Oksana: I Never Had Relations with My Bodyguard

10/21/2010 3:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva and her lawyer just lashed out at her former bodyguard, claiming he's a liar and claims that he had an intimate relationship with her are "ridiculous."

102110_oksana_video
Oksana and attorney Daniel Horowitz spoke with TMZ at the downtown L.A. civil courthouse, where Horowitz called bodyguard Kristian Herzog "Half blackmailer, and half psychopath."

Oksana says, "He betrayed me," referring to our story that Herzog is writing a tell-all book, claiming he had an intimate relationship with her.

Horowitz says Herzog is a "complete liar," who got the job by lying and saying he was Jack Nicholson's bodyguard.

Oksana also said Herzog, who served jail time for gun-related charges, has "never been around Lucia" and she is obeying the court order to keep him away from the baby.

Oksana added, "I don't speak to him either. I don't communicate with him ... I follow the court orders."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Solaera

I don't believe a word that comes out of her mouth.

just curious

Well, Oksy, just turn over your computer and let's see if you don't communicate with Herzog.

Eagle171

"Half blackmailer, and half psychopath." was HORROR-witz refering to O'skanka?

BlancheDevereaux

ROTFLOL!!!

just curious

I follow the court orders. Don't insult our intelligence. You've done nothing but disregard and disrespect the court orders, you liar.

Eagle171

You gotta love the look on O'skanka's face...deer-in-the-headlights. So ferkin busted. I love karma.

Flip Gunderson

Hey! I didn't realize that she hired David Paymer (of Payback fame) to be her lawyer. Kinda odd seeing as how Mel was the lead actor in that movie! ha ha ha

BlancheDevereaux

What's bigger: O The Ho's lips are Whorewits nose?

Gia

Ummmmm..... how is he "betraying" her if it's all lies??? She's an idiot LMAO

Gia

UMmmmm.... how is he "betraying" her if it's all lies?? LMAO

Gia

UMMM......How is he "betraying" her if it's all lies?? LMAO

awards

If the sex is professional, is it intimate?

JLS

I think it's extremely unlikely she ever slept with this awful man. I think it IS MORE LIKELY this felon is looking for a payday and to stay relevant hence the accusation. He's really revolting and she does have other choices of who to sleep with.

DV

I can see their noses growing from my house!

ohreally

What I saw in this video is that OX looks terrified. As well she should. She is going DOWN for all her lies and crimes. Not a day too soon either.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments