Oksana: I Never Had Relations with My Bodyguard

10/21/2010 3:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva and her lawyer just lashed out at her former bodyguard, claiming he's a liar and claims that he had an intimate relationship with her are "ridiculous."

102110_oksana_video
Oksana and attorney Daniel Horowitz spoke with TMZ at the downtown L.A. civil courthouse, where Horowitz called bodyguard Kristian Herzog "Half blackmailer, and half psychopath."

Oksana says, "He betrayed me," referring to our story that Herzog is writing a tell-all book, claiming he had an intimate relationship with her.

Horowitz says Herzog is a "complete liar," who got the job by lying and saying he was Jack Nicholson's bodyguard.

Oksana also said Herzog, who served jail time for gun-related charges, has "never been around Lucia" and she is obeying the court order to keep him away from the baby.

Oksana added, "I don't speak to him either. I don't communicate with him ... I follow the court orders."

cochino

pot meet kettle.

kettle meet pot.

karma rules!

MyLife

OG was too afraid to dial 911 because she feared for her life from Mel. Yet, here she is...calling a convicted felon names and she is not afraid. If she's going to play the victim, she needs to stay in victim mode to be believable.

timid

HA! What a response! Bit dog barks.

She's a media HOG. Her total lack of discretion is astounding. Gotta be in the press everyday constantly trolling for attention. GO AWAY, you low rent Rooski.

mama9

dang computer keeps kicking me off when I try to post. Been trying to post Mr. Potatoe Heads Card all day. LOL

fran

Someone please invent a time machine, so I can try out the 60's...it's gotta be better than this culture of people being famous for having money or getting naked...

Posted at 12:16 PM on Oct 21, 2010 by Clint

Clint try to go back to the 50's fantastic time...LOL but I know what you mean

Demi

Continues to lie with a very "victim" face. I bet it was the bodyguard that got pulled into her manipulation. Her life history is full of this kind of stuff. I'd say write the book, I'd read it and believe it.

Deadhead

She's like a taxi. Everyone's been in it.

middleagedcrazy

***Priceless if the bodyguard has her on tape, RANTING! :)
Posted at 1:00 PM on Oct 21, 2010 by john
___________________________________

There have been quite a few midnight rants on the TMZ threads by 'Mo' and 'anon'. Scary bits there -- I think they were pulled. Scarier than most things any of us have seen here.

Tee hee

fuddyduddy

V--I just posted to you on the Body Guard Tell All post from this morning. It's hard to keep up today!

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

honest answer from you, this time...

if your EX forbade you from doing something, would you listen... or keep doing it just to piss him off?

Posted at 11:43 AM on Oct 21, 2010 by TMZgossip

________________________

probably keep doing it just to piss him off and say make me.

Posted at 11:55 AM on Oct 21, 2010 by azlee
...

Once the bast*rd holds a gun in your face, you do whatever he tells you to do--until you can get away. YOu do not antagonize him. hello! He has the gun.

voice of reason

HA HA HA MAKE THAT BOOK I will buy it, I GUARANTEE IT.

Posted at 12:15 PM on Oct 21, 2010 by hellnurse

I would too. Just to pizz off O The Ho.

Posted at 12:17 PM on Oct 21, 2010 by BlancheDevereaux
-----------------------------
me too.

Posted at 12:21 PM on Oct 21, 2010 by mimik

If its an expose on the OX, count me in.

Lisa

I don't believe him. Who knows if they really had sex, but anyone who tries to profit on something like that (with a "tell-all" book no less, like she's Angelina or something), can't be trusted. He's disgusting. She doesn't need to prove anything... where's his proof?

Juniper

Oksana seems to always be running around either at courthouses or hiring/firing lawyers - she is all over the place rather than where she should be, i.e. with Lucia. Wonder how much quality time she has spent with the little girl over the last few months. It's a good thing that Mel does exercise his parental rights as Lucia might not even remember who her mother is.

voice of reason

First Oksana argued that this bodyguard was a personal friend of hers and wouldn't keep him away from Lucia. Now he's a stalker, can't write etc. LMAO this is going to bite her in the a.s.s. big time. I can't wait until the bodyguard starts flapping his lips. :D

Posted at 12:37 PM on Oct 21, 2010 by Muppet

Muppet

To-day she says the bodyguard "has never been around Lucia".

This after she REFUSED Mels concerns to keep this 2x convicted felon away from Lucia, and Mel had to drag her ass to court to get her to comply!

Pinocchios nose keeps growing!

Danielle

Posted at 2:24 PM on Oct 21, 2010 by Liesel
---------------------
You'll have to wait for the book :-)