Oksana: I Never Had Relations with My Bodyguard

10/21/2010 3:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva and her lawyer just lashed out at her former bodyguard, claiming he's a liar and claims that he had an intimate relationship with her are "ridiculous."

102110_oksana_video
Oksana and attorney Daniel Horowitz spoke with TMZ at the downtown L.A. civil courthouse, where Horowitz called bodyguard Kristian Herzog "Half blackmailer, and half psychopath."

Oksana says, "He betrayed me," referring to our story that Herzog is writing a tell-all book, claiming he had an intimate relationship with her.

Horowitz says Herzog is a "complete liar," who got the job by lying and saying he was Jack Nicholson's bodyguard.

Oksana also said Herzog, who served jail time for gun-related charges, has "never been around Lucia" and she is obeying the court order to keep him away from the baby.

Oksana added, "I don't speak to him either. I don't communicate with him ... I follow the court orders."

khaines

Wiley......
i did notice the 100's of posts, and all I am saying is that I dont care. It is also not hard to scroll past them, but again, all I am saying is I dont care. Not someone who wants to keep it quiet or "protest too much" (2 comments??) Can't I just say that I DONT CARE, and would like to read about OTHER THINGS?????????

Wiley

She said she didn't have "intimate" relations with him. I believe her. Behind sex is not really intimate.

Cat

Interesting OG reaction in this video, naturally Horowitz will deny, deny, deny and call the former bodygard a felon etc but now the shoe is on the other foot OG. OG was very definately agitated, lowering her eyes, figgeting, for months protected by someone who told her he was paid for by Jack N. who didn't know a thing about it. Caught in another manipulation, that's what narcisstic sociopaths do though, get someone else to do their dirty work and then like OG and her PR lowers, plead innocence and that she once again a victim. Never a survivor but always a victim. Hope Herzog drags every little detail out and makes OG squirm in the muck of a mess she has systematically caused. Perhaps Karma is slowly turning the tides, Finally.............

john

Now we need "secret tapes" from the bodyguard with oskana ranting about everybody. Calling everybody every name under the sun. That would be a fitting finish to this "sad affair".

Oksana "bad mouthing mel" , bad mouthing the judge, bad mouthing Gloriahole, and her other lawyers.

Priceless if the bodyguard has her on tape, RANTING! :)

cochino

pot meet kettle

kettle meet pot

karma always comes out ahead

Tellthetruth59

191. Gene...she messes with her hair, too. Her hair is her "weapon" against men too. She kept looking off to the left..lie.
After rambling a bit and looking at the reporter, Horowitz thinks by looking directly in the camera and he actually comes forward just a bit, he will intimidate people into control. F*ck that little manipulating shrimp.

Posted at 12:43 PM on Oct 21, 2010 by kickaboo
------------------------------

Horowitz has to use what God gave him to appear intimidating and powerful - that's why he starts getting up in your face and leaning forward by threatening with his nose.

kpacota

And didn't she share a lower (Garbus?) with Herhog? And Garbus never thought once to tip her off that his client had a shady past? This is all news to her?

Wow. Her lowers were all horrible! Never helped her out once! She better sue them all for legal malpractice. Horrorwitless is about to find out that no good deed done to Ox goes unpunished. He can join the long line on the right that is still wondering what happened from falling for her lies and getting involved with her.

Then he can go stand in the long line on the left of co-conspirators who she used to shake down Mel.

Natasja

Why is it when someone says anything about her ...it's a lie

Does she even know what the truth is ?

Your Aunt Bea

I'm so loving watching this woman slo - mo! She's victim of her own rampant stupidity and greed. How she hasn't crawled into a box beggars belief!

BlancheDevereaux

Posted at 1:02 PM on Oct 21, 2010 by Tellthetruth59

LMAO @ threatening with his nose!!!

TrumanD

I thought so... she dumped him. He's a scorned lover. Payback is hell, Oksana. This is the quickest I've ever seen the karma train roll! Man that was fast!

Sowing & reaping, Oksana. It's a spiritual law you can not escape. Karma.. sowing & reaping.. ying yang.. 10 fold.. every religion has a name for it. I bet Mel is totally digusted right now! Aint enough mouthwash in the world! YUCK!

Just think Mel, she kisses your daughter with that mouth. GROSS! This chick's going down faster that a 4th of July bottle rocket!

Steve

Seems like everyone she knows is a liar. Except her & her sister. He also is a blackmailer? Is she joking, honestly.

Mel is redeemed.

kpacota

Again, I want to know how she went all these weeks after Violet and her BG asked Glohole for help and neither Glohole or Lisa BloomingIdiot warned Ox to ditch the bodyguard... that he was being accused of death threats and extortion.

Her cries of innocence don't hold. Someone ask Glohole... this is how you do it... you put a camera and tripod in front of her office. She'll run down to it with a kleenex box in her hand like iron filings to a magnet. She can't help herself. Stick a mike in her face and she'll start yapping. It's a pavlovian thing with her.

TrumanD

Yea, you always get it back worse than you gave it out. I do believe Horrowitz that Herzog is likely a psychopath. Oksana is getting back from the universe what she's put out there. I think this is going to get REAL ugly, FAST! And is it just me or does Horrowitz seem emitten with Oksana? Could it be she dumped the bodyguard for the attorney?? Kind of seems like it to me when I watched them. I could be wrong, but I don't think so. He looks like he's hittin' it, to me. lol

mat

He could have penetrated her with his nose.