Oksana: I Never Had Relations with My Bodyguard

10/21/2010 3:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva and her lawyer just lashed out at her former bodyguard, claiming he's a liar and claims that he had an intimate relationship with her are "ridiculous."

102110_oksana_video
Oksana and attorney Daniel Horowitz spoke with TMZ at the downtown L.A. civil courthouse, where Horowitz called bodyguard Kristian Herzog "Half blackmailer, and half psychopath."

Oksana says, "He betrayed me," referring to our story that Herzog is writing a tell-all book, claiming he had an intimate relationship with her.

Horowitz says Herzog is a "complete liar," who got the job by lying and saying he was Jack Nicholson's bodyguard.

Oksana also said Herzog, who served jail time for gun-related charges, has "never been around Lucia" and she is obeying the court order to keep him away from the baby.

Oksana added, "I don't speak to him either. I don't communicate with him ... I follow the court orders."

Dingo

Khaines o m g
how did you know about her vaginal warts?

just sayin

Confused

New thread

sobeyondcaring

New thread - Oksana extortion prosecution likely. Check it out.

Shell

SHELL< I did not mean our comments, dill rod, I meant the posts: Mel / Oksana stories, WE DON"T NEED 20 STORIES EACH DAY about something no one cares about in the first place!

I don't want Harvey to thank me dip****, I want him to read these comments and realize we do not need so many stories, in fact, I gloss right over them to get to other, more interesting stories. Maybe you care if Oksana has vaginal warts, or Mel REALLY punched her in the face, but I quit caring about these 2 pretty early on in this process...and I have been done for a while.

Posted at 12:45 PM on Oct 21, 2010 by khaines
==================================================

LMAO...dill rod, dip sh.it...aw, now you've gone and hurt my feelings......

If you haven't noticed, we enjoy the stories. You're done...that's fine....no skin off my nose.....now toddle on to the more important stories... LMAO!!

Shuffle Demon

NEW TMZ Story

Sheriff Suggests Prosecuting Oksana is in the Works

Curious

Oh man, we're getting bombarded today! LMAO!

Fidel's niece

Hiya, Curious,

Another day, another load of crap
from Ok$ana and her team of lowers, lol!

Wiley

____________________________________________________________

Well, did you not notice the hundreds of posts on each of these stories? Doesn't that tell you something? Is it really that hard to scroll past the stories? I think you're probably eating this stuff up as much as the rest of us or maybe you're someone who wants to keep this story quiet. Ain't gonna happen.

Ray

Ms. Oksana looks very uncomfortable.

Shell

Oh man, we're getting bombarded today! LMAO!

Posted at 12:50 PM on Oct 21, 2010 by Curious
====================================================

I can't keep up. Can someone call my hubby and tell him he was to work overtime tonight. I can't be pulled away just yet. snort!!

Joao

Horowitz, just has a big mouth. They had better watch their step, insulting that lunatic bodyguard is going to force his hand-and he's going to talk, and it's not going to pretty for Oxy. That dumb Horowitz should have known that... Yea, I want him for my attorney. But she's getting what she deserves.

You don't hear Mel's attorneys trying to drum up media, because they're smart... All this madness with Lisa Bloom, and Horowitz serve to prove is that they know their client is up crap creek, she's done, stick a fork in her (we could only hope)

As always... I'm not on "Mel's side", I think he's a racist and antisemitic, not to forget, adulterous and is getting what he deserves, he has hurt a lot of people-most importantly his family.

I've done some dumb things, and was too close to making it official that would have devastated countless individuals. Now that I'm out of the situation and have discovered the person I was dating is nut case, I can only shake my head in disbelief that I was actually willing to ruin solid, established relationships, and for what?

Danielle

This gets better and better, as a writer, I'm seriously jealous. I couldn't make this kind of a story and plot up if my mind was fueled on LSD and ouzo. It's got EVERYTHING - the formally beautiful but now hopelessly insane and always deluded princess, the evil and profane anti-hero who impregnates the poor princess and then throws her out of the main castle forcing her to live on pennies with their love child (in the Valley yet), the slimey and deceptive vizer and part time attorney and PR flack who is "representing" the princess along with a cast of 40 or more similar scu*mbucket dwarfs and mental defectives with phony law degrees and of course, the handsome and totally disloyal former knight in not so shining armor who is claiming that the princess is really a transvestite russian whore in drag. Why can't werite like this????????????? Damn!

Posted at 12:41 PM on Oct 21, 2010 by richard pierce
=================
Really, you couldn't make this up

Fidel's niece

Hiya, Frieda, yes, I am back,
how can I resist the sh*tload
from Ok$ana and Horrorwitless!

Danielle

I wonder why they were at the Civil courthouse?

Bill F. Murray

Posted at 12:52 PM on Oct 21, 2010 by Shell
------------------------
Help Shell's hubby out and tell him to pick up some lobstah on the way home too!