Oksana Grigorieva Shut Down in Court

10/21/2010 5:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva just lost her motion to keep the L.A. County Sheriff's Department away from the stuff in her computer ... in connection with the extortion investigation.

1021_oksana_sheriff_BN_TMZ_01
The judge told Oksana, "For me to begin to limit law enforcement functions in the investigation is premature at this time ...  therefore this motion is denied."

Oksana's team was visibly upset with the decision.

The Sheriff's Department wants full access to O.G.'s computer, to determine if there's evidence she tried to extort Mel Gibson.

The judge complimented Daniel Horowitz on his "tenacity" but the Sheriff's Department was the clear winner.

The Sheriff's Dept. told Judge Gordon it hasn't even begun looking at the material in the computer.  Investigators are trying to convert the material into a viewable format.

Nicole

If she had nothing to hide she should have nothing to be concern aobut, but it certainly looks like she has things to hide judging by how she has handled herself thus far. I really feel that it's all about money with this woman and I think anyone who has been following this would have to agree. I am not saying Mel is an angel here, but I think she is rotten to the core.

Who'sThat

Who's That -
Today's Live did seem to end rather quickly.

I don't think it's a wild goose chase. Miss Oksana has been fighting too long and hard over that computer and her iPhone.

I just hope the copy the detective has shows exactly what the original hd had on it - including any attempts to make material disappear. I guess it does or else they would have demanded the original.

Posted at 2:22 PM on Oct 21, 2010 by Curious

i hope so Curious..i hope that THIS is the pc that would have a lot of the evidence needed to convict this bitch and exonerate Mel!

Curious

Ok, i don't get this bit -

--The Sheriff's Dept. told Judge Gordon it hasn't even begun looking at the material in the computer. Investigators are trying to convert the material into a viewable format.--

They've had it since 19-7 and they haven't looked at it yet? What do they mean viewable format?

fuddyduddy

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Hugs for everyone! Even you TMZgossip!!!!

What a glorious day in the neighborhood!!!

Now we'll get to hear Horowitz sing the blues!!

This is one of the things I harped on last night when I was so mad, is that you have to let the investigators do their job. I said that it's unbelievable that Horowitz would actually want only the evidence that has been submitted to be IT! And if the investigators found anything they wanted to use, Horowitz wanted them to run it by HIM FIRST and then go to Court and get a judges ruling on whether the evidence could be used. That is a ridiculous waste of time and resources. I am so glad that OG lost!!!

I bet she feels like throwing up right about now. There is no telling what they will find!!!!!

BlancheDevereaux

V,

video into court:

Posted at 2:26 PM on Oct 21, 2010 by Sam

Her hair is so ugly!

carlitos

might be encrypted @Curious or in a russian format program

Friend?

This woman makes no sense, first she refuses to fire the felon bodyguard so Mel has to get a courtorder to keep the bodyguard away from Lucia.

Then after the bodyguard is forced to quit by court order and says that he´s going to spill the beans about Oksana she and her lawyer says that the bodyguard is not trustworthy because he´s a felon, please, if she didn´t trust him then why didn´t she fire him right away when Mel asked her the first time?

Who'sThat

V,

video into court:

Posted at 2:26 PM on Oct 21, 2010 by Sam

why can't she wear her dam hair up once in a while...geesh, she is 40 and not a teeny bopper! she still trying to act younger ...she makes me so ill...i bet she wanted to talk to that reporter so bad. pro killing her to stay so quiet!LOL

boner

Send that money hungry skank back to Russia where she belongs!!

She is just a piece of crap!!

Shuffle Demon

V-
LOL. so energetic! Their producer in the courtroom just sent back a bare text about the result. No doubt they'll have details of everything later. I REALLy want to see a picture of Miss Oksana and Attorney Horowitz leaving the courthouse.

Man I'm glad I got the landscaping done yesterday, lol!

Posted at 2:25 PM on Oct 21, 2010 by Curious
---------------------------------------------------

You know people are going to take the last part out of context right...lol.... you may want to add a disclaimer

karen lee

The thing that bugs me about Mike is you should be somewhat unbiased in your reporting/questions. He is so pro Oksana its ridiculous, just state the facts please!
Posted at 2:20 PM on Oct 21, 2010 by kali

yep,i wouldn't be surprised it mike is one of the posters here for pro-Ox...they are just as relentless and doesn't matter whether the evidence is so obvious, they still deny any evidence as mike does!

KUDOS! THANK YOU BOTH FOR POINTING THIS ... TROLL at TMZ

WHY NOT IF ALL OF US (who shared his belief) ABOUT "the MIKE" .,.,. OKSANKA'S STOOGE ../. \
why not COMPLAIN DIRECTLY TO HARVEY. BIASED COMMENTARY is bogus, Harvey. Otherwise, these jerks are CLOWNS.

Friend?

Harvey! TMZ is not the same when your´re not present!

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

CUT the hair.

I can see it twisted around some big dykes fist as she's drug across the head floor.

CUT the HAIR Ox. CUT IT!