Oksana Grigorieva Shut Down in Court

10/21/2010 5:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva just lost her motion to keep the L.A. County Sheriff's Department away from the stuff in her computer ... in connection with the extortion investigation.

1021_oksana_sheriff_BN_TMZ_01
The judge told Oksana, "For me to begin to limit law enforcement functions in the investigation is premature at this time ...  therefore this motion is denied."

Oksana's team was visibly upset with the decision.

The Sheriff's Department wants full access to O.G.'s computer, to determine if there's evidence she tried to extort Mel Gibson.

The judge complimented Daniel Horowitz on his "tenacity" but the Sheriff's Department was the clear winner.

The Sheriff's Dept. told Judge Gordon it hasn't even begun looking at the material in the computer.  Investigators are trying to convert the material into a viewable format.

SayWhat

The Sheriff's Dept. told Judge Gordon it hasn't even begun looking at the material in the computer. Investigators are trying to convert the material into a viewable format.

===================================================
Now why would someones home computer be completely encrypted?

diogenes

at the very end, why did she cut in front of all those people standing in line??

Posted at 2:34 PM on Oct 21, 2010 by BlancheDevereaux

I notice that too. I guess she is just better than the rest of us. The rules of every day courtesy do not apply to her.

Shuffle Demon

ttp://htvofficial.blogspot.com/search?q=oksana

Posted at 2:34 PM on Oct 21, 2010 by BlancheDevereaux

cus, she no longer has a bodyguard and didn't want to be hurt by one of the lethal assassins hired by big bad Mel!

Posted at 2:36 PM on Oct 21, 2010 by Who'sThat
-----------------------------------------------------

cause she thinks she is a celebrity now and important so she MUST get front of the line treatment......

...at the STD clinic...

Who'sThat

I've always liked Mike and don't mind that he is in Ox's corner, although I don't understand why. Saying that I have to say he gets a bit irritating. please let harvey talk. I do admire harvey letting Mike have his say though and not acting like he (harvey) is all that, you know?

Posted at 2:35 PM on Oct 21, 2010 by azlee

azlee,

it isn't that that is irritating me..id he wants to that is fine to be pro-ox..it is the comments he makes such as "i don't think there is enough evidence to prove extortion"...i mean does that sound logical? there are tons of possible evidence and to say there is none is being disingenuous and misrepresenting everything we have seen thus far!

Curious

Sam -
Thanks for video link! Miss Oksana sure didn't look happy to be in the limelight this time, lol.

Carlitos -
Good points, thanks for cluing me in. :)

Fuddy -
Oh gee hun, try not to be so depressed =P
(laughing right along with ya!)

Correcting myself -
10 not 19 above. gah, giddy!

Amy

Nope, it's not incorrect. Believe me, I have some experience in this. Certainly, there are always some extreme methods that can prevent it. But pretty much anything you delete can be recovered.

Your Aunt Bea

The devil kicks the hardest when he is cornered. I expect shrills, shrieks, kicks and flailing arms today from demon posters... They are just 'stuck pigs'.

If she's smart, she'll pull the plug on everything today. She can hand over custody, file for chapter whatever bankruptcy, plead insanity and then find a boat to stow away on.

Hanging in now is gonna put her in jail.

Tammy

Bottom Line: IF she didn't try to extort him, there'll be nothing incriminating to find on her hard drive. If I did nothing wrong, they could have the computer for as long as their little hearts desired.

chunx

this is GREAT NEWS! She is finally getting her karma, and it couldn't have been more well deserved. Oksana's lies are coming to bite her back in the a$$ lol

Deadhead

Gotchya biotchya!

Diane

@Who'sThat

I don't get it with Mike...he annoys me to death.

fuddyduddy

Now--next move. Horowitz will appeal the ruling today.

john

Mel's TEAM did good NOT TO SAY a WORD the last 6 months!

Way to go MEL!

The Bitch is going down, and I don't mean in the "good way". :)

azlee

who'sthat, Yeah I know but that is the arguement with the people that are against mel in general. We all don't know if it will go to court as of yet, but I'll allow them their thoughts on it. Harvey kind of disagrees with him and sometimes it reminds me of Harvey teaching Mike. If it happens Mike will get a lot of teaching from Harvey. lol

Stacy

===================================================
Now why would someones home computer be completely encrypted?

Posted at 2:39 PM on Oct 21, 2010 by SayWhat
----------------------------------------------------------
Remember when this first started and she went to visit a well known computer crimes expert ?
Maybe he did something to her computer to make it hard to read.

That's one thing about her case that makes me go hmmm...she always had the top experts in the field to go to, even though she's not a celebrity. Somebody smarter than Kris Herzog had to be helping her. She had Steve Jaffe, who once worked with Bill Clinton. She had Mark Lane who worked on the JFK Assassination book. She had Martin Garbus. How does a nobody get so many important people to help her ?