to O.G.'s computer, to determine if there's evidence she tried to extort Mel Gibson.

The Sheriff's Dept. told Judge Gordon it hasn't even begun looking at the material in the computer.  Investigators are trying to convert the material into a viewable format.

Stone

The title of the artical changed to this "Oksana Grigorieva Shut Down in Court"
Refresh the page and watch the update

V

Come on TMZ -

Who argued the motion for Oksana - Mr. Horowitz? Anyone else?

Who argued for the Sheriff's dept? The County Attorney? The DA who has been working very closely with the Sheriff's dept on this case?

DETAILS PLEASE! Was Lisa Bloom even there today? Where is the footage for the walk to and exit from the courthouse?

Shuffle Demon

Don't be surprised if personal photographs and video of Oksana or Mel appear on ROL. Her attorney holds a press conference in front of a car garage stating the sheriff has her computer with personal information on as a cover for her selling the information to ROL. This way she can say "I don't know how they got to ROL I didn't sell them".
One trick pony. It's not going to happen? Make me a liar. ROL already has your MG audio and your teeth photo. Maybe you'll try a different venue for selling your media.

Posted at 2:21 PM on Oct 21, 2010 by Stone
--------------------------------------------------------

No, won't happen...OxSanity's deal for the tapes included the " No Bad Stories About Oksana " clause, and exclusitivity

wondering

The Sheriff's Dept. told Judge Gordon it hasn't even begun looking at the material in the computer. Investigators are trying to convert the material into a viewable format.

that means material that they can view without laughter, regurgitating, making audible remarks like "oh that is sick", and good god what the hell is that growth on her ....... , and " can someone else please take over for me? please for the love of god!"

but then i could be wrong...

Fidel's niece

YAY! YAY! YAY!

Three cheers for Mel!!!

***Team Mel***

Who'sThat

The thing that bugs me about Mike is you should be somewhat unbiased in your reporting/questions.

He is so pro Oksana its ridiculous, just state the facts please!

Posted at 2:20 PM on Oct 21, 2010 by kali

yep,i wouldn't e surprised it mike is one of the posters here for pro-mike...they are just as relentless and doesn't matter whether the evidence is so obvious, they still deny any evidence as mike does!

Posted at 2:22 PM on Oct 21, 2010 by Who'sThat

dammit...sorr its just terrible typos..should read,

yep,i wouldn't be surprised it mike is one of the posters here for pro-Ox...they are just as relentless and doesn't matter whether the evidence is so obvious, they still deny any evidence as mike does!

EDIT BUTTON>>PLEASE!:)

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

He popped something into her mouth but it wasn't Lucia's binky. Think south of his equator.

Posted at 2:21 PM on Oct 21, 2010 by BlancheDevereaux

Ok. I did. I still picture a binky. :P

txcn

I heard OxSanity was whining so much that HorroDitz grabbed Lucia's soother and popped it into to OxSanity's mouth!

Posted at 2:19 PM on Oct 21, 2010 by Shuffle Demon

Hell they were probably fighting over the soother.

Abe

Personally, I hope that Russian piece-of-crap crunt rots in jail.

x

Stone

"The judge complimented Daniel Horowitz on his "tenacity" but the Sheriff's Department was the clear winner."

Wonder which vain california attorney made this statement to a celebrity gossip site? Could it be Gloria A? I doubt she was there, only leaves one other ambulance chaser.

Curious

V-
LOL. so energetic! Their producer in the courtroom just sent back a bare text about the result. No doubt they'll have details of everything later. I REALLy want to see a picture of Miss Oksana and Attorney Horowitz leaving the courthouse.

Man I'm glad I got the landscaping done yesterday, lol!

GJ

Will you please charge her already. She is an example of whats wrong with our society. People like her using and suing and cluttering up the court system because of her greed. I can't wait to see her in stripes.

JimW

I'm sick of this bitch flooding this site. Makes me not visit as much. NOBODY gives a ****!

BlancheDevereaux

Posted at 2:21 PM on Oct 21, 2010 by BlancheDevereaux

Ok. I did. I still picture a binky. :P

Posted at 2:24 PM on Oct 21, 2010 by Sam

LOL!!!!!

It must suck to be Whorewits...his nose is bigger than his pecker.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

V,